Author Topic: THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA IN RAP  (Read 2976 times)

SouthernG

• 'G'
  • Realest ni66a to eva touch a mic !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA IN RAP
« Reply #90 on: August 15, 2005, 06:45:37 PM »
Mitchy SLICK
Fuck You  !!!!!!!!!!!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2005, 02:14:45 AM »
TO ME THE BIGGEST GANGSTER IN THE MUSIC IS D . A TO THE Z .DPG FOR LIFE. THIS MAN NEED NOBODY TO MAKE MONEY OF MUSIC PRODUCING HIS TRACKS , DIRECTING HIS VIDEOS , DISTRIBUTING IT.....HE IS THE DON YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAANHHHH

lol yeah but u forgot....he's wack...
whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt nigga. you must be one of those who discovered snoop caus he done a feat with justin timberlake.......or you maybe a girl............but someone who know wescoast history can't deny that daz wrote most part of it

lol u know me well huh? Youre a nuthuggin bitch homie. Get off his shit. Daz is an aiight producer. As a rapper, homie is garbage. As a gangsta...who knows and who cares. I do know he flaps his dickbeaters online left and right. He do his shit talkin behind a computer screen. Some real gangsta shit huh? I know him, snoop, eastsidas and they whole crew got they asses ran offstage down here in Dago by some real bonified gangstas. According to what u say anyways, a "gangsta" is someone who makes they own money. Someone pimpin the system lol. Didnt he sign to so so def? Who was "pimpin" THAT situation? On Deathrow, who was "pimpin"? What was he bringin home? 20 cents an album? On some real shit, Daz has been thru for a minute now. His career is done homie. Back in the day he was coo but he was always the weaker link. And u cant honestly say he has ANYthing new to bring to the table. Get over it...

Diggfinger

« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2005, 01:17:03 PM »
I'd say Tray Deee....

but who cares??

His "gangsterism" got his stupid ass loocked up in a cell :-\

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2005, 01:30:17 PM »
mauzip

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #94 on: August 17, 2005, 06:02:30 AM »
Eazy E Wrote All His Lyrics On It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa Stupid Fuck Face Haters, Eazy Mother Fuckin E The Hip Hop Thugzta Put Gangster And Compton on The Map With Out Eazy There Wouldend Be OGs BGs Gangsters He Invendet The Word "gat" The Impact Of A Legend Still Exists and i aint lettin you west wannbe gay Unit Listnin Pricks Gonna Runin That - for The E RIP
Fuckin East Cost Listin Fucks - Fuckemm

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #95 on: August 17, 2005, 10:16:43 AM »
Eazy E Wrote All His Lyrics On It's On (Dr. Dre) 187um Killa Stupid Fuck Face Haters, Eazy Mother Fuckin E The Hip Hop Thugzta Put Gangster And Compton on The Map With Out Eazy There Wouldend Be OGs BGs Gangsters He Invendet The Word "gat" The Impact Of A Legend Still Exists and i aint lettin you west wannbe gay Unit Listnin Pricks Gonna Runin That - for The E RIP

HELL MUTHAFUCCIN YEA. dats comin straight from the muthafuccin hub. u from tragniew cyco?. Im from the eastside NHCC. from eastside compton to westside compton all em niggaz seem to got Erics bacc. niggaz do drive bys to his music haha.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2005, 12:26:02 PM »

dats comin straight from the muthafuccin hub. u from tragniew cyco?.

no,he's from Europe :laugh:

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #97 on: August 18, 2005, 12:56:13 AM »
i told him gay unit boy

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #98 on: August 18, 2005, 01:40:09 AM »
these european niggas r funny

barney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: August 18, 2005, 02:15:43 PM »
yukmouth

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2005, 11:20:39 PM »
2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac.2pac 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2005, 12:50:07 AM »
 DAT NIGGA HEMPSIDE. :scarface:
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2005, 02:00:51 AM »

HELL MUTHAFUCCIN YEA. dats comin straight from the muthafuccin hub. u from tragniew cyco?. Im from the eastside NHCC. from eastside compton to westside compton all em niggaz seem to got Erics bacc. niggaz do drive bys to his music haha.

lol@ u thinkin driveby's needa soundtrack....

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2005, 02:08:21 AM »
who cares
newayz c-bo and tray dee

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2005, 02:08:36 AM »