Author Topic: THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA IN RAP  (Read 3018 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA IN RAP
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2005, 07:08:14 PM »
the real "gangsta" niggas are in jail right now.....so saying i gotta give it to the man who cannot stay outta the pen for more than 18 months straight......C-BO 8).....also, Im pretty sure ive never haerd anyone with the balls to diss C-Bo.....im not gangsta or from the hood so i really dont care, but if i was bout to get my ass kicked, Id probably like BoLocc on my side

spade had the balls to diss him...so did mr. doctor....

yeah and I think most of Bo's jail time is based on talkin shit on the cops n parole violation. It's coo that he doesn't let nobody tell him what to and what not to say but talkin doesn't really make you gangsta, but I'm sure he's a g anyway.

Acgrundy

« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2005, 07:28:50 PM »
the real "gangsta" niggas are in jail right now.....so saying i gotta give it to the man who cannot stay outta the pen for more than 18 months straight......C-BO 8).....also, Im pretty sure ive never haerd anyone with the balls to diss C-Bo.....im not gangsta or from the hood so i really dont care, but if i was bout to get my ass kicked, Id probably like BoLocc on my side

yeah and I think most of Bo's jail time is based on talkin shit on the cops n parole violation. It's coo that he doesn't let nobody tell him what to and what not to say but talkin doesn't really make you gangsta, but I'm sure he's a g anyway.

you might want to know what you are talking about before you talk.  most of c-bo's jail time didn't come from talking shit about cops.  He went back to prison for violation of parole when he made the song Deadly Game.  before and after that he has been locked up for multiple gun charges, getting caught with pounds of weed, among other things.  the dude has 2 strikes, and violating parole for making that song is not one of them.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2005, 12:07:29 PM »
yeah, i think his last stint was doin 85 in a 35 zone, with trees, a burner & a vest on him.......imo thats stupid not gangsta ( especially if your a felon ), but im sure alot of people on here consider that gangsta so i rest my case

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2005, 01:09:29 PM »
I'd say Jimmy Iovine is up there.....Jerry Heller definitely used to be up there.....Suge used to be but still is up there.....Lyor Cohen might be up there too...Dame Dash is tryin to get there....oh my bad it said most gangsta nigga in rap. Well they got the most control and most power, so they are the biggest gangsters in rap to me. The artists are just the Al Pacinos and Robert Dineros in the rap game.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2005, 01:56:50 PM »
The artists are just the Al Pacinos and Robert Dineros in the rap game.

True. Robert Dinero=Dr.Dre
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2005, 03:36:08 PM »

you might want to know what you are talking about before you talk.  most of c-bo's jail time didn't come from talking shit about cops.  He went back to prison for violation of parole when he made the song Deadly Game.  before and after that he has been locked up for multiple gun charges, getting caught with pounds of weed, among other things.  the dude has 2 strikes, and violating parole for making that song is not one of them.
Everything I said was true, why would I not know what I'm talkin about ?
I read that shit about the cops somewhere, don't remember where though so I said I think, not I know so.. is C-Bo so much of a hero for you that it hurts you to read something you look at as negative about him, even if it is signalized as a guess ? hopefully not

Still, a shitload of rappers have been arrested multiple times on gun charges, weed n that kinda shit so it's still not the jail time that his reputation as one of the hardest in the industry is based on.

Acgrundy

« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2005, 06:07:53 PM »

I read that shit about the cops somewhere, don't remember where though so I said I think, not I know so.. is C-Bo so much of a hero for you that it hurts you to read something you look at as negative about him, even if it is signalized as a guess ? hopefully not

Still, a shitload of rappers have been arrested multiple times on gun charges, weed n that kinda shit so it's still not the jail time that his reputation as one of the hardest in the industry is based on.

no dumbshit, not everything you said is true, just as I pointed out in my post.  most of c-bo's jail time didnt' come from talking shit about cops.  wtf are you talking about me getting hurt?  how in the fuck would that hurt me?  I just can't stand when people talk nonsense about issues they have no clue about. 

westside159

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2005, 06:42:22 PM »
TRAGNIEW PAK COMPTON CRIPS  W/S  159TH STREET  T.P.C.C  MC EIHT C.PT.  REAL O.G.   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youngmessnucca

« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2005, 09:51:44 PM »

youre right, its based on the way he carried himself while he on lockup............btw, westside159, did you see Eiht do a driveby or something???

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2005, 05:19:13 AM »

no dumbshit, not everything you said is true, just as I pointed out in my post.  most of c-bo's jail time didnt' come from talking shit about cops.  wtf are you talking about me getting hurt?  how in the fuck would that hurt me?  I just can't stand when people talk nonsense about issues they have no clue about. 

lol you still didn't get it after I explicitly pointed it out for ya ? that's sad.
I read that shit about the cops somewhere, don't remember where though so I said I THINK, not I know

since italicizing didn't help, I'ma try it in bold and capital letters. The fact that I thought most of bo's jail time comes from talkin shit on the cops n parole violation is the truth. --> Everything I said was true. Had I said "most of bo's jailtime IS based on.." then that part woulda been false.

You seeming hurt is obviously based on you ignoring that I said think and talkin about I woudln't know what I'm talkin about right away.

pm me for another comprehension lesson anytime you need it, I enjoy helpin people.

Acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2005, 07:02:09 PM »
no moron I saw exactly what you wrote.  like I said you dont' know what you are talking about.  I'm not here to argue with you and I'm not here to to explain why you don't know what you are talking about.  I'm just letting you know that you have no clue what you are talking about.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2005, 12:46:56 AM »
funniest thing about this thread is that none of yall muthafuckas are connected to any of these fools. Should be called "whos the most gangsta actin nigga in rap" lol. Theres some bonified muthafuckin gangstas in rap music, but for damn sure most of yall wouldnt know which ones they are. You know the little bit of info that leaks on these fools...but in most cases, not tha whole story. Unless u really connected with any of these muthafuckas personally, or on SOME level then you have no idea how "gangsta" they are. Like in my city some of these local muthafuckas (Damu, Mitchy, etc...) been into some real shit. I know that only cus word spreads fast thru the city sometimes or from muthafuckas i mighta known who associate wit em. But thats it. You cant go on what u hear on the internet, or from what these guys say on a record. Cus that shit aint ALWAYS true. Unless u around em, or in they hood where e'rybody can vouch for em, u have no idea whats real n whats not.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2005, 01:00:03 AM »
Im gonna cosign this post

DAYUM

« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2005, 01:03:56 AM »
yep he had all that stuff but look where it got him.... it's cool to listen to that shit but people like that a like firecrackers in the grand scheme of things... they burn out way too quick... i bet 100 years from now they won't even say he was one of the best
truth but i doubt about him not bieng the best

Eazy Duz It is better then most the shit thats been comeing out for the past 9 years

Acgrundy

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2005, 01:07:44 AM »
funniest thing about this thread is that none of yall muthafuckas are connected to any of these fools. Should be called "whos the most gangsta actin nigga in rap" lol. Theres some bonified muthafuckin gangstas in rap music, but for damn sure most of yall wouldnt know which ones they are. You know the little bit of info that leaks on these fools...but in most cases, not tha whole story. Unless u really connected with any of these muthafuckas personally, or on SOME level then you have no idea how "gangsta" they are. Like in my city some of these local muthafuckas (Damu, Mitchy, etc...) been into some real shit. I know that only cus word spreads fast thru the city sometimes or from muthafuckas i mighta known who associate wit em. But thats it. You cant go on what u hear on the internet, or from what these guys say on a record. Cus that shit aint ALWAYS true. Unless u around em, or in they hood where e'rybody can vouch for em, u have no idea whats real n whats not.

umm....bullet wounds are real
Prison time is real
warrents are real
strikes are real
gun, murder, drug charges are real

its not too difficult to pick out which rappers really live the gang lifestyle.