Author Topic: THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA IN RAP  (Read 2975 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: THE MOST GANGSTA NIGGA IN RAP
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2005, 01:32:47 AM »
funniest thing about this thread is that none of yall muthafuckas are connected to any of these fools. Should be called "whos the most gangsta actin nigga in rap" lol. Theres some bonified muthafuckin gangstas in rap music, but for damn sure most of yall wouldnt know which ones they are. You know the little bit of info that leaks on these fools...but in most cases, not tha whole story. Unless u really connected with any of these muthafuckas personally, or on SOME level then you have no idea how "gangsta" they are. Like in my city some of these local muthafuckas (Damu, Mitchy, etc...) been into some real shit. I know that only cus word spreads fast thru the city sometimes or from muthafuckas i mighta known who associate wit em. But thats it. You cant go on what u hear on the internet, or from what these guys say on a record. Cus that shit aint ALWAYS true. Unless u around em, or in they hood where e'rybody can vouch for em, u have no idea whats real n whats not.

umm....bullet wounds are real
Prison time is real
warrents are real
strikes are real
gun, murder, drug charges are real

its not too difficult to pick out which rappers really live the gang lifestyle. 

bullet wounds mean absolutely shit....getting shot doesnt make u gangsta.
Warrants are bullshit, u can get a warrant for parking tickets.
Even gun and drug charges arent shit always. I seen whiteboys in the suburbs with all tha drugs and guns u could imagine.

Im not sayin ALL rappers are fake or bullshit. Im sayin that damn near EVERY rapper says they are the most gangsta muthafucka out there. VERY few have actually had their criminal record released to the public lol. So when you guys judge who is the MOST gangsta rapper....but can only base it on the few things that youve heard about a few different rappers...then its bullshit u know? I aint tryin to diss u man so dont trip. I feel alot of what u say. But u put Jayo on your list. He's from SD....Im from SD. And you ask ANY of the muthafuckas in SD, they wont put Jayo on that list. He talks alot, and he IS gangsta....but in his own city, and his own set...he really aint respected. He talks that shit about Donnovan and the Penn, but he aint never been there. Only Youth Authority. Like i said, Jayo's cool to me...and his music is tight...and yeah, he is more gangsta then most the muthafuckas out there. But theres always some exaggeration that goes into it...u know?

sem records

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2005, 03:40:13 AM »
GANGSTA IS A WAY OF THINKING.FROM THE WAY YOU GET MONEY TO THE WAY YOU FUCK... IT'S NOT ABOUT CARRYING A WEAPON OR HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD...IT 'S ABOUT PIMPING THE SYSTEM...ANY SYSTEM( LAWS ,  WORK RELATIONSHIP , SEX RELATION SHIP...) AND GETTING YOUR GOALS USING IT...GANGSTA IS NOT GETTING DRUGS OR STILLING MONEY BUT JUST GETTING THE MORE MONEY YOU CAN LEGALLY OR NOT

TO ME THE BIGGEST GANGSTER IN THE MUSIC IS D . A TO THE Z .DPG FOR LIFE. THIS MAN NEED NOBODY TO MAKE MONEY OF MUSIC PRODUCING HIS TRACKS , DIRECTING HIS VIDEOS , DISTRIBUTING IT.....HE IS THE DON YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAANHHHH

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: August 12, 2005, 04:26:41 AM »
hmm, bastard.. you just proved me wrong, now what's left for me to do other than writing an irrelevant comment about why I don't have to answer, that's way longer than the fictional explanation I claim to have on why you were the one who's wrong ?  :'( Ima call you a MORON !!

ok

'EclipZe

« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2005, 04:29:54 AM »
GANGSTA IS A WAY OF THINKING.FROM THE WAY YOU GET MONEY TO THE WAY YOU FUCK... IT'S NOT ABOUT CARRYING A WEAPON OR HAVING A CRIMINAL RECORD...IT 'S ABOUT PIMPING THE SYSTEM...ANY SYSTEM( LAWS ,  WORK RELATIONSHIP , SEX RELATION SHIP...) AND GETTING YOUR GOALS USING IT...GANGSTA IS NOT GETTING DRUGS OR STILLING MONEY BUT JUST GETTING THE MORE MONEY YOU CAN LEGALLY OR NOT

TO ME THE BIGGEST GANGSTER IN THE MUSIC IS D . A TO THE Z .DPG FOR LIFE. THIS MAN NEED NOBODY TO MAKE MONEY OF MUSIC PRODUCING HIS TRACKS , DIRECTING HIS VIDEOS , DISTRIBUTING IT.....HE IS THE DON YYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAANHHHH

caps.

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2005, 04:37:13 AM »
Is there any question

Suge!!!
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2005, 07:32:51 AM »
suge is a punk. he aint never gangbanged or sold dope. all he did was punk lil bitches like vanilla ice.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

SGV

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2005, 08:47:27 AM »
suge is a punk. he aint never gangbanged or sold dope. all he did was punk lil bitches like vanilla ice.

And Eazy, Dre, Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, Bad Azz, Crooked I, Eastwood, Ray J, Tha Realest, Swoop G, Lil C Style, Sam Sneed, Soopafly, etc.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2005, 10:13:32 AM »

lol yeah but u forgot....he's wack...

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2005, 10:52:55 AM »
ima say Dj quik........... rip mausberg

as for tray dee people have dissed him check for that song the longo's in long beach made dissin him it was a real tight ass track
they the ones that smoked goldie locc sister, they put the green light on them after they made that commercial track i think the line go "extra clip out for you pinche longeros"

sem records

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2005, 12:15:04 PM »

lol yeah but u forgot....he's wack...
whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttt nigga. you must be one of those who discovered snoop caus he done a feat with justin timberlake.......or you maybe a girl............but someone who know wescoast history can't deny that daz wrote most part of it

sem records

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2005, 12:19:37 PM »
i mean he is associate for the last 13 year to the biggest historical names of gangsta rap (while rappin he produced dogg food and the most tracks that made death row shine , dpg 4 life nigga

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2005, 02:04:24 PM »
"Niggaz with knowledge are more dangerous than niggaz with gunz
That's why they makin gunz easy to get and they keep niggaz dumb" Talib Kweli

Say no mo'
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

A

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2005, 03:03:10 PM »
x-raided

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2005, 06:10:30 PM »
im a go wit Compton's most ruthless EAZY-E. the nigga was da biggest dope dealer on the whole EASTSIDE. he had the Kellys and the SSC in his bacc poccet. His closest friends was Blue Ragg, Bigg A, Big Daddy Pat, Big Ron, O.G. Shaki(also a rapper on ruthless), Big D from Grape Street, we talkin serial killaz. on top of all this he had the mexicans from Eastside Trece. They had has bacc 247. Tony G had connecions and of course Junior the muthafucca Clinton pardoned. What else..he had Johnny Lou Fratto the Cosa Nostra muthafucca. ANd as far as Compton he was THE only nigga who could go any place in Compton and not be bothered. From Nutty Blocc to the Trees. Suge ran into him a few times and everytime the nigga was all smilin n truce not darin to socc the lil nigga E.only 5feet tall haha.
Eazy Muthaphukkin E from East side South Compton.
SHOTGUN, u gotta kick it at my forum sometime G.
http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 06:33:43 PM by ruthless95rip »

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2005, 10:23:55 PM »
im a go wit Compton's most ruthless EAZY-E. the nigga was da biggest dope dealer on the whole EASTSIDE. he had the Kellys and the SSC in his bacc poccet. His closest friends was Blue Ragg, Bigg A, Big Daddy Pat, Big Ron, O.G. Shaki(also a rapper on ruthless), Big D from Grape Street, we talkin serial killaz. on top of all this he had the mexicans from Eastside Trece. They had has bacc 247. Tony G had connecions and of course Junior the muthafucca Clinton pardoned. What else..he had Johnny Lou Fratto the Cosa Nostra muthafucca. ANd as far as Compton he was THE only nigga who could go any place in Compton and not be bothered. From Nutty Blocc to the Trees. Suge ran into him a few times and everytime the nigga was all smilin n truce not darin to socc the lil nigga E.only 5feet tall haha.
Eazy Muthaphukkin E from East side South Compton.
SHOTGUN, u gotta kick it at my forum sometime G.
http://www.eazy-ecpt.com/compton

im a checc it out cuzz. i done seen the site its dope homie. thx for keepin E's name alive nigga.i know he be proud of this shit. this gangsta shit is here to muthafuccin stay jus like E wouldve wanted it. like he used to say to us - it's all about gangstaz n Compton!. thats on CRIP.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know