Author Topic: Crazy Ex Stories Thread  (Read 243 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Crazy Ex Stories Thread
« on: August 08, 2005, 05:03:39 PM »
Anyone got any crazy ex stories
this One girl I was going out with when I was on probation
got me back hard by calling my P.O. & telling him that I was smoking weed still so
he called me up & wanted A piss test & I came out dirty so I get violated & he puts me on house arest for 1month & 2weeks
man there are some crazy bitches out there like my homie's girl who he got back wit once scratched his truck wit her car Keys
anywayz my sister fucked up that bitch that called my P.O.

rafsta

Re: Crazy Ex Stories Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2005, 05:05:53 PM »
cant fuck with crazy ho's... havent had any dramas...

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2005, 05:09:21 PM »
Lucky Fucker but them ho's are on some dumb shit sometimes

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2005, 05:12:20 PM »
I had a girl who kept calling me and asking my mom why i did not want to go out with her, she even became friends with some of my friends, and kept asking for me, i couldnt take it anymore, and i just told her if she did not stop that i would call the cops on her and get a restraining order against her (i really wasnt, but it worked) and she still comes around and wants to hang out, but my girlfriends at the moment told her off and she's terrified of her, so she just doesnt even try to call me, just when she knows my girl is outta town, crazy broad

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2005, 07:17:33 PM »
I had a girl who kept calling me and asking my mom why i did not want to go out with her, she even became friends with some of my friends, and kept asking for me, i couldnt take it anymore, and i just told her if she did not stop that i would call the cops on her and get a restraining order against her (i really wasnt, but it worked) and she still comes around and wants to hang out, but my girlfriends at the moment told her off and she's terrified of her, so she just doesnt even try to call me, just when she knows my girl is outta town, crazy broad

l
l
l
l
l
V

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2005, 07:19:06 PM »
???
once again, why are you on my nuts so hard?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 01:04:43 AM »
LMAO@E-Krondon

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 01:18:59 AM »
Seriously, your on my nuts so hard, yet thats all you have to show for it??? photoshopped pictures, over and over again, thats it? all u got is the pic?? HA! your pathetic, your a poor excuse for a human being, and ive sonned you too hard that you resort to the same ol joke that you did not even come up with, WHAT HAVE YOU COME UP WITH TO "SON" me?? This Was  Jamal's Creation, YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME YOU DRUG ADDICT MAN JUDGING DRUG BORDER CROSSING LET HIS GIRL GET BUSTED BY THE COPS FAGGOT!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!! .....Where's My GrammEr Check At son? HA!!!! Off The Nuts Already You internet Banger

rafsta

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 01:30:17 AM »
Seriously, your on my nuts so hard, yet thats all you have to show for it??? photoshopped pictures, over and over again, thats it? all u got is the pic?? HA! your pathetic, your a poor excuse for a human being, and ive sonned you too hard that you resort to the same ol joke that you did not even come up with, WHAT HAVE YOU COME UP WITH TO "SON" me?? This Was  Jamal's Creation, YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME YOU DRUG ADDICT MAN JUDGING DRUG BORDER CROSSING LET HIS GIRL GET BUSTED BY THE COPS FAGGOT!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!! .....Where's My GrammEr Check At son? HA!!!! Off The Nuts Already You internet Banger

man the more you get pissed off about it, the less of a chance for the fellas to drop it... be easy ese !

ecrazy

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 01:32:13 AM »

man the more you get pissed off about it, the less of a chance for the fellas to drop it... be easy ese !
im not pissed off about it, im just trying to stay up, AGAIN! i think i might be up all nite, and i know they are up all nite, so just trying to keep this shit rolling, but they dont have shit but the same ol things anyway, they need a new gimmick

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 01:36:01 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Nobody's sonning you, now we're just making you cry...

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2005, 01:38:03 AM »
DAMN, Where Did My Karma Go? LMAO!

Did that all happen today?

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 01:40:01 AM »
dude, once again, nothing on me......Please, make this interesting.....this is not really an argument if you have nothing on me, come on now, think of something new....damn jew taking jokes that are not even his, just like jews to take things that are not even theres

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 01:46:10 AM »

Fuck You, Pay Me

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 01:57:10 AM »
Seriously, your on my nuts so hard, yet thats all you have to show for it??? photoshopped pictures, over and over again, thats it? all u got is the pic?? HA! your pathetic, your a poor excuse for a human being, and ive sonned you too hard that you resort to the same ol joke that you did not even come up with, WHAT HAVE YOU COME UP WITH TO "SON" me?? This Was Jamal's Creation, YOU AINT GOT SHIT ON ME YOU DRUG ADDICT MAN JUDGING DRUG BORDER CROSSING LET HIS GIRL GET BUSTED BY THE COPS FAGGOT!!! HAHAHHAHAHA!!! .....Where's My GrammEr Check At son? HA!!!! Off The Nuts Already You internet Banger

dude, once again, nothing on me......Please, make this interesting.....this is not really an argument if you have nothing on me, come on now, think of something new....damn jew taking jokes that are not even his, just like jews to take things that are not even theres

Obviously you're secure about your disgusting appearance, and this is not getting to you at all. ::)

LOLLL... you ugly motherfucker, stop crying like a lil bitch... ok blame us for the pictures, but the real blame is on your parents