Author Topic: Im Back+Plus Answer To Who KabalahDUDE+Shoutouts..  (Read 895 times)

ROCCY

Im Back+Plus Answer To Who KabalahDUDE+Shoutouts..
« on: July 23, 2002, 11:49:01 AM »
What up...First let me start with the kabalahdude Problem.

Okay..I am not a lier..so I will not Lie to you peeps down here..You guys deserve to know..alright this is how it started...one day I was mad at NIK..so he blocked me..and I told IGeezy to give him one of my messages...and he said 'wait I got a way to hit him up' so he gave me the 'kabalahdude' name and password..and I had it on my aim list..so I saved it..I liked it..I talked to some peepz..as in Tom..Sub...Rod..Doggy...REL..on it..I mostly said '1234' or something...and then..I gave Sccit the password and name like 2 mins after I got it "KAbalahdude' so we both started using it..yes yes..we bothered peeps on it..it was fun u know? we had nothing else to do...I onece IM'd Tom and said "hicksville" Or something stupid...just to bother him...and botherd alot of peepz..and about 6 days ago..Sccit Botherd one of my best friends that goes by the name of Jamal420 on this board..and Jamal thought it was me when it was Sccit...But since the last 6 Days..KabalahDUDE Is Not Me..I swear to god on that..Timelock Changed the password..and gave it out to some peepz..I didnt even want to ask him for it..I admit it was a dumb thing to do...So..Yeah..It WAS Me anfd NIK before...now Its someone one...I told ya'l The Truth Cause thats How I am...

Now To the Shout outs...

Blade: You've always been the homie, if it wasnt for u, I wouldnt be recrding right now...much love..but stop talking shit behindmy back please.

Doggy: you a cool person man..we had past troubles...we got through it man...u also stop talking shit behind my back.

Lyrical G:I saw you had my bac in that thread NIK made..I like that man..anytime u need me dogg, I got yo back man..anyday..just holla at me.

Tom: We cool man, We also had Past troubles..u never talk shit about me anymore...we cool man..I got yo back also..any time u need it.

DeadHemisPhere: Much Love to you. u made my Avatar. Its always staying there..never getting removed. Thank You.

Sub Z : LoL, Always make me laugh dogg...lol... much love to you.

Sikotic: I had much respect for u..but after I found out what u did with my picture shit..I lost it all.

Bez: homie, I got yo back anytime..give me a hell yer.

Jay Ay Bee: what up? we had troubles before dogg,I know it.. I got through it though...hope u have too.

Infinite: One of the smartest guys on this board.. you the homie man.u know I got your back any time u need it.

Mdogg: U talked shit about me for no reason, after all the love I had for u.

Pink: I knw u dont like me..U always make fun of me when Sccit makes fun of u..but u gotta learn tht me and sccit are different people..and Im sorry about making fun of u before, I got realy mad.

Nima: LOL, another homie right here..never talks shit..or anything..much love..got ur back anytime.

Jamal420: u know u my homie man, always, and u know I got ur back.

Tinman: You started making fun of me, when I left, cause u knew I couldnt back it up, cause I wasnt on the board anymore,that is some pussy shit to do man. fuck you.

Overseer: U also the homie,u know I got love for you dogg, never talk shit or anything.

Rud: Same As I said to Oveseer.

Rod: Much love to you persian playa.

Bossplaya: I talked shit about u. u were smart to ignore it. my bad dogg.

Damn, I know I missed Acouple of People. Sorry doggs. I wasn even supposed to come back today. but Just wanted to tell you guys the truth.

Peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

Re: Im Back+Plus Answer To Who KabalahDUDE+Shoutou
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2002, 11:57:14 AM »
thanks for the shoutout mate, you are a cool guy and I am glad you have "Come Clean" about this KABDULA thing, Even if it has nothing to do with ke cos I dont use AIM its just starting to0 get on my nerves cos everyone is bitching about it, but fo real much respect for your honesty. PEace

Sennnnnnnnnn Seennnnnnnnnnnn

ROCCY

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2002, 12:00:51 PM »
thanks for the shoutout mate, you are a cool guy and I am glad you have "Come Clean" about this KABDULA thing, Even if it has nothing to do with ke cos I dont use AIM its just starting to0 get on my nerves cos everyone is bitching about it, but fo real much respect for your honesty. PEace

Sennnnnnnnnn Seennnnnnnnnnnn

Thanks Bud...

Cleaaaaaaan Cleaaaaaaaan  :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2002, 12:02:53 PM »
much love and respect roocy, thanks for the shout

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2002, 12:02:54 PM »
^^Thats all true...But too let you know...Ive never talked too anyone from this board through KabalahDUDE besides REL and Jamal...Maybe theres like 1 more person I have, but the only peeps I recall talking too from this board with the kabalahDUDE screen name is REL and Jamal...I mostly used that screen name too fuck with people I knew in real life who piss me off...Oh, lets not forget TIMELOCK and IGEEZY are the two people who created the KabalahDUDE screen name...Timelock changed the password about a week and a half ago, and only gave it too PinkTowelGirl...So if anyone IM's you from KabalahDUDE its not me or roccy...It's either PinkTowel or Timelock...

and LMAO@everyone actually thinking it was me recently...

ROCCY

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2002, 12:05:38 PM »
^^Thats all true...But too let you know...Ive never talked too anyone from this board through KabalahDUDE besides REL and Jamal...Maybe theres like 1 more person I have, but the only peeps I recall talking too from this board with the kabalahDUDE screen name is REL and Jamal...I mostly used that screen name too fuck with people I knew in real life who piss me off...Oh, lets not forget TIMELOCK and IGEEZY are the two people who created the KabalahDUDE screen name...Timelock changed the password about a week and a half ago, and only gave it too PinkTowelGirl...So if anyone IM's you from KabalahDUDE its not me or roccy...It's either PinkTowel or Timelock...

and LMAO@everyone actually thinking it was me recently...

True. He did Also bother some peepz on Wcc, I did more though. But he botherd REL and Jamal420 the most, actually I didnt even talk to jamal through there..peace

Instant_Killa

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2002, 12:07:10 PM »
much love and respect roocy, thanks for the shout

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2002, 12:07:26 PM »
oh, and Id make a shoutout list as well, but theres way too many people (ill do that when i reach 10,000 posts)...

For now, Shout out too everyone on this board...If you hate me or love me, I really dont care... I'm clearing everything up, all the past beefs etc... and I'm asking for forgivness from you, and from God...It's true, Im not alwats right, I know I make mistakes, but when I do make mistakes I get hated on twice as much as the average homosapien...But still, peace too everyone...One Love, One Nation...

ROCCY

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2002, 12:09:54 PM »
oh, and Id make a shoutout list as well, but theres way too many people (ill do that when i reach 10,000 posts)...

For now, Shout out too everyone on this board...If you hate me or love me, I really dont care... I'm clearing everything up, all the past beefs etc... and I'm asking for forgivness from you, and from God...It's true, Im not alwats right, I know I make mistakes, but when I do make mistakes I get hated on twice as much as the average homosapien...But still, peace too everyone...One Love, One Nation...
'

Thats True Words Right There.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2002, 01:16:40 PM »
Oh boo hoo I lost respect from Roccy....

I already told your ass like three times about what happened with the picture, but I guess you can't comprehend it.

Oh well, ain't no big deal to me, just to you
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ROCCY

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2002, 01:22:17 PM »
Oh boo hoo I lost respect from Roccy....

I already told your ass like three times about what happened with the picture, but I guess you can't comprehend it.

Oh well, ain't no big deal to me, just to you

Okay, We'l Talk aBout it At Powerhouse..

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2002, 01:58:09 PM »

Okay, We'l Talk aBout it At Powerhouse..

SO you don't wanna "body" me anymore, or whatever that stupid shit you were mentioning?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ROCCY

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2002, 02:22:04 PM »

SO you don't wanna "body" me anymore, or whatever that stupid shit you were mentioning?

We'l See..

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2002, 04:01:03 PM »
Yo man, thanks for the shout, and yo me and doggy dont talk shit behind yo back, holla at me on aim...peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2002, 04:06:31 PM »
Oh yeah i know who kabalahdude is...

Right, first it was Roccy and NIK as they admitted, but recently it has been Pink all along.  I talked to kabalahdude yesterday and a few days b4, and it was pink fo sho, the way she talked etc, plus she was the only person ONLINE at the time kabalahdude was, on WCC and AIM[tho she had blocked sum ppl so it looked like shes offline at the time].  Second, I got the ip of Kabalahdude, it was an AOL ip, but it didnt match Roccy or Niks ips, so im pretty sure its her.  Third, she posted the fake convo which made it seem that it was Sccit all along, another reason which leads me to believe its her.  Oh yeah Timelock claimed to have changed the password yesterday, but he still came on today and stalked a few ppl,  and pink came online on her S/N a few moments later.  
So I believe Pink is KabalahDude and maby Timelock as well.
Oh yeah, a few days back sum sucka called KabalahFELLOW came online, I suspect him of being Roccy, tho he hasnt IMd me more than once.-peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...