Author Topic: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D  (Read 632 times)

'EclipZe

So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D
« on: August 09, 2005, 09:40:52 AM »
So.... Is it normal for a person to only have bad luck? :P im just wondering because well, last year I was drunk and got caught doing vandalism... after that my dad got an heartattack, grandpa heartattack, suicide attempts, after that i graduated (the only light point in that year ! ) 24 hours after that I had a party and someone @ that party kicked the mirror of the car of the peeps that lived across the street, so I had a neighbourfight damnit... and they said I made that guy do that because we already had beef, so my parents didn't trust me again... we moved and our house hasn't been solld yet, IT'S ONLY JUST 13 MONTHS FOR SALE RIGHT NOW ... my parents will only pay my driving lessons if the house is solld, so im already waiting erm 8 months.... after that a girl I loved for like 15 months and who tolld me everything started to be a bitch... and ignoring me and shit... doing like a real bitch... so she pissed me off... I didn't had a girl since I was 14, yesterday my glasses got fucked @ work and I had a whole line across my glasses lol... so I finally had a good excuse to get contact lenses :D... and YES luck was by my side again today... and my eyes where to bold for contactlenses WHIIII...  so they gon call me in 2 days if I can have contact lenses yes or no. probably no knowing my luck.  and this very beautifull girl I was trying to get with finally after being over that stupid chick who screwed me for so long those 15 months was doing weird against me. So im wondering :D is there anything you can do against bad luck, because I think I got it.

If this keeps up I wont make my 20st birthday lol... I mean shit I only get bad luck, Never get a GF, so, Im thinking, should I become a Monk or somethin? dedicate my life to god because im seriously pissed as fuck atm... anyone got idea's ? Or should I just shoot myself. or hang ye. god I love life, dunno why I bore u guys with this but hey this is G-spot, anyone else has a fucked up life as mine? :) plz share it with us !

O you guys probably want me to post pic's of myself yes :P?( no im not gay because the link says sugababes, it's just a site for dutch/belgium teenagers and shit... so im no sugar babe..)

http://images.sugababes.nl/user_pics/43/43846_a17d4a112c.jpg

without glasses

http://images.sugababes.nl/user_pics/43/43846_d6d452efda.jpg

with glasses

yes i don't have long hair so u can't diss me on that. :D

oh fuck it ill just post this lol... I just needed to type my agression away but hey who gives a fuck share ur fuck'd up life :D !

(I ONLY POST THIS CAUZ IM VERY FUCKING PISSED ATM.)

mauzip

Re: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 09:51:45 AM »
Links don't work :D

J Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 10:25:10 AM »
its all good, my life is fucked up too, I've blacklisted myself from like every social group I come into contact with so all I pretty much have is my girlfriend and my mom and a couple close homies. I have a feeling I'm gonna be banned from here too soon suz some pussy keeps taking away all my karma and I'll probably keep talking shit until I get thrown out.

'EclipZe

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 10:27:36 AM »
^ im just very  fucking pissed atm :) because, all the weird shit always happens to me :) when I was born, they thought my heart was on my right side LOL... and now my eyes are 2 fucking bold mayb for contact lenses wtf, and that shit isn't very common. fuck this lol. and my glasses saved my eye though, else I would look like slick rick atm.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 10:38:37 AM »
lolol, on ur right side... dayum your doctors musta been retarded.. neway dont fret bout nething, ya life will sort its self out eventually.. everyone goes thru bad patchs n shit.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2005, 10:46:08 AM »
wtf???

theres millions of ppl that are worse off than you  >:(

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2005, 10:46:25 AM »
So.... Is it normal for a person to only have bad luck? :P im just wondering because well, last year I was drunk and got caught doing vandalism... after that my dad got an heartattack, grandpa heartattack, suicide attempts, after that i graduated (the only light point in that year ! ) 24 hours after that I had a party and someone @ that party kicked the mirror of the car of the peeps that lived across the street, so I had a neighbourfight damnit... and they said I made that guy do that because we already had beef, so my parents didn't trust me again... we moved and our house hasn't been solld yet, IT'S ONLY JUST 13 MONTHS FOR SALE RIGHT NOW ... my parents will only pay my driving lessons if the house is solld, so im already waiting erm 8 months.... after that a girl I loved for like 15 months and who tolld me everything started to be a bitch... and ignoring me and shit... doing like a real bitch... so she pissed me off... I didn't had a girl since I was 14, yesterday my glasses got fucked @ work and I had a whole line across my glasses lol... so I finally had a good excuse to get contact lenses :D... and YES luck was by my side again today... and my eyes where to bold for contactlenses WHIIII...  so they gon call me in 2 days if I can have contact lenses yes or no. probably no knowing my luck.  and this very beautifull girl I was trying to get with finally after being over that stupid chick who screwed me for so long those 15 months was doing weird against me. So im wondering :D is there anything you can do against bad luck, because I think I got it.

If this keeps up I wont make my 20st birthday lol... I mean shit I only get bad luck, Never get a GF, so, Im thinking, should I become a Monk or somethin? dedicate my life to god because im seriously pissed as fuck atm... anyone got idea's ? Or should I just shoot myself. or hang ye. god I love life, dunno why I bore u guys with this but hey this is G-spot, anyone else has a fucked up life as mine? :) plz share it with us !

O you guys probably want me to post pic's of myself yes :P?( no im not gay because the link says sugababes, it's just a site for dutch/belgium teenagers and shit... so im no sugar babe..)

http://images.sugababes.nl/user_pics/43/43846_a17d4a112c.jpg

without glasses

http://images.sugababes.nl/user_pics/43/43846_d6d452efda.jpg

with glasses

yes i don't have long hair so u can't diss me on that. :D

oh fuck it ill just post this lol... I just needed to type my agression away but hey who gives a fuck share ur fuck'd up life :D !

(I ONLY POST THIS CAUZ IM VERY FUCKING PISSED ATM.)

Try dedicating yourself to God.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

'EclipZe

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2005, 10:50:01 AM »
^

I'll think i'll do that.

wtf???

theres millions of ppl that are worse off than you  >:(

so ? ... im just pissed atm and im not gonna waste my time dissing u so.

mauzip

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2005, 10:57:46 AM »
I don't remember who it exactly was, but in WWII the Germans wanted to execute a soccer player by shooting him in his heart, but his heart appeared to be on the right side.

I thought I'd share that little story with ya'll.

UAK

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2005, 11:12:40 AM »
Try dedicating yourself to God.

Nah don't waste your time on God...just stop drinking, find a new bitch, wear rimless glasses and stop using abbreviation atm ('at the moment' also 'ass to mouth').  ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2005, 11:17:14 AM »
Well, where should I start. I was a social outcast in school, but for some reason, all of the gangbangers from the hood didn't mind me. My aunt stole $30,000 from me. My mom had to have brain surgery and now she's in a wheelchair for life. My dad is about to get fired from his job that he has been working at for almost 20 years, and he might have cancer. I just got fired about an hour ago because the managers are dicks. My car is a piece of shit. I'm broke. Ummm...this fine ass girl wants to get with me, but she is just too damn fine for me and I'm too shy to talk to her (that's about to change though, so don't start with the smart ass comments). I hate my neighbors. I barely graduated from high school. I can't think of anything else at the moment.

Pretty much, you aren't the only person with bad luck. Shit just gets hectic sometimes. I've learned to deal with it.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2005, 11:18:08 AM »
wtf???

theres millions of ppl that are worse off than you >:(

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2005, 11:29:00 AM »
well ye my life aint that bad :P , I just wanted to type it all to be relieved of it... :D

and KAIN WTF did you just say man im a dutchie don't use hard words on me  :'( i dont even know wtf u mean :P

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2005, 11:33:14 AM »
I don't remember who it exactly was, but in WWII the Germans wanted to execute a soccer player by shooting him in his heart, but his heart appeared to be on the right side.

I thought I'd share that little story with ya'll.
ok