Author Topic: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D  (Read 631 times)

Suga Foot

Re: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2005, 11:39:29 AM »
welcome to adult-hood

ABN

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2005, 11:40:55 AM »
life´s been treating me pretty good lately so i´m not gonna complain about all the fucked up things that has happened in the past.

UAK

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 11:49:35 AM »
and KAIN WTF did you just say man im a dutchie don't use hard words on me  :'( i dont even know wtf u mean :P

Nah niet verspil uw tijd op God. ..just einde drinken, vind een nieuwe hoer, dracht rimless glazen en stop met het gebruiken van afkorting atm (nu ook 'ezel naar mond').

:D

'EclipZe

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2005, 11:52:46 AM »
and KAIN WTF did you just say man im a dutchie don't use hard words on me  :'( i dont even know wtf u mean :P

Nah niet verspil uw tijd op God. ..just einde drinken, vind een nieuwe hoer, dracht rimless glazen en stop met het gebruiken van afkorting atm (nu ook 'ezel naar mond').

:D

LMAOOOOOO

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2005, 11:52:58 AM »
it'll even out ahha its called karma now raise mine

SGV

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2005, 12:07:06 PM »
You can't let these little things get you down.

Getting Drunk and caught for Vandalism = Stupidity. Your fault. Slap yourself for being dumb.

Father and Grandfather Heartattacks = Out our your hands. Stand behind them in their time of need, don't be selfish and think of yourself.

Suicide Attempts = Look above in the bold.

Your friend kicking your neighbors door = Your bad. You should be watching your friends at all time in or around your house.

Your Parents moving = Probably better for their pocket books. Don't be selfish.

Your Parents paying for your driving lessons = Stupid. You work. Pay for em yourself.

The Girl is a Bitch now = Move on. There's tons of chicks out there. Don't sweat one.

You can't wear Contacts = Just get more stylish Glasses and TAKE care of em. OR Save money and get the eye Surgery.

It's all easily solved if you just stop shitting on yourself and crying about things.

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2005, 12:11:57 PM »
^ U saved my life  :'( shit i didn't even had to see dr.phil... prop !  :P

o ye I need to respond

1. believe me I slapped myself lots of times

2. I was, and also keeping the head up of my mom and lil sis.

3. that was just stupid, you'll get that when ur a teenager.

4. not if the house is already for sale for 13 months.

5. I was thinkin bout that lol

6. ill just visit hoe's

7. ill might still get em though.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2005, 12:14:59 PM by EclipZe »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2005, 12:15:47 PM »
You can't let these little things get you down.

Getting Drunk and caught for Vandalism = Stupidity. Your fault. Slap yourself for being dumb.

Father and Grandfather Heartattacks = Out our your hands. Stand behind them in their time of need, don't be selfish and think of yourself.

Suicide Attempts = Look above in the bold.

Your friend kicking your neighbors door = Your bad. You should be watching your friends at all time in or around your house.

Your Parents moving = Probably better for their pocket books. Don't be selfish.

Your Parents paying for your driving lessons = Stupid. You work. Pay for em yourself.

The Girl is a Bitch now = Move on. There's tons of chicks out there. Don't sweat one.

You can't wear Contacts = Just get more stylish Glasses and TAKE care of em. OR Save money and get the eye Surgery.

It's all easily solved if you just stop shitting on yourself and crying about things.

;D

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2005, 12:16:53 PM »
Dr. Phil = my hero

Caution2006

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2005, 12:55:51 PM »
i have badluck with fucking people shipping shit to me all the fucking time i don't know why people dont check shit before they send it out for instance just last week i ordered a sidekick 2 now everything works fine and all except the camera which is defective so i called tmobile and they told me to ship it back and they'll send me a new one but i have to pay for shipping which was a waste of $20 what kinda gay shit is that, now before that i had called verizon to send me a wireless modem and i even confirmed it with them to make sure it was the exact modem i wanted so anyways yah 5 days pass and ups is here i open the package and what do i find? the exact same fucking modem i already had....  >:(

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2005, 01:21:49 PM »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2005, 03:04:42 PM »
ive had the worste year and a half of my life but shit changed a lil and i mean alil wen i graduated this year. too much shit to type and some dont wanna talk about so trust me ur not the only one

Paul

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2005, 03:20:22 PM »
Try dedicating yourself to God.

Nah don't waste your time on God...just stop drinking, find a new bitch, wear rimless glasses and stop using abbreviation atm ('at the moment' also 'ass to mouth').  ;D

No start drinkin more hav a good time , go out meet sum1 new,fuck and u will be happy
na am jus jokin iv felt that way before but i dont now so im happy
funkyfreshintheflesh

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2005, 05:21:07 PM »
You gotta have a brighter outlook on life man. Things will get better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2005, 05:32:11 PM »
Things will get better.

LIES ALL LIES lol....  it really dont get better, you just learn to deal with better and after a while you become cynical an really dont give a fuck about anything anymore  :D