Author Topic: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D  (Read 626 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2005, 06:54:37 PM »
Yeah I got a fucked up life.

When I was a kid I was smacked around by my father and have repressed memories of my parents.
I was diagnosed with a serious disease when I was 15 and had major surgery not once, but twice because of an underestimate by the doctors. I will never fully recover from it.
Around that time I became an alcoholic and used prescription drugs far beyond what I should have.
I was rejected by the same girl over 10 times and it destroyed me confidence wise so I can never ask a girl out ever.
I had trouble giving my friend advice about how to deal with problems, although I tried. He killed himself a week later.
I wasted a year and thousands of dollars of my parents' money on college and then decided I didn't like my course and now am going to take 4 years of university.
My best friend moved away in May and I've only seen her once since.
I got laid off from my full time job in June and had to find 2 part time jobs with much reduced pay and hours.
I had a nervous breakdown just the other day over my lack of confidence in woman, troubles working, etc...
I've fallen for a girl who is perfect for me, according to my friends but have missed many oppurtunities to hook up with her due to no confidence.
I don't drive.

But you know what, everything one goes through only makes a person stronger once they've gotten over it. Over the last week or so I've felt sorry for myself, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that once in a while. I'm thankful I live in a country where I have an oppurtunity to make something out of myself. Everyone struggles. Life is good overall. Bad times make you realize how good the good times are.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2005, 07:15:30 PM »
Bad times make you realize how good the good times are.

WestCoasta

« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2005, 07:21:32 PM »
we all got fucked up shiet, there's nothin you can do except keep dreamin of the better things and hope they come true  :-\

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2005, 08:08:25 PM »
i got badluck with women...i always get some fucked a nice girl with fucked up problems in the head..head cases
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2005, 08:34:19 PM »
everyone got their ups and downs man.  some people let fate determine the outcome of their lives, and some peoples lives determine their fate.  think of ways to improve your life, set goals, stick to the goals, and do the best you can do.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2005, 09:21:19 PM »
The only complain I have is that I wish my dad and I lived closer to each other and now provinces away where I see him usually 2 months of the year... shit.. :-\

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2005, 09:28:33 PM »
Things will get better.

LIES ALL LIES lol....  it really dont get better, you just learn to deal with better and after a while you become cynical an really dont give a fuck about anything anymore  :D

I guess it depends on your situation. I know I've been through/going through some rough times over a relative now, but it seems as if things are improving.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2005, 01:30:49 AM »
women fuck your life up so badly.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2005, 11:54:54 AM »
Yeah I got a fucked up life.

When I was a kid I was smacked around by my father and have repressed memories of my parents.
I was diagnosed with a serious disease when I was 15 and had major surgery not once, but twice because of an underestimate by the doctors. I will never fully recover from it.
Around that time I became an alcoholic and used prescription drugs far beyond what I should have.
I was rejected by the same girl over 10 times and it destroyed me confidence wise so I can never ask a girl out ever.
I had trouble giving my friend advice about how to deal with problems, although I tried. He killed himself a week later.
I wasted a year and thousands of dollars of my parents' money on college and then decided I didn't like my course and now am going to take 4 years of university.
My best friend moved away in May and I've only seen her once since.
I got laid off from my full time job in June and had to find 2 part time jobs with much reduced pay and hours.
I had a nervous breakdown just the other day over my lack of confidence in woman, troubles working, etc...
I've fallen for a girl who is perfect for me, according to my friends but have missed many oppurtunities to hook up with her due to no confidence.
I don't drive.

But you know what, everything one goes through only makes a person stronger once they've gotten over it. Over the last week or so I've felt sorry for myself, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that once in a while. I'm thankful I live in a country where I have an oppurtunity to make something out of myself. Everyone struggles. Life is good overall. Bad times make you realize how good the good times are.

Are you off that Islam, cuz I haven't heard Allah refrences from you in a while...

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2005, 11:57:41 AM »
^ he has been for a while...

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2005, 12:31:19 PM »

Indeed.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2005, 04:07:20 PM »
What happened? What are you now?

mauzip

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2005, 08:41:30 PM »

After being rejected two times didn't you realize she wasn't interested? I guess love does make people blind.

Indeed.

Good for you :)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2005, 08:44:31 PM »
My life sucks..too much to type man..

J Bananas

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2005, 08:45:41 PM »
some good for nothin mexican trickster gave me incorrect change at mcdonalds today and didnt even say thank you