Author Topic: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D  (Read 625 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: So if you got a fuck'd up life plz post here ! :D
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2005, 08:47:26 PM »
What happened? What are you now?

I simply stopped believing. I now realize I was just looking for acceptance in a large crowd (and 1 billion is large indeed.) My beliefs now are my own, and I do not wish to share them on this forum.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2005, 08:49:02 PM »
I was rejected by the same girl over 10 times and it destroyed me confidence wise so I can never ask a girl out ever.

After being rejected two times didn't you realize she wasn't interested? I guess love does make people blind.

Yeah I guess. Love is often confusion in disguise. I thought I loved her, but I was young and confused.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

We Fly High

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2005, 09:22:43 PM »
well.. i guess its nothing life thrreatneing or crazy. but after i already put down a security deposit on a apt in santa monica, and thought that i was all done with college and graduated, i realized that i am one upper division course from graduating... so now i gotta worry about figuring out a solution to this problem..anyone know if community colleges offer upper division units? i might have to take a UCLA course i n winter.. is there such thing as part time student fees? instead of paying full tuition..

'EclipZe

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2005, 02:28:19 AM »
YES im gonna try some contact lenses today  ;D , they checked and found out I still could have them YES YES YES. now only hope I can get them in my eye :P

rafsta

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2005, 02:48:17 AM »
today i was stuck in traffic for 45 minutes... almost ran my car off a bridge >:(