Author Topic: "The Manhattan Project" Audio (Feat Lil Brah, U.D.I etc)  (Read 51 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
"The Manhattan Project" Audio (Feat Lil Brah, U.D.I etc)
« on: August 09, 2005, 10:38:57 AM »
"The Manhattan Project" Audio - August 9, 2005 By : Rud
As we reported earlier on this month Charlie Manhattan is set to release his debut album, "The Manhattan Project," named after the top-secret engineering project that developed the atom bomb. We let you know that the album will feature eighteen blazing tracks, we told you that prior to this release many of you may have heard Charlie dropping joints on Bay Area compilation albums such as "Killa Tay Presents The Murder Show Soundtrack," "11-5 Presents: Grind And Post," and "Theme Music To Drug Dealins And Killins," and we also gave you some information and background on the artist that is, Charlie Manhattan. Check back in August's Archives to read more.

Im back now with audio from the project, please feel free to download this, bump it, spread it around and please drop any feedback over at the world famous WCC Forums.

Charlie Manhattan - Traffic (Feat. Lil Brah) (Street Single)
Charlie Manhattan - Right Here (Snippet)
Charlie Manhattan - Taxi (Feat. Calita Talley) (Snippet)
Charlie Manhattan - Party Girl (Feat. U.D.I.) (Snippet)
Charlie Manhattan - Thinkin' Bout U (Feat. Omari Jelani) (Snippet)
Charlie Manhattan - Shake What Cha Mamma Gave U (Feat. Pho Balow) (Snippet)

The album is slated for release late this summer by Laid Black Productions and RNB Entertainment Group, headed by EMI Music veteran Tom Cartwright and longtime Bay Area entertainment entrepreneur, Warren Foster.

www.dubcnn.com

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network