Author Topic: If Tupac Iz concidered Gansta then so Iz 50 Cent  (Read 1212 times)

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
Re: If 50 Cent IZ Not a Gangsta, then Neither Iz Tupac
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2005, 05:00:19 PM »
pac was in the fucking streets 24/7

not according to snoop and dpg... they said he was never in the streets.. he practically lived in the studio. he made diss songs to so many rappers but never did anything when he saw them face to face (example - ll cool j at the vibe awards just before he got popped, ll would not give pac the mic so he could not perform, so what did pac do? he went back to the deathrow studio and dissed ll on wax LOL).  - dude was a real studio gangster

as for 50 cent... he was well known throughout NY as being a knucklehead before he was a rapper... pac was a ballet dancer, backup dancer and he use to carry the records for digital underground - FACT. he got his first criminal conviction when he moved to deathrow - suge got him thinking he was a thug lol... suge is the genius behind it all, dude made millions of pacs fake image

I aint saying Pac was the ultimate thug but he was far from being a studio gangsta......remember, this is the same cat who shot the cops AND got away with it (doesnt get anymore gangsta than that, shooting cops and being acquited made his street credibility go through the roof), beat up the Hughes brothers, etc....

and wtf you mean Pac got his first conviction when he joined Death Row?? You have a poor memory. Pac shot at the cops and beat the Hughes brothers up in 93', a good 3 years before he ever signed to Death Row. All of Pac's problems with the law occured between 91'-94'. If anything, when he joined Death Row, he wasnt nearly in trouble with the law as much as he was previously. His music just became more intense.

If Pac's image is fake, then 50's is BEYOND fake because he is the ultimate studio gangster.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:05:27 PM by ImmortalOne »
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2005, 05:08:46 PM »
Pac also was in jail when Me Against The World was released. that was not on Death Row. So before you state FACTS do your research. And stop bringing up this you ain't black shit you sound ridicules. Theres Whites, Europeans, Mexicans, etc. that listen to rap and know way more than you about rap .
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:11:08 PM by BizzyR.I.P. »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2005, 05:12:28 PM »
This Thuglife guy is too much.  hahaha @ "pac was in the fucking streets 24/7"

How did this "topic" not get locked and end up getting this many replies?

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2005, 05:34:53 PM »
I waz 100% convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that "THUGLIFE" here wazn't Black AND don't know the REAL code of the streets, now I must addmit I'm now 200% sure, Snitching iz when one informs the Police/FBI what 50 did in Ghetto Koran=(G.K.) iz try and give the listener a real life stories about hiz hood SouthSide Queens, but "Supreime" didn't consider 50 a "snitch" but a person who's reviling too much info on him and hiz boy "Prince" so Supreim tried to off 50, fortunatly it didn't work, trust me Supriem doesn't consider 50 a snitch (but one who in hiz attempt to give a good real life hood stories) revilied too much about him (Supriem) it's Murder Inc. that tried to use that as a advantage to mark 50 a snitch, you ain't sold dope kid I can EASILY tell based upon your lack of figuring out if G.K. iz snitching or not. YOU just go by the crowd if the crowd say 50 a snitch you'll go by it.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2005, 05:37:32 PM »
They don't know more than me kid your just mad I stated that. and him actually being LATIN  Mexicans are pretty much the same az WHITES only similarities with us Blacks is HIPHOP!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2005, 05:45:28 PM »
They don't know more than me kid your just mad I stated that. and him actually being LATIN  Mexicans are pretty much the same az WHITES only similarities with us Blacks is HIPHOP!!

I'm Mexican and you need to shut tha fuck up ya racist mothafucka. You talk about 50 is harder than C-Bo and 2pac ain't a G now your being a racist. You've only had one person agree with you. Doesn't that tell you something.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2005, 05:50:57 PM »
You keep prooving YOU don't know ANYTHING I'm talking about, SUCKA I never said PAC wazn't Gangsta, Iwaz showing examples that 50 a G and I compaired PAC's sex/Love songs to 50's candyshop/ 21 questions, BOY!!. about the C-BO thing read the DUBCNN interview with 50 that happend in January of this year (2005) and he talked about C-BO who iz not a studio G, but 50'll knock that him out as well, in a 1on fight. about me being racist, I ain't got nothin against "VATOWZ" all I waz doing waz showing some facts that we blacks see about YOUR culture, HOMEBOY.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 05:53:30 PM by 1on1 »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2005, 05:53:23 PM »
You keep prooving YOU don't know ANYTHING I'm talking about, SUCKA I never said PAC wazn't Gangsta, Iwaz showing examples that 50 a G and I compaired PAC's sex/Love songs to 50's candyshop/ 21 questions, BOY!!. about the C-BO thing read the DUBCNN interview with 50 that happend in January of this year (2005) and he talked about C-BO who iz not a studio G, but 50'll knock that him out as well, in a 1on fight.

How do you know. Have you ever seen 50 or C- Bo fight?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2005, 05:53:53 PM »

lol what?

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2005, 05:56:44 PM »
I think 1on1 needs 1on1 time with 50's dick.

WestCoasta

« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2005, 06:04:38 PM »
They don't know more than me kid your just mad I stated that. and him actually being LATIN Mexicans are pretty much the same az WHITES only similarities with us Blacks is HIPHOP!!

^^  :grumpy:

first of all you don't make sense and you sound like you're saying blacks are the only ones who understand hip-hop

and Mexicans are "pretty much" the same as whites  ::)  what the fuck does that mean?

there goes any cred you ever had

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2005, 06:07:20 PM »
They don't know more than me kid your just mad I stated that. and him actually being LATIN Mexicans are pretty much the same az WHITES only similarities with us Blacks is HIPHOP!!

^^  :grumpy:

first of all you don't make sense and you sound like you're saying blacks are the only ones who understand hip-hop

and Mexicans are "pretty much" the same as whites  ::)  what the fuck does that mean?

there goes any cred you ever had

Speak tha truth my man.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2005, 06:14:12 PM »
Read everthing in Chronilogical order and you'll get it. anyways I'm not racist all I waz doing iz showing the differences about Mexicans and whites, so to any VATOWZ that are reading thiz I'm not against ya'll.

icebergslimIII

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2005, 07:18:05 PM »
Everyone knows Tupac was a studio gangsta. Tupac was a DANCER for digital underground and went to acting school in New York.

prince

« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2005, 07:26:12 PM »
Every one says Candyshop iz'nt G well then Neither iz "How Do Y Want It"- Tupac Evryone says 50 Haz security so he ain't Gangsta, Pac had security ALL the Time so Pac ain't G either.

Tupac how do you want it - was gangsta.. It was a track that talked about bitches and a nigga ballin. he even addressed  C Delores Tucker, Bill Clinton, Mr. BOb Dole. The song is gangsta it has a player feel to it and with Jodeci on the chorus it made the track way way better.

Candy Shop- lol lol is some weak ass pop garbage. 50 cent first off stole his name from the real gangsta.

Obviously every major artists needs security....lol Can you imagine tupac walking through the mall??? Having security does not mean you are not gangsta...

You can't compare 50 cent to 2pac... Tupac shits all over 50!!!!!!!!!!