Author Topic: Beanie Sigel Out Of Jail  (Read 135 times)

KURUPTION-81

Beanie Sigel Out Of Jail
« on: August 09, 2005, 11:10:05 AM »
Damon Dash Music Group's star rapper Beanie Sigel was released this morning (August 9) from a Federal Correctional Institution in Fairton, New Jersey.

Sigel was welcomed home by his mother, Michelle Brown-Derry, his fiancée Melissa and DDMG's Damon Dash and Kareem "Biggs" Burke.

Sigel entered prison on November 8 and was released after serving most of a one year sentence for gun possession charges.

Sigel was already tried for attempted murder last April, stemming from a July 2003 shooting outside of a Philadelphia, Pennsylvania bar.

A mistrial was declared when the jury could not reach a verdict.

Fans supported Sigel during his stint behind bars. His latest release The B. Coming debuted at #3 on Billboard's Top 200 Album Chart, the highest of Sigel's career.

The album has moved over 300,000 copies since being released in March.

Sigel is immediately planning a tour to support The B. Coming and he will also drop a DVD August 23rd.

The DVD will include personal commentary from Sigel himself, BET's uncut three part special "The Truth", "The Trial" and "House Arrest", the "Feel It In The Air" video and never before seen concert footage from a performance at club Exit in New York City.

www.allhiphop.com

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

BigBDrugStores

Re: Beanie Sigel Out Of Jail
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2005, 11:39:33 AM »
good news

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2005, 11:44:54 AM »
i wonder how the whole SP thing will be resolved coz Beans seemed hella pissed at the ROC and SP when he was locked up. shit he even dissed one of the YG´s for snitchin on his tape with Green Lantern before he got locked up so i guess there is no more State Property.

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2005, 12:00:08 PM »
he was in for 1 week extra cos he broke someones nose in jail
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2005, 05:18:33 PM »
In the Akon "Belly Dancer" video i couldnt help but notice Akon was wearin a shirt that said *BLUR* Beanie Sigel...now idk wat was blurred but i have a feeling it said FUCK beanie sigel....does ne1 know why they would have any problems?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 01:47:08 AM »
it was "free beanie sigel"
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 02:14:48 AM »
Yeah, the shirt says "Free Beanie Sigel"...don't know why they censored it though over there. Here in Belgium they show the shirt with nothing blurred...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 05:28:55 AM »
times gone quick since he got locked up then, cos i can still remember the day he got jailed and dont seem that long ago...