Author Topic: we are fighting all the wrong wars  (Read 158 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
we are fighting all the wrong wars
« on: August 06, 2005, 02:28:10 PM »
i was thinking this yesterday after reading the whole thing about nuclear bombs and terrorism... aren't all the "wars" we fight completely avoidable? "war on terrorism", "war on poverty", "war on poor education", etc, etc... that's all bullshit. All these problems can be avoided and are created by our goverment to maintain their level of power. Poverty is necessary, of course, in a huge country like the U.S.A. you need the lowest paid jobs to be filled. Things like affirmative action would not even be necessary if all students in all the schools in the country were given the same educational opportunities. Terrorism, of course, could be avoided if don't stick our nose in other countries' business so much...terrorism is a tool that keeps our people in fear and makes them support every move that the government makes. Basically all the national and international problems that America has are created by our government, and someone must be majorly benefitting from all this. What are your thoughts on this?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

wcsoldier

Re: we are fighting all the wrong wars
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 02:54:29 PM »
I think it's more complicated than that but you make some good and obvious comments which are near from reality. Anyway every government and power manipulate the population to get richer and richer. Power and Money are the only aim of these institutions  8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 03:04:05 PM »
That's, basically, true, of course.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 04:30:15 PM »
It's funny, whenever we declare war on a social problem, we always lose because it's basically impossible to prevent. What's the purpose......wait nevermid I just answered it myself, to get funding.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UAK

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 11:00:15 PM »
Oil.

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 03:19:58 PM »
Almost every war in history has really been a war between secret societies