Author Topic: More Proofe 50 Cent "Ain't" No Snitch  (Read 1736 times)

1on1

• 'G'
More Proofe 50 Cent "Ain't" No Snitch
« on: August 10, 2005, 06:56:31 PM »
On the real, 50 ain't no snitch and Murder Inc. is responsible for starting this rumor. You know there is an organization called the Hip-Hop Police. Their job is to track every move of rappers and their business and whom they do business with.
Yes in the song Ghetto Quaran, 50 did name drug dealers in the Supreme Team, but it wasn't a snitch record. He was hyping up his hood and where he was from. This song wasn't in retaliation for no beef, so it wasn't a dry snitching record. Many of the people 50 described in the Ghetto Quaran lyrics were either dead or in prison. In fact 50 wasn't the only rapper to name them in a song. In Nas' "Memory Lane," on 1994's Illmatic, he rhymes, "Some fiends scream about Supreme Team, a Jamaica, Queens, thing. The most telling thing was in Ja Rule's freestyle intro on a Survival of the Illest bonus CD: "Funds unlimited/ Backed by my 'Preme team crime representatives." In my opinion that's the big problem! The Key figure in all of this mess was a guy named "McGriff aka Supreme" It was proven that McGriff had ties to, if not owned Murder Inc. In my opinion Ja's lyrics is what probably attached McGriff to Murder Inc. Hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself - Back to the rat thing. It was rumored that after the attack on 50 in the studio, 50 got an alleged Order of Protection against Cadillac Tah, Young Merc & Black Child AKA Ramel Gill of Murder Inc. 50 has denied getting an Order of Protection. According to SOHH.com an apparent all-out character assault and street smear campaign, has been confirmed that the recent leak of 50 Cent's made up court restraining order documents came directly from Murder Inc. Murder Inc. has been widely circulating the made up court documents nationwide by mail to industry insiders with anti-50 Cent propaganda, calling him a "snitch" and have been allegedly "handed out" to random individuals street-team style around the Murder Inc offices.

You see this was all a Murder Inc. thing. They're mad that 50 took them out and the only way to retaliate was to label him a snitch. The danger is that some people believe it and it's all bullshit.

The reason Murder Inc is being investigated has nothing to do with 50 cent. It’s because of their ties to McGriff.

BigBDrugStores

Re: More Proofe 50 Cent "Ain't" No Snitch
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2005, 07:03:54 PM »
god damn. get the dicks out of your mouth and your ass

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2005, 07:15:03 PM »
Here, close your eyes and think of 50 while usin' this:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2005, 07:33:34 PM »
lol 50 mentioned preme in every murder inc diss. DUHH
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2005, 07:54:50 PM »
Here, close your eyes and think of 50 while usin' this:

Hahaha.Hopefully this shut's him the fuck up.

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2005, 09:21:10 PM »
god damn...... give it a rest 1on1, you bobbin 50 or what?

just stop, you're never gonna "convince" anyone to change their minds  :laugh:

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2005, 09:29:47 PM »

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2005, 09:44:31 PM »
Everything is true about supreme being affiliated with murder inc. But what did 50 have to say about it in this song. When McGriff was makin moves 50 cent was like 11 years old wtf.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2005, 10:01:10 PM »
i though that him saying something like "Murder Inc funded their label from drug money" was kinda dry-snitching

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2005, 10:56:01 PM »
Yes in the song Ghetto Quaran, 50 did name drug dealers in the Supreme Team, but it wasn't a snitch record.

LMFAO !!! i think ure confusin snitchin with keepin ure trap shut ! naming names IS snitching, thats all there is to it...

wcsoldier

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2005, 11:06:29 PM »
On the real, 50 ain't no snitch and Murder Inc. is responsible for starting this rumor. You know there is an organization called the Hip-Hop Police. Their job is to track every move of rappers and their business and whom they do business with.
Yes in the song Ghetto Quaran, 50 did name drug dealers in the Supreme Team, but it wasn't a snitch record. He was hyping up his hood and where he was from. This song wasn't in retaliation for no beef, so it wasn't a dry snitching record. Many of the people 50 described in the Ghetto Quaran lyrics were either dead or in prison. In fact 50 wasn't the only rapper to name them in a song. In Nas' "Memory Lane," on 1994's Illmatic, he rhymes, "Some fiends scream about Supreme Team, a Jamaica, Queens, thing. The most telling thing was in Ja Rule's freestyle intro on a Survival of the Illest bonus CD: "Funds unlimited/ Backed by my 'Preme team crime representatives." In my opinion that's the big problem! The Key figure in all of this mess was a guy named "McGriff aka Supreme" It was proven that McGriff had ties to, if not owned Murder Inc. In my opinion Ja's lyrics is what probably attached McGriff to Murder Inc. Hold on, I'm getting ahead of myself - Back to the rat thing. It was rumored that after the attack on 50 in the studio, 50 got an alleged Order of Protection against Cadillac Tah, Young Merc & Black Child AKA Ramel Gill of Murder Inc. 50 has denied getting an Order of Protection. According to SOHH.com an apparent all-out character assault and street smear campaign, has been confirmed that the recent leak of 50 Cent's made up court restraining order documents came directly from Murder Inc. Murder Inc. has been widely circulating the made up court documents nationwide by mail to industry insiders with anti-50 Cent propaganda, calling him a "snitch" and have been allegedly "handed out" to random individuals street-team style around the Murder Inc offices.

You see this was all a Murder Inc. thing. They're mad that 50 took them out and the only way to retaliate was to label him a snitch. The danger is that some people believe it and it's all bullshit.

The reason Murder Inc is being investigated has nothing to do with 50 cent. It’s because of their ties to McGriff.
Maybe you are on  :sign_wrongforum: to speak about 50 all day man. My advices , being a member of http://www.g-unitforum/

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2005, 11:09:58 PM »

oh really?  i never thought of it that way....  *DISS*
NO MORE WAR

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2005, 01:00:32 AM »
Screw this, my theory is that dont you think 1on1 is reppin 50 a lil too hard, i mean know one likes 50 that much???
So the only other option is that 1on1 is ACTAULLY 50 HIMSELF!!!...  ;D Dayum ima good detective..

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 02:04:45 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2005, 02:16:38 AM »
haha this guy would risk his own life to save 50's.