Author Topic: Lil John doing 7 songs apiece for upcoming Too short and ice Cube albums........  (Read 1072 times)

teecee

WE'e already heard Cube with Lil John, and it actually wasn't bad, but 7 songs is ridiculous.  And Too Short is gonna sound horrible over crunk beats.............John is also doing E-40's album, he's ruining the westcoast.  But he's also prolly the only guy who could make E 40 sell some records, and get Too Short back doing some numbers.
       I think this kills any chance that Dre and Cube will work together extensively

mauzip

I rather see 3 producers on 1 album than 14 producers on 1 album.

WestCoasta

wow  ::)   that's pretty gay, I could handle 1 or 2 but geez..... dude is annoying on the mic and on the beat

Ice Cube and Lil' Jon  ::)

'EclipZe

omg more then 2... 1 or 2 ok... but more jesus  ::)

phil123

• Lil Geezy
damnit i hate this era

IzUwitIt

damn. bad newz as far as im concerned

mauzip

Why? Grand Finale is a dope track and Real Nigga Roll Call is the motherfucking shit! I'm looking forward to this 8)

Okka

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Real Nigga Roll Call is the motherfucking shit!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WestCoasta

Why? I'm looking forward to this 8)

^^^ it's just principle, that's really gay that they are gonna go so low and be so commercial appealing and have him do a lot of tracks because stupid ass bitches like his gay antics, it's all just a gimmick to fit the description of what some big industry fag told them to do, obviously they wanna sell records, I'm not stupid, but fuck, what about a lot of real hip-hop fans that hate Lil' Jon?  I'm sure hardcore Ice Cube fans and Too $hort fans are kinda shaking their heads, it's something new obviously but it just doesn't seem right, especially for Ice Cube, and the tracks he did for Too $hort on him last album sucked so bad, to me it's like they are saying they don't care about the old fans and they are trying to go the 'pop' route, just because they are gonna sell out like that, I don't want that shit, I'd feel like a tool if I dropped $15+ on it 8)

mauzip

Why? I'm looking forward to this 8)

^^^ it's just principle, that's really gay that they are gonna go so low and be so commercial appealing and have him do a lot of tracks because stupid ass bitches like his gay antics, it's all just a gimmick to fit the description of what some big industry fag told them to do, obviously they wanna sell records, I'm not stupid, but fuck, what about a lot of real hip-hop fans that hate Lil' Jon?  I'm sure hardcore Ice Cube fans and Too $hort fans are kinda shaking their heads, it's something new obviously but it just doesn't seem right, especially for Ice Cube, and the tracks he did for Too $hort on him last album sucked so bad, to me it's like they are saying they don't care about the old fans and they are trying to go the 'pop' route, just because they are gonna sell out like that, I don't want that shit, I'd feel like a tool if I dropped $15+ on it 8)

You should try to care about good music.

Okka

Why? Grand Finale is a dope track and Real Nigga Roll Call is the motherfucking shit! I'm looking forward to this 8)

What's that track? Haven't even heard about it...

'EclipZe

^ it's on crunk juice.

SGV

Why are people acting like Too Short hasn't been working with Lil Jon closely for about 5 years now??? Idiots. Short has proven he can make a hot joint over a Lil Jon beat. But this is DubCC I can't expect anymore. This can only help both Short and Cube... And the West.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!