Author Topic: Lil John doing 7 songs apiece for upcoming Too short and ice Cube albums........  (Read 1043 times)

WestCoasta

You should try to care about good music.
Lil' Jon = tool & fad for clubs and high school bitchez

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Why? Grand Finale is a dope track and Real Nigga Roll Call is the motherfucking shit! I'm looking forward to this 8)

he is right ^

Westcoastfanatic

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
  And Too Short is gonna sound horrible over crunk beats............

he already had plenty of lil jon beats on his albums and it was pretty good, i loved that shake ya monkey joint

i just hope he doesnt scream YEA YEA OK all the time

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Why are people acting like Too Short hasn't been working with Lil Jon closely for about 5 years now??? Idiots. Short has proven he can make a hot joint over a Lil Jon beat. But this is DubCC I can't expect anymore. This can only help both Short and Cube... And the West.

i agree ^

IzUwitIt

Why are people acting like Too Short hasn't been working with Lil Jon closely for about 5 years now??? Idiots. Short has proven he can make a hot joint over a Lil Jon beat. But this is DubCC I can't expect anymore. This can only help both Short and Cube... And the West.

I know $hort and Jon have worked together in the past, and I dont wanna c it again in the future. If you like derrrrrty producers all ova west coast albums thats up 2 u, but it aint my preference

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
everyone can have their own opinion and thats cool, but me personally aint feeling LiL John rippin all over Cubes and Shorts albums... one or two tracks is alrite but i just find him and the whole crunk sound too much and no matter what you say their gonna be a lot of commericial sound to it... I'd just rather Cube and Short keep the album and influences on it mainly westcoast.

teecee

SGV:  i guess i'm an idiot, i had no idea Short had worked with Lil John previously.  Briefly listened to his last two albums, wasn't feeling them at all compared to his old shit, he shoulda stopped after Gettin It like he said.......

ANd ya, Grand Finale is a dope track, but 7 songs is pushing it.  I wish Lil John would stay away from artists i like and keep making joints for Jessica Simpson and Hilary Duff (Material Girl remake)...............

wcsoldier

Ice Cube gonna spit on 7 beats given by a producer who is set to work with Jessica Simpson, Hilary Duff, and last but not least PARIS HILTON  ::). Need I say more ?

IzUwitIt

but Lil Jon is a real gangsta. You could tell by the way he runs in the Roll Call video

Intriago33

It's not a decision I like personally, but they sure as hell will sell more records if Lil Jon is producing a large chunk of the album, cos right now Lil Jon's everywhere.

I guess this means no Dre/Cube collabo for '06.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck crunk music its shit west coast is all bout laid back music thats why i support it i dont wanna listen to some shitty lil jon beat i wanna wind down to u no how we do it.

cube jus jumpin on wats popular to sell when he dont need to do that
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
fuck crunk music its shit west coast is all bout laid back music thats why i support it i dont wanna listen to some shitty lil jon beat i wanna wind down to u no how we do it.

cube jus jumpin on wats popular to sell when he dont need to do that

You know that South Crunk music...wa influenced by the Bay right? so if ur dissin the crunk u r dissin....

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
everyone can have their own opinion and thats cool, but me personally aint feeling LiL John rippin all over Cubes and Shorts albums... one or two tracks is alrite but i just find him and the whole crunk sound too much and no matter what you say their gonna be a lot of commericial sound to it... I'd just rather Cube and Short keep the album and influences on it mainly westcoast.
^Exactly
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

SGV

Listen to "Bitches Aint Shit" with Snoop, Nate and Suga Free then come back to the thread morons.