Author Topic: Lil John doing 7 songs apiece for upcoming Too short and ice Cube albums........  (Read 1068 times)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Too Short = Sell Out

i dont even consider him a westcoast artist anymore.

damm you fool, he does a song or an album with lil jon and you label him as a sell out, he has been in the game for more than 15 years, shut up

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
I'm looking forward to hearing this shit.  There is no way Cube gonna be rappin over 7 crunk style beats.  Lil Jon is going to give him some westcoast sounding tracks guaranteed.  Does anyone know if Lil Jon produced Anybody See the Po Po's?  Cause that shit is hot.

WestCoasta

Production line up for Cube so far: Lil Jon, Timbaland, Swizz Beatz, The Neptunes
wow, I won't be touchin this bullshit

it's funny how like 3 people think this is a good idea and everyone else is shitting on these projects

Addicted to Beef is right, these dudes sold out hard

Westcoastfanatic

Yup, and before you know it Justin timberlake is on the album too. :(
« Last Edit: August 11, 2005, 03:10:14 PM by Westcoastfanatic »
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

youngmessnucca

^^^^lmfao at Lil Jon outrunning 2 sports bikes and then jumping off a bridge onto a truck.....and btw, Im pretty sure Too $horts Gettin It album in 96 was the first time Lil Jon was ever on a major release

PLANT

I duno?  Did Lil Jon produce that track with Snoop, Nate and Suga Free?  If he did, that was one of the tightest westcoast sounding beats Ive heard in awhile.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
someone hook it up if its dat good i wanna hear it i didnt like roll call tho to be honest,

and i do like bay music i aint heard much but the stuff i have heard is nice,

i dont like crunk music tho its really poor and doesnt appeal to me since im into rappers like rakim, nas, tribe called quest, naughty by nature etc, music wit deep and good lyrics not like that shitty wisper song or "Till the sweat drips from my balls, My balls, my balls" thats not my taste in music.

I dont thikn cube is a sellout either jus think he has crossed over since he is a well known actor now, and the fact U can do it did so well in the uk last year
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Tha_Reverend

I duno?  Did Lil Jon produce that track with Snoop, Nate and Suga Free?  If he did, that was one of the tightest westcoast sounding beats Ive heard in awhile.

YES aka BITCHES AIN'T SHIT

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
This could be dope I mean...some of Lil Jon's beats are cool as long as he doesn't say a word in the song, and it doesn`t have the same vibes as ying yang twin songs...I guess we`ll see.. what are the due dates for all the albums?

WestCoasta

^^ late 2008

Don Breezio

Ice Cube gonna spit on 7 beats given by a producer who is set to work with Jessica Simpson, Hilary Duff, and last but not least PARIS HILTON  ::). Need I say more ?

Ice cube is also the same dude makin lame movies like are we there yet.....does it really surprise you?

besides....1) we haven't heard the songs yet so they could be good. 2) Lil jon has come up with some dope beats lately...that song he did with styles p is sick

GangstaBoogy

WE'e already heard Cube with Lil John, and it actually wasn't bad, but 7 songs is ridiculous.  And Too Short is gonna sound horrible over crunk beats.............John is also doing E-40's album, he's ruining the westcoast.  But he's also prolly the only guy who could make E 40 sell some records, and get Too Short back doing some numbers.
       I think this kills any chance that Dre and Cube will work together extensively

wow wtf
1. lil jon's beats bang. as long as he's not featurd on 7 songs, i dont see a problem here.
2. how is he "ruining the westcoast"? by providing good production that will lead to radio play?
3 . i dont expect dre to do much for the ice cube project. maybe 2 songs IF wer lucky
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

phil123

• Lil Geezy
well first off, do you guys really think that the fact little john is producing tracks is going to make a big difference in album sales..

and its not even so much that he is producing all these tracks, its just like a trend. less producers that you are used to, and less west coast features that you'd expect. what happened to spice 1, c-bo etc being on cd's as features.. just look at e-40's albums, they all progress further away it seems from what we were used to. you cant compare the last too short to something like get in where you fit in.  its just my opinion. i miss seeing e-40 doing more songs with the rest of the click and all that

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
IS LIKE LOYAL 2 THE GAME

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil' Jon is way overrated. He has heat here and there, I'm not going to be ignorant and say he has never done anything good, but as far as I'm concerned, Cube and Short are taking 10 steps backwards in the business. I guess I'll just have to hear how it sounds.