Author Topic: The Beef Thread  (Read 828 times)

bez

Re: The Beef Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2002, 11:28:06 AM »
Everybody on this board should grow up and only come on this board if they wanna talk with people and not skit and take the piss outter them.  There no point and as N.I.K has found out it doesnt make you any more popular having 8000 odd posts because most of them posts are at the expense of other people.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2002, 11:51:03 AM »
LoL...I get a kick of watching all the haters get mad over some internet bullshit...

AlBundy, LMAO@3000 posts of shit talking...I bet you I have less than 100 posts of shit talking in my 1 and a half years here at WCC...I never even used too post in Anything Goes untill about 2 months ago...You guys are just way too funny...

First Mdogg's trying too hate on me cuz I clowned the shit out of his sister (which is actually him just pretending too be a female)...Dont u fuckin realize "your sister" had it coming? She deserves everything, I meen just go check the thread "Fuckin NIK"...Its pathetic how uneducated somone can be...On top of that, she typed up the fakest looking convo in then history of Earth, thinking she could get away with it...Its fuckin bullshit that people expect me not too respond too such childish acts of behavoir...

^^^ SGV, are u fuckin happy? I did speak my mind...^^^

Jay Ay Beee...I have no clue what your on about, cuz I kept it cool with you (even though I didnt like your ass, I still kept it cool, cuz I wasnt into internet beefs)...All of a sudden in threads you started approaching and attackin me with a bunch of bullshit comments, and I simply responded in a way any other person would...

Overseer, everyone is afraid too make negetive coments about you only because you own this place. They're afraid too speak their mind because they know it's your type of thing too go around banning people because they spoke their mind about you...I'm gunna say this hoping you understand...I dont like your ass...I dont have beef with you at all, but you do piss me off with your stupid decisions...You think you have more rights than everybody else. You think you can break the rules (Check the "Is Infinite a Bigot" thread), you think you can ban people for the hell of it (You obviously could, but i see it as bullshit)...Now Im standing up, and speaking my mind, and I know there are a lot of respected WCC members behind me on this...You're not running this place profesianaly...Your Going around attacking members on threads and if they respond half as negetive as you, than they get banned, so its imposible for them too respond...Heres and example: If I personally attacked a memeber on WCC, there would be no consequences...But If I personally attacked Overseer, Id get banned <<Is that bullshit or what??
Whatever dogg...all I want is for you too stop bullshitting, and start running this place properly...No beef man, just stop with the unfairness...

There's more I wanna say but I just dont feel like typing 35 pages...Just stop with the beef everyone...I dont start shit for no reason, even if it does seem that way...and If i did start a beef for no reason, than Im sorry, but I cant recall doing such a thing, so fuck it...One Love, One nation...PeAcE

bez

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2002, 12:00:20 PM »
LoL...I get a kick of watching all the haters get mad over some internet bullshit...

AlBundy, LMAO@3000 posts of shit talking...I bet you I have less than 100 posts of shit talking in my 1 and a half years here at WCC...I never even used too post in Anything Goes untill about 2 months ago...You guys are just way too funny...

First Mdogg's trying too hate on me cuz I clowned the shit out of his sister (which is actually him just pretending too be a female)...Dont u fuckin realize "your sister" had it coming? She deserves everything, I meen just go check the thread "Fuckin NIK"...Its pathetic how uneducated somone can be...On top of that, she typed up the fakest looking convo in then history of Earth, thinking she could get away with it...Its fuckin bullshit that people expect me not too respond too such childish acts of behavoir...

Jay Ay Beee...I have no clue what your on about, cuz I kept it cool with you (even though I didnt like your ass, I still kept it cool, cuz I wasnt into internet beefs)...All of a sudden in threads you started approaching and attackin me with a bunch of bullshit comments, and I simply responded in a way any other person would...

Overseer, everyone is afraid too make negetive coments about you only because you own this place. They're afraid too speak their mind because they know it's your type of thing too go around banning people because they spoke their mind about you...I'm gunna say this hoping you understand...I dont like your ass...I dont have beef with you at all, but you do piss me off with your stupid decisions...You think you have more rights than everybody else. You think you can break the rules (Check the "Is Infinite a Bigot" thread), you think you can ban people for the hell of it (You obviously could, but i see it as bullshit)...Now Im standing up, and speaking my mind, and I know there are a lot of respected WCC members behind me on this...You're not running this place profesianaly...Your Going around attacking members on threads and if they respond half as negetive as you, than they get banned, so its imposible for them too respond...Heres and example: If I personally attacked a memeber on WCC, there would be no consequences...But If I personally attacked Overseer, Id get banned <<Is that bullshit or what??
Whatever dogg...all I want is for you too stop bullshitting, and start running this place properly...No beef man, just stop with the unfairness...

There's more I wanna say but I just dont feel like typing 35 pages...Just stop with the beef everyone...I dont start shit for no reason, even if it does seem that way...and If i did start a beef for no reason, than Im sorry, but I cant recall doing such a thing, so fuck it...One Love, One nation...PeAcE

NO beef from me either but he seems on point.  We should all be 1 family, no body should be beefing what so ever.  Of course if somebody says something to you, your guna say something back so I understand your point there N.I.K but I still think that sometimes you should not type the stuff you type, I know you are only playiong around but others mite not.  

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2002, 12:13:16 PM »
I dont have no beef with anyone ( I think ), but Nik is a hypocrite...
thats my 2 cents.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2002, 01:29:47 PM »
I dont have no beef with anyone ( I think ), but Nik is a hypocrite...
thats my 2 cents.

First off...who are u? I see u have over 1000 posts, but ive never heard of u in my life...

Second off, I want you too state why u think im a hypocrite...Dont just say it without backing it up like a little bitch...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2002, 01:34:36 PM »
i think thats so clizzean, his sig looks familiar

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2002, 01:50:10 PM »
i think thats so clizzean, his sig looks familiar

That would explain his statement...

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2002, 01:50:12 PM »
yea thats me homie...I changed my name around 1000 post
now Ima Representah ya dig ;D

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2002, 01:51:09 PM »

That would explain his statement...

::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2002, 01:52:09 PM »
yea thats me homie...I changed my name around 1000 post
now Ima Representah ya dig ;D

Ok, can u back up what u said with evidence?

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2002, 01:59:42 PM »

First off...who are u? I see u have over 1000 posts, but ive never heard of u in my life...

Second off, I want you too state why u think im a hypocrite...Dont just say it without backing it up like a little bitch...

yo you dont bother me...say whatever you want...calling me a little bitch when your only 15 years old doesnt hurt my feelings...you should grow up.  Your post says that your not into "net beefing" and whatnot and then you come on here calling me a little bitch becuase I said you are a hypocrite?  EZ man, it aint the end of the world...AcGrundy was right, at least half of your posts are towards other people and trying to diss them...you say pointless shit all the time...no one cares how hard you act.  you can say whatver you want...but there is no possibile way you can win a battle over the internet...like people said before, you can only back up your words in a physical way, and I cant see anyone on this board fighting each other...diss me creativly, talk some sense...dont talk tought and call me a little bitch....you dont know me...your not gona come to my yard and scrap me, so dont act like it....grow up kid...

S.G.V.

« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2002, 02:39:51 PM »

there u go...i aint happy...but its good to see someone finally take A REAL stand for themselves...instead of making some stupid one liner....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2002, 02:56:26 PM »

yo you dont bother me...say whatever you want...calling me a little bitch when your only 15 years old doesnt hurt my feelings...you should grow up.  Your post says that your not into "net beefing" and whatnot and then you come on here calling me a little bitch becuase I said you are a hypocrite?  EZ man, it aint the end of the world...AcGrundy was right, at least half of your posts are towards other people and trying to diss them...you say pointless shit all the time...no one cares how hard you act.  you can say whatver you want...but there is no possibile way you can win a battle over the internet...like people said before, you can only back up your words in a physical way, and I cant see anyone on this board fighting each other...diss me creativly, talk some sense...dont talk tought and call me a little bitch....you dont know me...your not gona come to my yard and scrap me, so dont act like it....grow up kid...

Now you're acting ignorant...I never called you a "little bitch", I was simply stating that you shouldn't call me something without backing up the reason like a little bitch...This is the last time I'm gunna say it...I'M NOT 15 YEARS OF AGE!!

I stay uncorrected...U still need too prove me a hypocrite like u claimed...I cant stand people who make false comments about me...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2002, 07:13:54 PM »
How are we the same. If you check the ipc, or whatever, you can see that my last post came from Minnesota, and Pink's are from California. Also, you are a hypocrite because you always say like, I don't like internet beef, yet you beef with like 85% of the board, and you go around attacking people when they don't give your way. My sister didn't start shit, she actually was all happy to be at peace with you, but you and Roccy fucked shit up. You two start internet beef, and frankly, your a hypocrite for saying you against it. Sccit, little kid, so I need not continue. Also, what about the homosexual chats that people have post on the board, like Sikotic and others.

PLANT

« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2002, 07:21:24 PM »
How are we the same. If you check the ipc, or whatever, you can see that my last post came from Minnesota, and Pink's are from California. Also, you are a hypocrite because you always say like, I don't like internet beef, yet you beef with like 85% of the board, and you go around attacking people when they don't give your way. My sister didn't start shit, she actually was all happy to be at peace with you, but you and Roccy fucked shit up. You two start internet beef, and frankly, your a hypocrite for saying you against it. Sccit, little kid, so I need not continue. Also, what about the homosexual chats that people have post on the board, like Sikotic and others.

exactly on Point...
good lookin out M Dogg