Author Topic: Ludacris is the best mainsteam artist  (Read 410 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Ludacris is the best mainsteam artist
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 06:29:01 AM »
as for talent and emceeing, better "mainstream" artists would include

...of course Eminem´s been sucking hard lately. "Ass Like That" is about as good as a slightly below average Yayo track (how I love to bash Yayo, sorry for doing it again) or what I suppuse "Hannicap Circus" to be like. But that doesn´t change anything about Eminem being one of the most talented MC´s to EVER grab a pen and a pad, from lyrical tongue-twisting on "Hellbound" and "Infinite", to skillful bullshit lyrics that were actually funny, "Role Model", "Just Don´t Give A Fuck" to even serious shit like "Stan" or "Sing For The Moment". Luda can NOT fuck with that

true, I thought 'emceeing' refered to his today's "emceeing" also.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 12:51:50 PM »
ludacris - growing pains come close to those eminem songs... also eminem has fallen off...ludacris keeps comin with heat

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 01:00:35 PM »
i really like ludacris and i thought red light disctrict was a cool album.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
I agree for the most part, him and DMX are my favorite mainstream artists.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 04:26:39 AM »
Luda has got talent but he is one of those artists who dont say anything worth listening to.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

rafsta

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 04:45:27 AM »
luda has some skills, but i cant say i feel all his shit...

one of my fave luda verses was "freaky thangs" with twista...

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 05:09:18 AM »
yea luda is good mainstream artist but ye he did fall off a lil after "word of mouf" but still one of the better artists out their... BUT the comment to compare ludacris to Nas is crazy  i think, Nas is the hardest mainstream artist about.. IMO he's easily within the top 3 Lyricists in rap & is true that he's gone relaxed a lil but when on his form aint really anyone that can touch him.. very deep artist id say.  8)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 08:23:20 AM »
Luda sux donkey dick
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 03:27:59 PM »
ludas an amazing artist, one of the few mainstream cats who gets love from both bitches and niggaz when he drops his shit, commercial or not....

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 03:55:14 PM »
luda is redman lite. he can adjust to any beat. his flow is just too nice, and hes one of the best lyricists in the game, but he will never make a classic album, and in that way he reminds me of eminem. fabolous and camron are better to me tho, when it comes to pure skills. their wordplay is much better too.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 07:29:17 PM »
Fuck Luda :D....i only like that 1 song that goes  "all this drinking gone catch up,all this smoking gone catch up" 8)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2005, 08:28:41 PM »
Ludacris is dope. I just wished he made better albums. I love his singles though. I heard some song of his on XM radio that had me dancing in my ride. Ludacris is definitely an expert at that and he's entertaining. He's one of the top southern artists definitely and he's a nice lyricist. He has his own unique style and personality and it works for him.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2005, 09:26:15 PM »
Luda is dope man 8)

sting3r

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2005, 02:56:37 AM »
Nas's voice has always sounded boring too me  ;D

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2005, 01:13:56 PM »
Pond 4 Pound On Any Level Ludacris Iz Undisputed He's Well rounded And can Handle Himself In A Battle From What I can tell on STOMP with Young Buck He's Truly to be tested but If you compare ghim 2 say a Jay-z He's Just As consistant sure a Chicken & beer was only OK but redlight District was The Shit and his Dilivery Is Beautiful on almost every track he spits on even the Wack shit he's the real Jay-z of the South If you ask Me  8)
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment