Author Topic: man things are getting desperate  (Read 694 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
man things are getting desperate
« on: August 11, 2005, 05:17:09 PM »
both dealers i know are on hols and havn't been able to get any green for the last week things are getting desperate scavenging for little bits of bud lying around my room anyone else ever go through this? i really need it at the mo not get high particularly but because i can't get to sleep for shit at the moment.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

SGV

Re: man things are getting desperate
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2005, 05:18:01 PM »
There's always Coke...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2005, 05:25:26 PM »
i don't do any other drugs, my friends do but my view on all the others is if i don't try them i'll never get the craiving...

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2005, 05:28:23 PM »
i don't do any other drugs, my friends do but my view on all the others is if i don't try them i'll never get the craiving...

thats good thinking, dont bother with other drugs man...

and yea, ive gone picking throguh my carpet before lookin for buds  ;D

SGV

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2005, 05:30:28 PM »
Kids are pussy today... Talk all this shit about getting high, but won't touch anything else. PUSSIES!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2005, 05:34:29 PM »
i made some spegetti sause and i put a 1/10th of a gram of green in there. i had nothing better to do

DAYUM

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2005, 05:35:09 PM »
my dealer got busted he had the best on the southside
i got a new dealer right across the street but his bud sucks its not as good as my old shit

but if u need to go to sleep at night u should sip on some lean
but i just smoke and drink and sip on some lean fuck doing anything else

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2005, 05:58:40 PM »
I hate when no one's on deck...I try avoiding that by getting some before I run out. 8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2005, 06:02:15 PM »
It's dry around here for the most part. In the last year, the DEA has stopped like 3 trucks bringing in atleast 100 lbs a piece. I can still find nugs here and there, but not like back in high school. Recently though, I've been booming. I did a little coke a couple days ago too. But those aren't everyday drugs like weed.

rafsta

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2005, 06:54:02 PM »
i made some spegetti sause and i put a 1/10th of a gram of green in there. i had nothing better to do

thats a waste of weed... need to eat atleast 1 gram to feel anything...

SGV you are lost...

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2005, 07:04:11 PM »
lol... i honestly must say i thought the same way about other drugs... i tried cocaine recently and its honestly not as bad as you think... the drips are fucking weak but if ur at a party cocaine is a hell of a drug aslong as u dont become a heavy user of it

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2005, 07:22:20 PM »
It's dry around here for the most part. In the last year, the DEA has stopped like 3 trucks bringing in atleast 100 lbs a piece. I can still find nugs here and there, but not like back in high school. Recently though, I've been booming. I did a little coke a couple days ago too. But those aren't everyday drugs like weed.

trucks getting caught is an everday thing over here in texas
it either has drugs or it has wetbacks

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2005, 09:13:38 PM »
both dealers i know are on hols and havn't been able to get any green for the last week things are getting desperate scavenging for little bits of bud lying around my room anyone else ever go through this? i really need it at the mo not get high particularly but because i can't get to sleep for shit at the moment.
of course that's happened!  also, scrape some resin man, I'm sure you got a gang in your pipe or whatever it is you use

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2005, 11:45:06 PM »
waht happened to us few months ago, 4 of our dealers were outa action, eitha got busted, went on hols or didnt have any so we were having to turn to a 40minute drive to pick up bud, that was pretty desperate... but was some dayum good weed and use to have few jokes travellin back when wierd finally got some.  ;D

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2005, 03:32:37 AM »
of course that's happened!  also, scrape some resin man, I'm sure you got a gang in your pipe or whatever it is you use
I just smoke joints, pipes and bongs can get you more fucked but they are no way near as enjoyable, i scrapped my grinder out tho