Author Topic: man things are getting desperate  (Read 696 times)

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
Re: man things are getting desperate
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2005, 07:11:22 PM »
both dealers i know are on hols and havn't been able to get any green for the last week things are getting desperate scavenging for little bits of bud lying around my room anyone else ever go through this? i really need it at the mo not get high particularly but because i can't get to sleep for shit at the moment.

i can dig it, but you sound like a fuckin crackhead diggin through the carpet trying to find some flakes of chron....check your pockets, maybe you can find a lil lint weed, or you can scrape your pipe and shit, i use to scarpe my pipe just for these occasions....when its dry around town
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2005, 07:21:36 PM »
man, ive never experienced not finding any dealers to buy from, i dont even have to walk a block to 5 different dealers houses. thats gay that u have to pay more then 10 dollars a gram on a fucking EIGHTH. fuck. i get oz's for a hundred $ and its good shit too. .5 blunt? thats so wack, a blunt shouldnt be less then a tweny sack.

J Bananas

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2005, 08:19:44 PM »
haha all these people amazed at 40 dollar weed. well folks, some of the best weed in America is from northern california. i dont think u understand what really good weed is. 40 dollars is the price for some good shit but not the best. for 60 dollars u can get the best weed you'll ever smoke, everything is just more expensive here, but worth it. 25 dollar eighths are usually the ones no one buys unless their selling to middle school kids. besides, every one here is ballin outta control u aint heard?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 08:21:34 PM by I'm just chillin over here at the crib »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2005, 09:41:09 PM »
do u know how to make a noose?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2005, 11:11:18 PM »
haha all these people amazed at 40 dollar weed. well folks, some of the best weed in America is from northern california. i dont think u understand what really good weed is. 40 dollars is the price for some good shit but not the best. for 60 dollars u can get the best weed you'll ever smoke, everything is just more expensive here, but worth it. 25 dollar eighths are usually the ones no one buys unless their selling to middle school kids. besides, every one here is ballin outta control u aint heard?

It's even more expensive in Southern Cali, dawg...Especially in LA.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2005, 12:23:07 AM »
just cuz ur balling it doesnt mean u have to waste all ur fucking money on weed. fuck an eighth for 25 from me is better then what u can get for like a 100 in the states.us weed is shit!

rafsta

« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2005, 04:26:31 AM »
just cuz ur balling it doesnt mean u have to waste all ur fucking money on weed. fuck an eighth for 25 from me is better then what u can get for like a 100 in the states.us weed is shit!

where you at ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2005, 06:02:25 AM »

lol tha fuck is wrong with you, you're not the only one who pays less for weed than cali boys, yet you're the only one talkin shit so much.. it's only natural, go to Columbia and you pay less for coke, go to Afghanistan and you pay less for Heroin.. LMAO.. homie relax
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

DAYUM

« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2005, 12:10:04 PM »
for 40 bucks i can get an ounce
for 20 i can get a gram of dro

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2005, 02:49:00 PM »

That's cuz you're fuckin with that streez...I personally wouldn't touch that shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2005, 02:49:50 PM »

Cali weed is NOT shit...The prices might be shit, but Cali got some super dank trees...PeACe

DAYUM

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2005, 03:55:42 PM »

That's cuz you're fuckin with that streez...I personally wouldn't touch that shit.

every dealer sells it at that price
and nah it aint stress its some good shit
but see here its alot cheaper i mean we got truck loads of weed comeing in every day
remember i live in south texas right now there are like a shitload of drug wars n stuff in laredo thats by the border...

my friends dad said that back in his day for 5 bucks you could get a 20 sack of bud cus it wasent that expensive

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2005, 04:05:40 PM »
40 bux an ounce. but 20 bucks a gram...sure buddy

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2005, 04:54:22 PM »
Kids are pussy today... Talk all this shit about getting high, but won't touch anything else. PUSSIES!!!

::) ...I´m used to your posts being a bit better tbh

alcohol is my drug of choice, its so much better than weed.
yeah, same for me. plus i can control it better. I just smoked some weed and i ain´t noticed jack shit going on in my body, not even the slightest buzz. Then again, I´ve got high from half of what I had today

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2005, 05:07:11 PM »
hahahaha 2 ginos for 25$, for 40-45$ canadian I can get a nice quarter of crazy buds..