Author Topic: We Got A Fatburger!  (Read 389 times)

Suga Foot

We Got A Fatburger!
« on: August 12, 2005, 09:02:10 AM »
A Fatburger just opened in Vancouver.  This is exciting to me. lol  Does anyone know if they're open late? 

Doggystylin

Re: We Got A Fatburger!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 09:06:20 AM »
lol, they have different hours depending on the location

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 09:19:26 AM »

FATBURGER TO OPEN FIRST LOCATION IN CANADA
"The Last Great Hamburger Stand" will open in Vancouver's vibrant West End

VANCOUVER, B.C., CANADA, May 2005 -- Vancouver's vibrant West End community will soon be home to the very first Fatburger restaurant in Canada, and the first location outside of the United States for the fast-growing hamburger chain founded in Los Angeles, California in 1952. Plans call for the new Fatburger restaurant to open on May 9 in a 1600-square-foot facility located at 1101 Denman Street, situated conveniently near the beach at popular English Bay and shopping on nearby Robson Street.
The restaurant will feature Fatburger's signature 1950's retro-style décor with neon lighting, open kitchen and counter seating.  Music and sports memorabilia, including items commemorating British Columbia's BC Lions of the Canadian Football League, will be on display.

A garage-style door can be opened up to provide diners with a full view of Denman Street and to entice pedestrians into the burger stand.  Approximately 35 staffers will be employed at the site, which can conveniently seat up to 48 guests inside.   

The franchisee for Fatburger in Canada is Frank Di Benedetto of Frankie's Burger Enterprises, a self-proclaimed hamburger and hotdog fanatic who heard about Fatburger through his long-standing career in the restaurant industry.

"Growing up with a passion for the burger business, I knew I had to find out more about a burger place that dared to call itself Fatburger," joked Di Benedetto.  What I learned made me want to become a franchisee.  Now I'm thrilled to give other burger-loving Canadians a chance to try a Fatburger, too."

Plans are on the drawing board for Di Benedetto to open at least 20 Fatburger restaurants throughout Canada in the next few years.   

As it opens in new markets, Fatburger continues to build a loyal following with its huge, great-tasting, homemade-style burgers that are freshly prepared to order. Fatburger restaurants have recently been opened in Georgia, Louisiana and New York.   

With Fatburger's arrival in Canada, another important step in the company's 50-plus-year history will be achieved.  "There are really no borders when it comes to great-tasting hamburgers," said Elaine Patel, director of marketing for Fatburger North America, Inc.  "We're delighted to introduce Fatburger to a whole new country!"

To ensure customer satisfaction, each Fatburger, Turkeyburger and Chicken Sandwich is grilled immediately after it is ordered.  Customers may garnish their Fatbuger or other sandwich with a wide selection of toppings, including cheese, bacon, a fried egg, and chili.

In addition to the trademark 1/3 lb. Fatburger, made with fresh USDA lean beef, guests may also select from a menu that features chili dogs, homemade onion rings, and "fat" or "skinny" fries.  Milkshakes made with real hand-dipped ice cream top the list of beverages that includes an assortment of soft drinks.

A fried egg on a hamburger??

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 09:25:17 AM »
dude, im in edmonton, maybe ill drive down thurr on the weekend and we can partake

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 10:22:41 AM »
A Fatburger just opened in Vancouver.  This is exciting to me. lol  Does anyone know if they're open late? 

lol let the obesity begin!!!!!

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 10:30:22 AM »
35 staffers for a 48 occupancy? thtas pretty crazy/

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2005, 10:43:40 AM »
35 staffers for a 48 occupancy? thtas pretty crazy/

48 Biggie Smalls all waiting for their Fatburger....u damn right they better be ontop of things...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2005, 10:52:05 AM »
They closed one of them in LA (Ladera Heights) that we used to always go to, because somebody got killed there. Magic Johnson owned it, and he owns a grip of other ones.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2005, 11:12:13 AM »
The motherfuckers took mine away!  >:(
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2005, 11:42:46 AM »
lucky people, we aint got nothing like that what stays open late... lol when we been stoned outa our faces either have to get some dirty kebab or go to these burger buses, which local gangsters have stripped  and turned it into some big take away place wit cookers etc, there good places just have gota travel missions to get to..  :-\

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2005, 11:45:18 AM »
Most McDonalds are open 24 hours now

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2005, 11:48:17 AM »
In N Out >  Fatburger   

8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2005, 01:24:54 PM »
Fatburger.......ahhhhh.....tasty....lol
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2005, 01:30:06 PM »
Fuck Fatburger...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2005, 02:06:01 PM »
In N Out >  Fatburger   

8)
word man fuck fatburger shit is literally fat man i ate it once and was scared for my life thinkin i was ganna have a heart attack from all the greace that was drippin off the nasty ass patty