Author Topic: We Got A Fatburger!  (Read 392 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: We Got A Fatburger!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2005, 03:15:33 PM »
anybody have tried Grilled Onions on their InNOut burger? GODAMYUM its too damn delicions.  I always order my LemonUp drink with my burger and fries

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2005, 11:21:35 PM »
I applied to be the General Manager of that restaurant, but some white guy got it ::)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2005, 11:54:23 PM »
anybody have tried Grilled Onions on their InNOut burger? GODAMYUM its too damn delicions.  I always order my LemonUp drink with my burger and fries
ya its called animal style

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2005, 01:16:38 AM »
I just got some. I feel like I'm dying.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2005, 02:18:42 AM »

werent you on a diet ?! or did i read an old thread? lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2005, 02:20:03 AM »

werent you on a diet ?! or did i read an old thread? lol
no it was new and im guess hell wit the diet?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2005, 02:21:51 AM »
I went a week strong with that shit. It was torture, a niggas gotta live lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2005, 02:32:15 AM »
  This is exciting to me too

dope shit itz gona be near english bay one of my fav places during summer

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2005, 11:36:57 AM »
ya its called animal style

lol heres the secret menu...

http://www.rajuabju.com/literature/innoutmenu.htm

Imma try animal style fries next time

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2005, 11:43:12 AM »
never heard of fat burger

Suga Foot

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2005, 02:20:48 PM »
I applied to be the General Manager of that restaurant, but some white guy got it ::)

that's at least a  2 hour drive each way for you. 

Suga Foot

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2005, 10:52:52 AM »
I went there on Saturday night.  There were asians taking pictures by the sign. lol.  It was pretty busy in there too.  The food was good, its better than a lot of other burger places.  Thumbs up from me.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 12:15:18 PM »
lol a funny story about when i went to Fatburger on friday. This homeless black guy comes up to me and my friends. I wasn;t gonna gve the bum shit because he looked like a crackhead. He even had the cheap suit like Tyrone Biggums. Anyways, my friends because they were raised in the valley all their lives, fear black people like dikes fear dick (but theyre friends with me, how ironic lol).

I told the bum I had no money. They cough up like 7 dollars for him, I was so pissed that they gave him that much. Then he's like "Thank you my brothas. Cuz y'all my brothas, unlike this cheap nigga ova here (referring to me)", and he runs off lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 12:24:31 PM »
lol a funny story about when i went to Fatburger on friday. This homeless black guy comes up to me and my friends. I wasn;t gonna gve the bum shit because he looked like a crackhead. He even had the cheap suit like Tyrone Biggums. Anyways, my friends because they were raised in the valley all their lives, fear black people like dikes fear dick (but theyre friends with me, how ironic lol).

I told the bum I had no money. They cough up like 7 dollars for him, I was so pissed that they gave him that much. Then he's like "Thank you my brothas. Cuz y'all my brothas, unlike this cheap nigga ova here (referring to me)", and he runs off lol.
damn crackheads
i used to work at apartment complexes working ground/matinence, i hated when the crack heads came up to you saying, "yo got any change?", once i said i get paid on saturdy, on monday he asked me again, i told him i spent all that shit on a crack binge that weekend. i think he belived me, but im not sure

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2005, 01:18:06 PM »

damn crackheads
i used to work at apartment complexes working ground/matinence, i hated when the crack heads came up to you saying, "yo got any change?", once i said i get paid on saturdy, on monday he asked me again, i told him i spent all that shit on a crack binge that weekend. i think he belived me, but im not sure

lol he was pissed he missed out

THA SAUCE HOUSE