Author Topic: Anti Social Behaviour Amoung Youths  (Read 133 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Anti Social Behaviour Amoung Youths
« on: August 12, 2005, 06:54:10 PM »
the youth of today has no respect because we have banned the old way of beating it into them without coming up with a workable solution. if you go back say 20 or 30 years and a copper saw you fucking about he'd give you a hiding, nower days young people don't give a fuck about the consequences because their just gonna carry on as normal anyway, in schools their not afraid to test the teachers authority and deliberatly wind them knowing they can't give them any punishment to be worried about.

I think we need to rewind the clock and rethink some of these laws because its out of control and they multiply fast, most teenage pregnancies are from chazs, its just gonna go on for generations, they're really dumbing down the nation.

I also think we should bring back national service, it will make a healthier nation, it should whip lazy yobs into shape and it will go towards handing back the streets to the community. I think we'd be better off as a nation for it. I would probably be too old now to have to do it, if it were introduced but i think it would be something i would enjoy if had to do it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2005, 06:57:37 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Anti Social Behaviour Amoung Youths
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 10:54:32 PM »
the youth of today has no respect because we have banned the old way of beating it into them without coming up with a workable solution. if you go back say 20 or 30 years and a copper saw you fucking about he'd give you a hiding, nower days young people don't give a fuck about the consequences because their just gonna carry on as normal anyway, in schools their not afraid to test the teachers authority and deliberatly wind them knowing they can't give them any punishment to be worried about.

I think we need to rewind the clock and rethink some of these laws because its out of control and they multiply fast, most teenage pregnancies are from chazs, its just gonna go on for generations, they're really dumbing down the nation.

I also think we should bring back national service, it will make a healthier nation, it should whip lazy yobs into shape and it will go towards handing back the streets to the community. I think we'd be better off as a nation for it. I would probably be too old now to have to do it, if it were introduced but i think it would be something i would enjoy if had to do it.

Yeah...younger kids ain't respecting....

"What's with kids these days, huh?  Noooo Respect!" - Freddy Krugger (that's real talk from Freddy)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 02:06:45 AM »
Well thanks to things like the internet youth can often learn history of the world that was excluded from their education, which in turn leaves them feeling tricked and disenfranchised from current mainstream society. It is just the progress of the world, every new generation gets sick of the old generations bullshit and finds a way to rebel, often making older people or their clingy children feel like young people around them are anti social; they just straight up dont get it. its a cycle that repeats itself every where around the world.

rafsta

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 03:14:06 AM »
yeah our society is lacking serious beatings... how do kids learn if theyre not punished ? same deal goes on the streets, you can only learn from your mistakes from being slapped up a few times...