Author Topic: Hate On Me If You Want......But I Like 50 Cent  (Read 849 times)

Lil Suge Knight

Hate On Me If You Want......But I Like 50 Cent
« on: August 13, 2005, 04:05:42 AM »
I like the dude, his songs aint that bad, Id rather listen to him then someone like Rass Kass,

But I like The Game to, its similiar to the Pac/B.I.G Beef, you are forced to take sides, but fuck that they were both dope and so is 50 and Game
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Throwback

Re: Hate On Me If You Want......But I Like 50 Cent
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 04:07:53 AM »
lol.

ABN

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 04:11:00 AM »
should i hate you for liking 50? allthough i think he´s wack i´m not hatin everyone who likes his shit.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2005, 04:14:47 AM »
I like everything 50 did until GRODT,after that he fell off.Plus there's nothing wrong in liking ANY rapper,unless you dont dickride the artist.

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2005, 04:51:07 AM »
^^^ thats true...

i can listen to some 50 tracks, like recently im really feelin outta control, but generally speakin i wont burn 50 onto a cd-r and i wont bump his shit in my car, with the exception of only very few tracks...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2005, 05:41:55 AM »
50 has a lot of good songs but like someone else said, after GRODT he fell off somethin crucial.

you are forced to take sides? do tell...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 07:02:40 AM »
i like 50, i dont listen to the bullshit he says, unless im driving around and im feeling black, so i rap along, but its made for entertainment, and beats are good, but like, i cant listen to it too much, its boring

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 10:20:03 AM »
lil suge..I wouldn't hate on you too, so it's all..it's your preference.
But I still think he's gay though.  ..eh..whatever...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 10:22:15 AM »
I like everything 50 did until GRODT,after that he fell off.Plus there's nothing wrong in liking ANY rapper,unless you dont dickride the artist.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 10:38:09 AM »
i like 50, i dont listen to the bullshit he says, unless im driving around and im feeling black,

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 11:16:56 AM »
i can listen to some 50 tracks, like recently im really feelin outta control, but generally speakin i wont burn 50 onto a cd-r and i wont bump his shit in my car, with the exception of only very few tracks...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 11:56:51 AM »
50 can be a great artist if he wants to, but his problem is that he's lazy. He's smart enough to know exactly what material sells these days, in other words he knows how to push units ( pardon the pun ). For the most part, he puts out the "Candy Shop" type tracks, because the specific audience he targets will eat it up. On the other hand, 50 can make some really dope records, without trying too hard either. In the last 12 months alone, he's dropped above average tracks that include:

Bonafide Hustler, Hate It Or Love It, How We Do, Never Enough, and maybe about 40% of the shit he put out on on "The Massacre". 50's dope every now and then, but he relies too much on successful formulas. Experimenting wouldn't hurt dude too much.

DAYUM

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 12:14:33 PM »
hes tight but he fell off after GRODT

but he aint all that bad but he aint all that good either

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 12:31:27 PM »
he can do good songs but the massacre woz shit he woz tite on never enough on encore
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 12:43:05 PM »
He fell off hard after GRODT, but it's not my main pb when it comes to 50. I just hate his arrogance, talkin shit all day long, thinking he's the best. I can't put it away when I heard 50 stuff. Even if I usually don't care about rappers behaviour or how they act, I can't do that with him.