Author Topic: How much money does Baby has?  (Read 384 times)

WestCoasta

Re: How much money does Baby has?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 04:24:32 PM »
he's rich now, but he hasn't recouped  ;)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 07:23:09 PM »
GOT JEWISH?

Acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 07:29:00 PM »
all i know is that his jewelry is expensive as fuck. he paid 500k for his grill and he got a cross that he paid more then 2 million for. and he said that his entire jewlry collection is worth well over 12 million and that´s crazy.

no, thats a waste of 11.9 million dollars

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 08:10:47 PM »
baby don't have no kids, he is gay

lol you get a prop for cracking me up.

it's not a joke man, my homegurl read that book by this video chik, and one chapter is about them cash money faggots, i just tape it for you:

Now, let’s go back to what you said about the Cash Money crew being gay. Why do you say that?

I don’t know if they actually fu@k each other, but I know that they kiss each other o­n the mouth all the time and that’s very weird. I’ll never forget the first time I saw Baby kiss Lil Wayne. It was at the “Xtacy and Hennessy” video shoot at Black Gold in Miami. During the shoot, Lil Wayne came o­n the set, and Baby said to him – and I quote – “You ain’t give your pa a kiss all day.” This was o­n the set, in front of multiple witnesses. [Lil Wayne] was like, “Yes, I did.” Baby was sitting down o­n a leather couch and Wayne was standing over him. Baby was like, “No, you didn’t,” and gave him this look, like, don’t make me get up. Wayne bent down and kissed him dead a$$ o­n the mouth. No cheek, straight mouth-to-mouth action. Nobody could believe it. You could hear the “oohs” and “aahs.” They did it again o­n 106th and Park. Yeah, them guys be kissing each other o­n the mouth. I saw Baby kiss B.G. o­n the mouth, too. When I was o­n tour with them I’d bring the baddest chicks from the afterparty that were ready to do whatever for them, and [Baby] would just blow them off like he wasn’t interested. He’s also a cheap bastard, cause I’ve seen a lot of his people o­n tour starving, broke, while this nigga’s walking around with millions of dollars of jewelry. That sh!t was crazy. That’s why I got off the tour, I can’t deal with that type of sh!t. Baby’s a very weird guy anyway. I remember when he was in love with Shyne. He wanted Shyne so bad. Every city we went, every stereo system, he’d pop in [Shyne and Barrington Levy’s song “Bad Boy”] and when Shyne said, “Bling bling, it’s a Bad Boy thing,” [Baby would] rewind it and say, “Bling bling, it’s a Cash Money thing.” I heard that part at least a thousand times. I’m surprised he ain’t bail Shyne out yet.

Maybe he can’t afford it.

You never know. There’s so much frontin’ going o­n in the game.

You were o­n tour as a dancer?

Yeah. Not a stripper, just a regular hip-hop dancer.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 08:50:49 PM »
Hey man you never know. I went to school with guys I swore were straight and now I hear rumors about them being gay. Nothing surprises me anymore.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 08:58:49 PM »
Hey man you never know. I went to school with guys I swore were straight and now I hear rumors about them being gay. Nothing surprises me anymore.
word..two guys i went to high school with caught cases for havin sex with underage boys...Its some sick shit goin on.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005, 06:11:14 AM »
baby don't have no kids, he is gay

lol you get a prop for cracking me up.

it's not a joke man, my homegurl read that book by this video chik, and one chapter is about them cash money faggots, i just tape it for you:

Now, let’s go back to what you said about the Cash Money crew being gay. Why do you say that?

I don’t know if they actually fu@k each other, but I know that they kiss each other o­n the mouth all the time and that’s very weird. I’ll never forget the first time I saw Baby kiss Lil Wayne. It was at the “Xtacy and Hennessy” video shoot at Black Gold in Miami. During the shoot, Lil Wayne came o­n the set, and Baby said to him – and I quote – “You ain’t give your pa a kiss all day.” This was o­n the set, in front of multiple witnesses. [Lil Wayne] was like, “Yes, I did.” Baby was sitting down o­n a leather couch and Wayne was standing over him. Baby was like, “No, you didn’t,” and gave him this look, like, don’t make me get up. Wayne bent down and kissed him dead a$$ o­n the mouth. No cheek, straight mouth-to-mouth action. Nobody could believe it. You could hear the “oohs” and “aahs.” They did it again o­n 106th and Park. Yeah, them guys be kissing each other o­n the mouth. I saw Baby kiss B.G. o­n the mouth, too. When I was o­n tour with them I’d bring the baddest chicks from the afterparty that were ready to do whatever for them, and [Baby] would just blow them off like he wasn’t interested. He’s also a cheap bastard, cause I’ve seen a lot of his people o­n tour starving, broke, while this nigga’s walking around with millions of dollars of jewelry. That sh!t was crazy. That’s why I got off the tour, I can’t deal with that type of sh!t. Baby’s a very weird guy anyway. I remember when he was in love with Shyne. He wanted Shyne so bad. Every city we went, every stereo system, he’d pop in [Shyne and Barrington Levy’s song “Bad Boy”] and when Shyne said, “Bling bling, it’s a Bad Boy thing,” [Baby would] rewind it and say, “Bling bling, it’s a Cash Money thing.” I heard that part at least a thousand times. I’m surprised he ain’t bail Shyne out yet.

Maybe he can’t afford it.

You never know. There’s so much frontin’ going o­n in the game.

You were o­n tour as a dancer?

Yeah. Not a stripper, just a regular hip-hop dancer.

WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATtttt?!??!?!?!?!??!?!? ddaaamnn, i never thought about them being faggots, i mean their actions don't reveal nuthin like being gay..anyway i want to know what Mauzip says about this, when it comes for cash money rumours i believe him

fuck...this is weird
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2005, 06:37:43 AM »
Aint lil wayne married and he got a kid ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2005, 06:45:30 AM »
all i know is that his jewelry is expensive as fuck. he paid 500k for his grill and he got a cross that he paid more then 2 million for. and he said that his entire jewlry collection is worth well over 12 million and that´s crazy.

no, thats a waste of 11.9 million dollars

word, I will never understand how some insignificant stuff like jewels can be so damn important to people.. well, if you're rich, you can buy some ice, but something's wrong with you when you pay that much money for a load of glittering trash.. waste of 11.9 million $, no doubt. There's so much better stuff you can do when you have too much money.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2005, 06:57:47 AM »
Aint lil wayne married and he got a kid ?
divorced, he liked groupies too much

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2005, 10:35:28 AM »
i think its obvious the bitch is lying, she just jealous that they fuck all groupies, and maybe they didnt want her or something
anyway. baby has a homie who guards his jewelry collection all day

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2005, 11:42:44 AM »
i think its obvious the bitch is lying, she just jealous that they fuck all groupies, and maybe they didnt want her or something
anyway. baby has a homie who guards his jewelry collection all day

I'd do the same on the jewelry thing trust me, but with the gay thing..WHO KNOWS? money have such a GReAT power in changing people...in bad. Anything is possible, although i don;t believe it. MAUZIP tell us the truth!! ;)
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2005, 01:41:36 PM »
Yeah Wayne got a kid. I've never seen Baby with a woman or nuthin though. It's just weird lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2005, 01:42:47 PM »
Yeah Wayne got a kid. I've never seen Baby with a woman or nuthin though. It's just weird lol.
they say he's boning tatezze

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2005, 01:24:55 PM »
the autor of the book is the model superhead, i don't think she have a problem with getting dick nah mean, she's fuckin gorgeous. Maybe not the whole click is a bunch of fags, but i can picture baby as a big homo who wants every artist in his label to kiss him like he is their daddy and shit