Poll

were you cool in high-school ?

yes
no
i was too cool for school

Author Topic: were you cool in high-school ?  (Read 821 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: were you cool in high-school ?
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2005, 04:22:36 PM »
cooler than an ocean breeze.

WestCoasta

« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2005, 04:23:23 PM »
I was too cool for school, literally, I ditched so much that they didn't even know I was in the class!

I beat the system cuz I never got a phone call sayin I was out a lot, my teachers barely checked if I was there

I forged notes all the time, and for some reason the school was so dumb that they never sent a letter sayin I was missing school

but I slipped up when I missed 10 straight days, one teacher called, and when my parents confronted me about it I just told them that

I hated school so much and I wasn't learning anything and since they didnt want me diggin a grave for myself by failing classes, they let me do home school

so I did home school half of 11th and all of senior year and smoked bud and cruised around and went house to house everyday with my friends who ditched school, kinda like partying everyday!

by the halfway mark I left 11th grade (after 1st semester), I had already missed 70 days, that's like goin to school 2-3 times a week, maybe less, not to mention the prior years of 9th and 10th when I missed a bunch too

I even forgot the method of how I got my homework in and maintained a C- average but I somehow did it

and home school was so easy that I went once a week to turn in work to a worksite and the weeks work took me a couple hours!

talk about straight bitch slapping the Los Angeles Unified School District and bein way too fuckin cool for school  ;) 8)

Floydness

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2005, 04:57:14 PM »
i was cool among my friends and i was the class clown... a lot of mexican chicks didnt like me though lol.. to hell with high school.. college and working is so much better

UAK

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2005, 06:58:41 PM »
Most of the school and all of the 400 seniors knew me  :-* I was cool with everyone.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2005, 07:15:26 PM »
I dont think i was that 'cool' really, just chilled with two different kinds of groups, i had a aussie group, and an asian group, the aussie group we played footy and chiled...the asians played cards and like...chilled...

Not really the 'cool' group though...but nor were we the guys that got picked on..just in the middle i guess...
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2005, 07:24:37 PM »
I was too cool for school, literally, I ditched so much that they didn't even know I was in the class!

I beat the system cuz I never got a phone call sayin I was out a lot, my teachers barely checked if I was there

I forged notes all the time, and for some reason the school was so dumb that they never sent a letter sayin I was missing school

but I slipped up when I missed 10 straight days, one teacher called, and when my parents confronted me about it I just told them that

I hated school so much and I wasn't learning anything and since they didnt want me diggin a grave for myself by failing classes, they let me do home school

so I did home school half of 11th and all of senior year and smoked bud and cruised around and went house to house everyday with my friends who ditched school, kinda like partying everyday!

by the halfway mark I left 11th grade (after 1st semester), I had already missed 70 days, that's like goin to school 2-3 times a week, maybe less, not to mention the prior years of 9th and 10th when I missed a bunch too

I even forgot the method of how I got my homework in and maintained a C- average but I somehow did it

and home school was so easy that I went once a week to turn in work to a worksite and the weeks work took me a couple hours!

talk about straight bitch slapping the Los Angeles Unified School District and bein way too fuckin cool for school  ;) 8)

LMAO!  Talk about a representation of the american population that needs to get deported.

wtf?  bitch slapping the school district?  LMAO!  Dude, american workers who pay tax dollars have to shell out for worthless people like you everyday.  Meanwhile, teachers and students who actually care about giving/getting an education have to get dragged down due to people like you.  You are not bitch slapping anyone but yourself you moron.    I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2005, 07:29:38 PM »
Not really so I voted no. I was cool with everyone basically, but kept a low profile. I just kept my mind on my work and chilled with a select few.

I'm so happy it's all over. Some of the people in my class acted like they were God's fuckin gift to mankind and it made me sick. I hated the whole social class aspect of highschool. People would actually look up to a cat that was labelled cool or popular like he was their role model or somethin. I honestly didn't give a fuck. I just love how laid back and tight college is.

yeah thats real.
same here man

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2005, 07:31:56 PM »
I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you.
yeah, I better think about it, I don't wanna end up being some 27 year old internet fag talking to teenagers

Jome

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2005, 07:35:55 PM »
I was pretty cool with most people in high school, except that me and some buddies used to have a lot of fights against a rival "clique", and the teachers hated me cuz I was always sitting in the back of the class talking to chicks, or setting up the next fight with the comrades or discussing Football..  8)

For some reason I became the school hero/entertainer cuz I skipped most of the German classes when we had a clueless sub-teacher. Everybody hated German classes, but I was the only one doing something about it, I got the whole school talking gibberish-German slash Norwegian, the German teachers was pissed!  :D

herpes

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2005, 08:14:08 PM »
i regret that i didnt drop out

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2005, 09:23:36 PM »
"cooler than a polar bears toenail"

Yea i dunno, i switched groups alot early on in highschool so by grade 12 i was pretty good with everyone....and because of my job and playin hockey for so many years i knew most of the popular crowd that were a year older. I wasnt top dogg or anythin, but we partied on weekends and blazed after school most days, my folks didnt care if we drank in my basement so i ended up throwin lots of lil shindigs....and it was me an my closest buddies that pulled the only grad prank of our year. But we had a classic small town, lots of gossip n typical highschool bullshit,  i had a great time in highschool but like that other dude said.....i couldnt be happier in the more laid back and free college life
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2005, 09:28:56 PM »
Nope, I wasn't cool.  I ended up getting in fights with bunch of sorry bums who couldn't graduate on time.
Haha.  I was laughing at them.  There weren't lot of good girls at my school.  Most of them were either druggies or horney (which they usually have sex in school bathroom during lunch time).  I kicked with few cool people and then we went our separate ways.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2005, 09:39:48 PM »
Man I wasnt cool at all I dont think, my school only had like 800 people at it, almost everyone knew me but I had the feeling a lot of people hated me cuz I kicked it with asshole jocks who stole shit and trashed everything. I was like the nice guy of the group but that wasnt saying much so i got dragged in to a lot of situations where people ended up not liking me. the only girlfriend i had in high school didnt even go to my school, didnt go to any dances, proms, bullshit so I'm pretty sure I wasnt cool

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2005, 10:50:36 PM »
Some of the people in my class acted like they were God's fuckin gift to mankind and it made me sick. I hated the whole social class aspect of highschool. People would actually look up to a cat that was labelled cool or popular like he was their role model or somethin. I honestly didn't give a fuck.

Agreed.  I was cool with everyone.  We used to cut class and go drinkin or smoking, so people thought we were cool I guess lol.  I switched schools in 12th grade just cuz I needed a change.  But I ended up graduating half a year late because I never showed up.  

adon remember when we got the korean exchange student wasted on saki and then took off when she passed out in the hallway.  she totally covered for us and still brought us shit back from korea, she got me this dope fubu hooded vest and bucket hat.  prolly worth 250.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2005, 10:55:24 PM »
Yea, i was pretty cool in school, but was cos who i hung around with... never was a small group of us like 4/5 kids but was usually at least 13 of us so we'd dominate and take over everywhere we went and also cos we were tha ones who represented tha school in all sports, athletics etc but mainly was football seeing as 10 of my group including me played for the school throughout my whole school life and won shit like tha district cup, leagues, tournaments etc.... so we were well known all over the school and also tha fact we'd hang out outside of school all of us just drinkin, kotching n smokin (even tho i didnt smoke back then)
i woz always tha joker n shit but also i usually kept quiet a low key profile and think thats why got on wit most people.. some people from my group would act like dicks to the lesser people and they'd hate on us but no1 would say it out loud cos they'd got smacked up or been threatened, most people were scared of 2 or 3 of my lot, lol...
Wid out doubt to me school was tha best time for me, i didnt get that bad grades and learnt a lot valuable lessons and had so many fuckin good times  . 8)  ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 10:57:58 PM by Educated Thug »