Poll

were you cool in high-school ?

yes
no
i was too cool for school

Author Topic: were you cool in high-school ?  (Read 846 times)

rafsta

were you cool in high-school ?
« on: August 15, 2005, 01:03:38 PM »
just curious... i was never cool in high-school, only had 5 friends, and we were known to be the "gangsters" not literally ofcourse, only because we were the only chums lisnin to hip-hop, smokin weed and loitering about...

Thirteen

Re: were you cool in high-school ?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 01:09:06 PM »
i was cool with everyone. had classes with all the preppy and nerdy people, was athletic.... and was a class clown

my senior year i was just tired of school though, i hung out with my cousin and friends that were already graduated and skipped over 1/2 my senior year

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 01:10:55 PM »
i was cool with everyone. had classes with all the preppy and nerdy people, was athletic.... and was a class clown

my senior year i was just tired of school though, i hung out with my cousin and friends that were already graduated and skipped over 1/2 my senior year

yeah i think senior year was designed for skipping... i wish i had attended more classes now though...

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 01:11:21 PM »
in holland i could get along with everybody in high school. our class was one big group and everybody knew everybody.

in america they loved me

ABN

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 01:13:59 PM »
i was cool with most peeps in high school and always had a lot of friends and shit but dunno if i was "cool" or not. i went to a school were most peeps were white so i´m sure a whole lot of people talked shit behind my back just like how most white peeps over here does. they´ll smile in your face all day long but once you´re not around they are though enough to bump their gums.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 01:14:22 PM »
it seems like everybody was too cool for shcool LMAO  

i was cool but i voted for no ;D everybody knew me, but i was more gangsta in gymnazium if you feel me, damn 8th grade was MY year, i got everybody bow down that time, but then i moved in another town and was kinda hard to start over...but anyway i hated highschool, had a class of dumbs
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2005, 01:16:17 PM »
Not really so I voted no. I was cool with everyone basically, but kept a low profile. I just kept my mind on my work and chilled with a select few.

I'm so happy it's all over. Some of the people in my class acted like they were God's fuckin gift to mankind and it made me sick. I hated the whole social class aspect of highschool. People would actually look up to a cat that was labelled cool or popular like he was their role model or somethin. I honestly didn't give a fuck. I just love how laid back and tight college is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rafsta

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2005, 01:17:33 PM »
Not really so I voted no. I was cool with everyone basically, but kept a low profile. I just kept my mind on my work and chilled with a select few.

I'm so happy it's all over. Some of the people in my class acted like they were God's fuckin gift to mankind and it made me sick. I hated the whole social class aspect of highschool. People would actually look up to a cat that was labelled cool or popular like he was their role model or somethin. I honestly didn't give a fuck. I just love how laid back and tight college is.

yeah thats real.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 01:20:08 PM »
not really, i had a good amount of friends that i knew from out of school, who knew the crazy me, but in school i was usually shy, and asleep half the time...

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 01:23:10 PM »
Some of the people in my class acted like they were God's fuckin gift to mankind and it made me sick. I hated the whole social class aspect of highschool. People would actually look up to a cat that was labelled cool or popular like he was their role model or somethin. I honestly didn't give a fuck.

Agreed.  I was cool with everyone.  We used to cut class and go drinkin or smoking, so people thought we were cool I guess lol.  I switched schools in 12th grade just cuz I needed a change.  But I ended up graduating half a year late because I never showed up.  

rafsta

« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 01:25:58 PM »
i was cool with most peeps in high school and always had a lot of friends and shit but dunno if i was "cool" or not. i went to a school were most peeps were white so i´m sure a whole lot of people talked shit behind my back just like how most white peeps over here does. they´ll smile in your face all day long but once you´re not around they are though enough to bump their gums.

i feel you on that one... but i'm white and i dont talk about friends behind their back, unless i'm complementing them, i'd much rather tell a friend when they fuck up to their face, and if theyre your real friend they should be able to take it...

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2005, 01:29:17 PM »
Alot of that backstabbing gossiping bitch shit went down in my highschool. I really hated the whole environment. I enjoyed doing pranks and fucking shit up though lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2005, 01:30:09 PM »
I was cool in the beginning of the year with the girls in order to get some pussies  ;D. Though as soon as I knew they're dumb or untouchables I didn't give a fuck. Usually I was with 3-4 friends, I don't like to be a model or appreciated by everyone. I always act or talk like I want, don't care about people reactions

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2005, 01:33:10 PM »
i was, i was cool with just about everyone, i remember i had a core of like 3 or 4 GOOD friends and we'd just go kick it with one group one day and another the next, we called it "making the weekly rounds". it's funny cuz now at my new job at Target, people will come in and will be like "hey jacob what's going on , you still talk to so and so, hey man call me up we need to hang out some time, good seeing you man" ........and i'll have NOOOOOOOOO fuckin clue who they are lol.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2005, 01:36:19 PM »
Speaking of pussy, that reminds me. Throughout highschool I had a huge problem with ugly white bitches having crushes on me lol. I would get fuckin letters in my locker with these chicks writing to me like they're some chickenheads from the hood, purposely misspelling n shit like that's suppose to attract me lol. They were all butt fuckin ugly too, it depressed the hell outta me. And I was way too nice so I would never tell em to fuck off or nuthin.

I blame Usher, 50 Cent, and the increased popularity of urban music for that  >:(

THA SAUCE HOUSE