Poll

were you cool in high-school ?

yes
no
i was too cool for school

Author Topic: were you cool in high-school ?  (Read 820 times)

ABN

Re: were you cool in high-school ?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 01:39:52 PM »
Speaking of pussy, that reminds me. Throughout highschool I had a huge problem with ugly white bitches having crushes on me lol. I would get fuckin letters in my locker with these chicks writing to me like they're some chickenheads from the hood, purposely misspelling n shit like that's suppose to attract me lol. They were all butt fuckin ugly too, it depressed the hell outta me. And I was way too nice so I would never tell em to fuck off or nuthin.

I blame Usher, 50 Cent, and the increased popularity of urban music for that  >:(
nigga stop lyin we all know that you fucked those butt ugly bitches ;D

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2005, 01:40:18 PM »
Speaking of pussy, that reminds me. Throughout highschool I had a huge problem with ugly white bitches having crushes on me lol. I would get fuckin letters in my locker with these chicks writing to me like they're some chickenheads from the hood, purposely misspelling n shit like that's suppose to attract me lol. They were all butt fuckin ugly too, it depressed the hell outta me. And I was way too nice so I would never tell em to fuck off or nuthin.

I blame Usher, 50 Cent, and the increased popularity of urban music for that  >:(

lol, i was popular cause i was a foreigner

and for a lot of other reasons of course 8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2005, 01:44:42 PM »

No man. they were fuckable ugly. They were straight up disgusting.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ABN

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2005, 01:45:52 PM »

No man. they were fuckable ugly. They were straight up disgusting.
shit you could´ve gotten some head from them or their mothers/sisters/cousins/grandmothers etc.

WeSTSidE_Don

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »
Its hard to say if you are cool or not in highschool... like really waht does the word cool mean? i was socialable in high school i talked to practiclly every person there was.. i went to all the parties i skipped school smoked too much dope and ended up getting kicked out.. i dnno if i was cool or not tho because althought i talked to practiclly everyone when it came to the weekend i chilled with the same 8 dudes and girls came and went... so i dnno i guess ill just put no

davida.b.

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2005, 01:51:18 PM »
I'm in high school right now, and I'm pretty cool with most of the kids.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2005, 02:26:09 PM »
I personally wasn't really that cool in high school, but the group I grew up with was well known. It was me and my 2 neighbors. During open hours we'd just chill in one spot in the commons (lunch room), and at least 30 people would stop and talk for a minute. I was pretty much a loner in school. I sat in class, didn't say a damn thing, got my work done, then slept the rest of the time (usually because I was high). Needless to say though, when I was in video production, everyone wanted to be in my group because everything I did was a gauranteed A.

mauzip

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2005, 02:31:40 PM »
I personally wasn't really that cool in high school, but the group I grew up with was well known. It was me and my 2 neighbors. During open hours we'd just chill in one spot in the commons (lunch room), and at least 30 people would stop and talk for a minute. I was pretty much a loner in school. I sat in class, didn't say a damn thing, got my work done, then slept the rest of the time (usually because I was high). Needless to say though, when I was in video production, everyone wanted to be in my group because everything I did was a gauranteed A.

In other words: you're a nerd that makes up stories about being high to look cool.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2005, 02:34:09 PM »

In other words: you're a nerd that makes up stories about being high to look cool.

I'm not going to lie to you. Yes, what I did in high school could be considered nerdy, but I was high almost everyday. I don't make up stories on the internet.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2005, 02:36:29 PM »
I'm just cool non stop.

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2005, 03:35:46 PM »
me and my friends we're well know at school. because we some how didnt have a lunch table. we were the only ones just hanging around some radiator lol. we we're kinda.. jeah.. an easy to know group. with a lot of really diffirent guys, a fat guy, a black guy, a kinda nerdy guy, 2 black guys( 2 out of the 6 black guysin my school lol) a pretty boy, a guy with a beard. i was the tallest so everybody knew who i was. and i had a pretty big mouth, always talkin shit, that helped too. but i didnt go to class much. i hate to get up early. so i got there at 12.00. at firrst i had some problems with that, but my grades were good so the principal let me get my sleep. i liked high school. just hanging around with you friends. go to class, clown around there for a bit. and hang around with friends again.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2005, 03:41:56 PM »
i was/am down with everyone lol blacks/browns/whites/chineese but at lunch time i hang with my brown/black boys lol we have one bigass crew..as a whole my school is pretty close we rarely have any fights or anything...friends are one of the reasons i look forward to school every sunday ahha friends and bitches 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2005, 03:56:45 PM »
I'm not really sure. I used to talk to everyone, never really shut my mouth actually. Good looking girls, bad looking girls, nerds, athletes, even the homos. A fair amount of people knew my name, but I didn't know them. Sometimes I see people that will talk to me and I don't remember ever seeing them in my life. One girl I've been kicking it with lately had heard of me before, she's a year younger than me. I never met here until I was out of high school for almost a year.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2005, 03:58:41 PM »
you almost got 4000 posts

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2005, 04:02:34 PM »
you almost got 4000 posts

Fuckin' eh.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris