Poll

were you cool in high-school ?

yes
no
i was too cool for school

Author Topic: were you cool in high-school ?  (Read 822 times)

Sikotic™

Re: were you cool in high-school ?
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2005, 10:58:16 PM »
I had a pretty big group. Maybe around 18 peeps. We kinda split, like 12 of em started doing other shit, while my 6 close friends did our thing. I'm still close with the 6 guys til this day, the other fools I see em sometimes, whenever they got liquor haha.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2005, 12:22:56 AM »
^^ Yeah the same sikotic, we split up into 3 mini sub groups, still seel most of them about once a week, duno bout you but always think its a lot different though seemed to b lot closer when we were younger n shit.. think its been bout 2 1/2 years since like we had the full 20 peps out.. few of tha kidz aint seen in bout 2 years..

Acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2005, 05:26:25 PM »
I'm sure you have a great future ahead of you.
yeah, I better think about it, I don't wanna end up being some 27 year old internet fag talking to teenagers

explain to me what an internet fag is?  I know what a fag is, but what is the difference between an internet fag and a regular fag? 

WestCoasta

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2005, 05:45:43 PM »
^^^ a 27 year old internet fag is a 27 year old fag who has nothing better to do than repeatedly answer an 18 year olds remarks on the internet and think he is being smart while doing it, and also a fag who clicks the *diss* every hour for their own sexual needs, I'm talkin about you you fuckin loser, get a life and change your gay fuckin Lil Jon thing, it's not funny anymore and it already takes up too much your worthless space

I can't wait for your stupid ass waste of time sissy comeback because what else would a fuckin old man like you have do with his time?
get a fuckin date you loser

Acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2005, 06:00:46 PM »
LMAO!  I tried to post as quik as I could since you couldn't wait for it. 

The funniest thing about you and other fellow down syndrome posters on this forum who hate me, think that you are dissing me by calling me 27 years old.  LMMFAO!  I'm not even 27 years old for one, and for 2, even if I was, how is that a diss?  LMAO!  Hey you, hey you - You're 27!  Yeah thats right, take that, ya big 27 year old.  BURNNNN!  Hey everybody look at that guy, he's 27!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  What a loser! 

And since when is 27 old anyways?  Sure, you can argue that when your dad was 27 that was a bit old for him to pick up boys at the local junior high, but normally 27 isn't old.  But then again, I'm sure you don't know much difference between numbers, with your vast education and all, after pimp slapping your school.  You really showed them didn't you?

oh btw:

YOU'RE 27! HAHAHAHHAHA!  YOU ARE 27 HAHAHAHAHAHA!  27! BURN!!!!  HEY LOOK EVERYBODY THIS GUY IS 27!  DON'T TOUCH HIM, HE'S 27!  MY GOD!  THAT GUY IS 27!  THAT'S HORRIBLE!  LYNCH THE 27 YEAR OLD!

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2005, 06:06:23 PM »

The funniest thing about you and other fellow down syndrome posters on this forum who hate me, think that you are dissing me by calling me 27 years old.  LMMFAO!  I'm not even 27 years old for one, and for 2, even if I was, how is that a diss?  LMAO!  Hey you, hey you - You're 27!  Yeah thats right, take that, ya big 27 year old.  BURNNNN!  Hey everybody look at that guy, he's 27!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  What a loser! 

And since when is 27 old anyways?  Sure, you can argue that when your dad was 27 that was a bit old for him to pick up boys at the local junior high, but normally 27 isn't old.  But then again, I'm sure you don't know much difference between numbers, with your vast education and all, after pimp slapping your school.  You really showed them didn't you?

oh btw:

YOU'RE 27! HAHAHAHHAHA!  YOU ARE 27 HAHAHAHAHAHA!  27! BURN!!!!  HEY LOOK EVERYBODY THIS GUY IS 27!  DON'T TOUCH HIM, HE'S 27!  MY GOD!  THAT GUY IS 27!  THAT'S HORRIBLE!  LYNCH THE 27 YEAR OLD!

lol

J Bananas

« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2005, 06:10:54 PM »

oh btw:

haha. a 27 year old man sobbing at his computer. what a shame.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2005, 06:13:47 PM »

oh btw:

How old are you then? And where did everyone randomly get 27 from then?

WestCoasta

« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2005, 06:27:59 PM »
^^^ cuz like I said, he's a fuckin pussy and he's 27, simple as that, he's 27 and talking on an internet forum responding to teenagers who he disagrees with, and by the way, settle the fuck down Acgrundy, stop bleeding

"LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO"   ::) you and fuckin Krondino, settle down you faggot, fuck I'm in your head so badly  :laugh:

just stop responding to me and I will to you, just to save you the humiliation, everyone who looks at that rant now officially knows your a LOSER, get a date buddy, just try

DAYUM

« Reply #54 on: August 16, 2005, 06:43:50 PM »
im thoed in the game
but shit highschool is bad ass these are gonna be the best years of my life
and i cant wait till college

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: August 16, 2005, 06:45:50 PM »

god bless your soul

Acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: August 16, 2005, 08:46:22 PM »
^^^ cuz like I said, he's a fuckin pussy and he's 27, simple as that, he's 27 and talking on an internet forum responding to teenagers who he disagrees with, and by the way, settle the fuck down Acgrundy, stop bleeding

"LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO" ::) you and fuckin Krondino, settle down you faggot, fuck I'm in your head so badly :laugh:

just stop responding to me and I will to you, just to save you the humiliation, everyone who looks at that rant now officially knows your a LOSER, get a date buddy, just try

stop responding to you?  why would I do that?  I get a kick out of your dumb ass responses.  I don't give a fuck what you say about me.  I'm just here to be an asshole and make fun of you and people nearly as dumb as you.

Acgrundy

« Reply #57 on: August 16, 2005, 08:47:47 PM »
LMAO! I tried to post as quik as I could since you couldn't wait for it.

The funniest thing about you and other fellow down syndrome posters on this forum who hate me, think that you are dissing me by calling me 27 years old. LMMFAO! I'm not even 27 years old for one, and for 2, even if I was, how is that a diss? LMAO! Hey you, hey you - You're 27! Yeah thats right, take that, ya big 27 year old. BURNNNN! Hey everybody look at that guy, he's 27! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a loser!

And since when is 27 old anyways? Sure, you can argue that when your dad was 27 that was a bit old for him to pick up boys at the local junior high, but normally 27 isn't old. But then again, I'm sure you don't know much difference between numbers, with your vast education and all, after pimp slapping your school. You really showed them didn't you?

oh btw:

YOU'RE 27! HAHAHAHHAHA! YOU ARE 27 HAHAHAHAHAHA! 27! BURN!!!! HEY LOOK EVERYBODY THIS GUY IS 27! DON'T TOUCH HIM, HE'S 27! MY GOD! THAT GUY IS 27! THAT'S HORRIBLE! LYNCH THE 27 YEAR OLD!

haha. a 27 year old man sobbing at his computer. what a shame.

hahah.  a 12 year old boy pretending he's a girl.  what a moment.

Acgrundy

« Reply #58 on: August 16, 2005, 08:55:43 PM »
LMAO! I tried to post as quik as I could since you couldn't wait for it.

The funniest thing about you and other fellow down syndrome posters on this forum who hate me, think that you are dissing me by calling me 27 years old. LMMFAO! I'm not even 27 years old for one, and for 2, even if I was, how is that a diss? LMAO! Hey you, hey you - You're 27! Yeah thats right, take that, ya big 27 year old. BURNNNN! Hey everybody look at that guy, he's 27! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a loser!

And since when is 27 old anyways? Sure, you can argue that when your dad was 27 that was a bit old for him to pick up boys at the local junior high, but normally 27 isn't old. But then again, I'm sure you don't know much difference between numbers, with your vast education and all, after pimp slapping your school. You really showed them didn't you?

oh btw:

YOU'RE 27! HAHAHAHHAHA! YOU ARE 27 HAHAHAHAHAHA! 27! BURN!!!! HEY LOOK EVERYBODY THIS GUY IS 27! DON'T TOUCH HIM, HE'S 27! MY GOD! THAT GUY IS 27! THAT'S HORRIBLE! LYNCH THE 27 YEAR OLD!
How old are you then? And where did everyone randomly get 27 from then?

I'm 25.  and where did everyone get the number 27 from?  well its the avg amount of times they suck cock a week, not counting their boyfriends cock of course.  that would just bring the avg number higher than they can count, which is why they don't factor that into the avg.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2005, 08:58:47 PM »

I'm 25. 

wow. do yourself a favor and kill yourself.