Poll

were you cool in high-school ?

yes
no
i was too cool for school

Author Topic: were you cool in high-school ?  (Read 818 times)

Acgrundy

Re: were you cool in high-school ?
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2005, 09:05:52 PM »

I'm 25.

wow. do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

sure, let's make a deal.  I'll kill myself when you get laid.  If I die of old age first, then you have to kill yourself.

WestCoasta

« Reply #61 on: August 16, 2005, 09:11:36 PM »
^^^ fuck, you're so pathetic man  :loser:

I'm the one with dumbass responses?    you're the now confirmed 25 year old (which is just as bad as 27  :laugh:) who is gettin into online fights with teenagers  :laugh: and has responses like "your dad raped you when you were 5"  ::)  :-X

now I officially feel sorry for you, a 25 year old geek responding time after time to teenagers that say stuff back to you

Acgrundy

« Reply #62 on: August 16, 2005, 09:35:52 PM »
LOL, go ahead and feel sorry for me.  I feel sorry for the world because they have to deal with people like you.  See this is one instance where you are completely retarded, and don't have a clue about the situation.  I'm not getting into "online fights" with anyone.  I'm making fun of you, period.  I don't give a shit what you have to say about me, I'm strictly making fun of YOU.  In order to get into an "online fight" I would have to take offense to one of your "disses" such as calling me 27 LOL.  Whether you gave me the ultimate compliment of all time by calling me an Oakland Athletic, or whether you gave me the ultimate diss of all time by calling me 27 I'm still gonna clown on you.  You are a dumb retard, easy to make fun of, deal with it.

Acgrundy

« Reply #63 on: August 16, 2005, 09:37:46 PM »
oh yeah, explain to me how 25 is just as bad as 27?  and what exactly is bad about being 27?

WestCoasta

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2005, 09:47:26 PM »
I think I've explained enough, you know what I'm talkin about, don't play dumb, I feel sorry for you and I feel bad now, I wanna leave you alone cuz it's getting old and I've proved all my points, just be the fuckin bigger guy and stop trying to defend yourself 'cause you're bad at it 8) later dude!

J Bananas

« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2005, 09:47:46 PM »
well, bickering is quite common amongst the youth but usually when a man reaches his early twenties, he has been exposed to enough of the world and has learned enough lessons that several of his insecurities dont bother him anymore, thus making him less apt to piss and moan and talk shit all the time. The fact that a 25 year old man still seeks out arguments (which u do) with other people on a web forum where the majority of users are young males is kind of like the college grad who shows up to a high school party and ends up throwing up and passing out while every one makes fun of him. it's even more immature for you to keep denying your feelings and saying stupid ass retorts that only further your little pissing contests and makes just a little bit more of a prick than you were yesterday. It's not that being 27 is pathetic, it's being 27 and being a fuckin asshole who cant chill is pathetic. i can understand if u got a lot of secrets that wear down on you making you a prick, but you need to confront those inner demons, and come out to your parents and everyone here that you are homosexual. the truth will set u free homey its all good we wont judge, but as u can see people are getting tired of your little pissed off closet case routine. of course if u actually read all of this it will come close to crushing your soul so you will deny it and say something stupid back. but we know what the fuck is up, get it together man.

WestCoasta

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2005, 09:57:48 PM »
^^^ thank you man, fuck, I've been trying to tell this guy, you put it perfect, everyone here has gotta agree with that *prop*
I dunno why he KEEPS coming back with some stupid shit is dumb, a couple weeks ago I stopped egging him on but he kept tryin to piss me off, he says he doesnt care yet comes back with some stupid ass response and won't let the matter go, I've said a couple of times that I was gonna stop and he won't let it go cuz I'm on his mind  :laugh:

shit, even faggot ass E-Crazy just says his gay little "get off my nutz" everytime I come at him with some shit, he doesn't pour his heart and soul into some juvenile comeback at a guy who is years younger than him!

damn Acgrundy, this dude halloween just set you straight, listen to him  ;), he was dead on and everyone would agree

Acgrundy

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2005, 10:13:21 PM »
well, bickering is quite common amongst the youth but usually when a man reaches his early twenties, he has been exposed to enough of the world and has learned enough lessons that several of his insecurities dont bother him anymore, thus making him less apt to piss and moan and talk shit all the time. The fact that a 25 year old man still seeks out arguments (which u do) with other people on a web forum where the majority of users are young males is kind of like the college grad who shows up to a high school party and ends up throwing up and passing out while every one makes fun of him. it's even more immature for you to keep denying your feelings and saying stupid ass retorts that only further your little pissing contests and makes just a little bit more of a prick than you were yesterday. It's not that being 27 is pathetic, it's being 27 and being a fuckin asshole who cant chill is pathetic. i can understand if u got a lot of secrets that wear down on you making you a prick, but you need to confront those inner demons, and come out to your parents and everyone here that you are homosexual. the truth will set u free homey its all good we wont judge, but as u can see people are getting tired of your little pissed off closet case routine. of course if u actually read all of this it will come close to crushing your soul so you will deny it and say something stupid back. but we know what the fuck is up, get it together man.

way to go Oprah, lets hold hands and reveal our surpressed feelings.  Just keep that one about farm animals to yourself, nobody needs to hear that.

Acgrundy

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2005, 10:15:48 PM »
^^^ thank you man, fuck, I've been trying to tell this guy, you put it perfect, everyone here has gotta agree with that *prop*
I dunno why he KEEPS coming back with some stupid shit is dumb, a couple weeks ago I stopped egging him on but he kept tryin to piss me off, he says he doesnt care yet comes back with some stupid ass response and won't let the matter go, I've said a couple of times that I was gonna stop and he won't let it go cuz I'm on his mind :laugh:

shit, even faggot ass E-Crazy just says his gay little "get off my nutz" everytime I come at him with some shit, he doesn't pour his heart and soul into some juvenile comeback at a guy who is years younger than him!

damn Acgrundy, this dude halloween just set you straight, listen to him ;), he was dead on and everyone would agree

boy, you just hit the diss button for me, and read a response of another fellow down syndrom hater talking about me.  that must be your ultimate high.  even better than that thing your gay cousin does to you.  I bet that was the hi lite of your life.

J Bananas

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2005, 10:16:52 PM »
haha

WestCoasta

« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2005, 10:19:10 PM »
OH - MY - GOD, this guy is a 25 year old internet geek and LOSER, get some fuckin game

:stop: :loser: :nawty: :whistle: :grumpy: :sign_banhim: :monkey_piss:

Acgrundy

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2005, 10:24:49 PM »
OH - MY - GOD, this guy is a 25 year old internet geek and LOSER, get some fuckin game

:stop: :loser: :nawty: :whistle: :grumpy: :sign_banhim: :monkey_piss:

get a new line.  how many times are you going to try and diss me with the words 27, internet, geek, and loser?
Thats been every attempted diss from you.  Hell, and you stole that from somebody else.  thats lame.  I know you are very limited with witt and creativity, but c'mon, the same line eveytime?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2005, 11:37:42 PM »

I'm 25.

wow. do yourself a favor and kill yourself.

sure, let's make a deal.  I'll kill myself when you get laid.  If I die of old age first, then you have to kill yourself.

i dunno why i even bother arguing with a 25 yr old retarded who still lives with his mom

^ if someone loved you, they would've killed you already for looking like this u depressed fat pig.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2005, 11:39:22 PM »
im still in school and im pretty cool with all the people in my year group but some dont like me cos i smoke weed and dont do anything in school.

WestCoasta

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2005, 11:44:06 PM »
haha, damn you one ugly motherfucker Acgrundy, you're also a 25 year old internet geek and LOSER

I say it everytime cuz it speaks for itself, it shows how fuckin pathetic your life is, you KEEP arguing with teenagers, fuck I don't wanna say this again, just stop cuz you've been exposed for the lowlife you are