Author Topic: Sharon Gives A Strong Warning To The Palestinian's  (Read 163 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sharon Gives A Strong Warning To The Palestinian's
« on: August 15, 2005, 03:44:26 PM »
"We cannot hold onto Gaza forever. More than a million Palestinians live there and they double their number with each generation," he said.

"They live in uniquely crowded conditions in refugee camps, in poverty and despair, in hotbeds of rising hatred with no hope on the horizon."

finaly some sense from the man

"The world is waiting for the Palestinian response... To an outstretched hand we shall respond with an olive branch, but we shall fight fire with the harshest fire ever,"

I wonder what their olive branch is, i only hope its enough. i really hope this is the start of these too countries living together peacefully but they both have a tough road ahead.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

Re: Sharon Gives A Strong Warning To The Palestinian's
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 09:03:24 AM »
"We cannot hold onto Gaza forever. More than a million Palestinians live there and they double their number with each generation," he said.

"They live in uniquely crowded conditions in refugee camps, in poverty and despair, in hotbeds of rising hatred with no hope on the horizon."

finaly some sense from the man

"The world is waiting for the Palestinian response... To an outstretched hand we shall respond with an olive branch, but we shall fight fire with the harshest fire ever,"

I wonder what their olive branch is, i only hope its enough. i really hope this is the start of these too countries living together peacefully but they both have a tough road ahead.

the olve branch is a sign of peace and diplomacy, don't know how it originated...some other person with some sort of effort might post that up

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 10:39:18 AM »
^lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 07:20:58 AM »
I think this is jsut a ploy by Sharon as he want's to hold on to the West Bank, where the majority of Jewish settler's live. Lol, the land is the Palestinian's anyway, so he is not really losing anything.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 10:37:37 AM »
The US should set up a Walmart and a starbucks on the gaza strip so the stupid jews and muslims dont want it anymore.