Author Topic: The World According To The Don  (Read 362 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The World According To The Don
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2005, 09:18:24 PM »
America – Worst export = obeasity

And god damn is it gettin bad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2005, 06:15:34 PM »
and even tho Canada is one of the biggest countries in the world, something like 85% of all people live within 2 hours from the US border

..........i live @ 30 minutes from the border  ;D

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »
theres so many fatties here. it kinda makes me wish slavery was legal again so they could shed a couple pounds and gain some dignity. jk!

AndrE16686

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2005, 05:35:43 AM »

Australia – A tropical paradise populated by racist criminals

LOL! Everybody is a little racist here, but not in a scary serious way. What gave you that impression though?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2005, 06:31:30 AM »
for a start the settlers slaughtered the native populations against london's will (but european disease was also deverstating), australia had a white immigration policy for most of the last century,  autralia used to take aboriginal babies from their families as a way of wiping out their way of life this too was still going on until not so long ago, and most recently australians lashed out on indonesians because some big tit autralian bitch gets caught drug smuggling, like they've got a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2005, 09:01:49 AM »
Africa – a victim of American/European interference   

Africa is a victim of itself, not anyone else.

CHEF_RAEKWON

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2005, 09:15:48 AM »
you are fucking idiot please hurry up and  die

'EclipZe

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2005, 09:17:31 AM »
you are fucking idiot please hurry up and  die

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2005, 10:50:24 AM »
Africa is a victim of AIDS and Poverty not Europe or America but thats the world according to you lol so it's all good w.e floats your boat

rafsta

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 10:51:02 AM »
for a start the settlers slaughtered the native populations against london's will (but european disease was also deverstating), australia had a white immigration policy for most of the last century,  autralia used to take aboriginal babies from their families as a way of wiping out their way of life this too was still going on until not so long ago, and most recently australians lashed out on indonesians because some big tit autralian bitch gets caught drug smuggling, like they've got a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want.

your comment on australians is 100% correct... its a paradise full of cunts... it is a really racist country, thats mainly due to all the red-necks here, i like to call them yobbo's and it mainly consists of the surfer population and all the rev-heads...

most of my firends are european or asian... not really down with the full on aussies...

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 02:14:39 PM »
Africa – a victim of American/European interference   

LOL @ people getting upset by that
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AndrE16686

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 10:58:19 PM »

your comment on australians is 100% correct... its a paradise full of cunts... it is a really racist country, thats mainly due to all the red-necks here, i like to call them yobbo's and it mainly consists of the surfer population and all the rev-heads...

most of my firends are european or asian... not really down with the full on aussies...

Yeah theres yobbos, true. But I know a strong majority of Anglo Saxon Aussies are very accepting. I'm half Asian half European born in Australia, once you take on the accent your considered Australian.

rafsta

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2005, 11:13:43 PM »

Yeah theres yobbos, true. But I know a strong majority of Anglo Saxon Aussies are very accepting. I'm half Asian half European born in Australia, once you take on the accent your considered Australian.

i know i'm considered australian, but i was was born in Poland, my parents raised me with different values to most of my friends... but when someone asks me where i'm from, i always tell them i was born in poland.... i am not a proud australian.

but yeah, not everyone here is bad, there are cool people, its just that its hard to find good people here, for me anyway... maybe my standards are too high.

AndrE16686

« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2005, 12:53:36 AM »

i know i'm considered australian, but i was was born in Poland, my parents raised me with different values to most of my friends... but when someone asks me where i'm from, i always tell them i was born in poland.... i am not a proud australian.

but yeah, not everyone here is bad, there are cool people, its just that its hard to find good people here, for me anyway... maybe my standards are too high.

I find that (generally) Asians and white aussies get along fine (after the 80s tho), wogs (not europeans) whoever are generally weary of everybody else, they are the new subdued racists. Yobbos may be crazy but they are not necessarily racists, pretty laid back actually.