Author Topic: Does this freak you out?  (Read 134 times)

West Coast Veteran

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Does this freak you out?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 11:05:42 PM »
dats fucked up man and ur even more fucked up for even postin it up man... i think thats sad to any person who sees it but in others eyes that may come as joy to see a handicap girl tryin her best to tap dance i dont i see it from both point of views

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 11:08:45 PM »
dats fucked up man and ur even more fucked up for even postin it up man... i think thats sad to any person who sees it but in others eyes that may come as joy to see a handicap girl tryin her best to tap dance i dont i see it from both point of views

i got this from sohh.com... it was a popular thread so decided to share the video.. its an actor not a retarted girl supposedly..

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 11:11:59 PM »

i got this from sohh.com... it was a popular thread so decided to share the video.. its an actor not a retarted girl supposedly..
wow if shes an actor id give her an Oscar cuz ive never seen a normal person re-enact an anarexic retarded midget girl soo well

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 11:16:45 PM »
yea that is pretty fucked up, still managed a laugh though... fuck knows if thats an actress or not

Caution2006

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 11:50:47 PM »
yea that is pretty fucked up, still managed a laugh though... fuck knows if thats an actress or not

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 12:30:03 AM »
I saw that on ebaumsworld thats a fuckin tranvestite bitch shit fuckin disgusting

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 12:40:30 AM »
comes as joy to see a handicap girl tryin her best to tap dance