Author Topic: Now, that's a big family!  (Read 202 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Now, that's a big family!
« on: August 16, 2005, 04:52:24 AM »
Damn...i have so much respect for this man, although there were so many, he didn't fall, actually he does a fuckin great job...you know others like Trick?

"I come from a big family. All of us are different and got our own ways," says Trick. "My daddy (is) a real street nigga. My momma is from Carolina, so she growed up in the struggle. My momma got 11 children from 10 different men. My daddy got 16 sons from all kinds of women. "My momma met my daddy in Miami. Both of them are hood; they are ghetto. If my momma and daddy would've stayed together, one of them would've been dead, and the other would've been locked up for it."

Although Trick wasn't born with a silver spoon dangling from his gold baby teeth, he absorbed every lesson that his parents embedded in him. But instead of letting the ghetto that surrounded him take him under, the Liberty City survivor made the most out of an unpleasant situation.

"A lotta black folks learn to tell jokes to better deal with their problems, and that's how I learned to deal with my problems growing up," he enlightens. "We growed up hard in the projects, on welfare and food stamps. So instead of going to school and have somebody talk about my momma on food stamps or welfare, I would tell them 'my momma gotta go get recertified for her food stamps' or 'we gone trade these food stamps in and go get in the dice game.' I learned to laugh and joke at myself, so before you know it, they're on my side. They're waiting on me to crack on somebody else."
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
Re: Now, that's a big family!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 04:57:24 AM »
Damn...i have so much respect for this man, although there were so many, he didn't fall, actually he does a fuckin great job...you know others like Trick?

"I come from a big family. All of us are different and got our own ways," says Trick. "My daddy (is) a real street nigga. My momma is from Carolina, so she growed up in the struggle. My momma got 11 children from 10 different men. My daddy got 16 sons from all kinds of women. "My momma met my daddy in Miami. Both of them are hood; they are ghetto. If my momma and daddy would've stayed together, one of them would've been dead, and the other would've been locked up for it."

Although Trick wasn't born with a silver spoon dangling from his gold baby teeth, he absorbed every lesson that his parents embedded in him. But instead of letting the ghetto that surrounded him take him under, the Liberty City survivor made the most out of an unpleasant situation.

"A lotta black folks learn to tell jokes to better deal with their problems, and that's how I learned to deal with my problems growing up," he enlightens. "We growed up hard in the projects, on welfare and food stamps. So instead of going to school and have somebody talk about my momma on food stamps or welfare, I would tell them 'my momma gotta go get recertified for her food stamps' or 'we gone trade these food stamps in and go get in the dice game.' I learned to laugh and joke at myself, so before you know it, they're on my side. They're waiting on me to crack on somebody else."

Damn, That shit aint nothin to be proud of.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 05:09:10 AM »
don't try to judge...he got talent, he made his talent, no one can doubt that, and having SO MANY brothers that thing didn't bring him down...actually I say it's a real thing to be proud of.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 05:10:15 AM »

man dont worry in no time its all gona balance out in the end fo every bad thing there will be a good thing dat you will get in life jus keep ya head up 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 05:12:20 AM »
look at Krs One, how he made it...damn so many talents are strugglin

Yeah, I know you're right Abhshil...but we get tired waiting for those good things...
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 06:36:35 AM »
yea he should be proud of where hes come from but dayum, his mum must be a hoe for havin 11 kids by 10 different men and his dad, is like a giant dick with balls for fathering 16... lol...

'EclipZe

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 08:24:47 AM »
^ LMAO!

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »
yea he should be proud of where hes come from but dayum, his mum must be a hoe for havin 11 kids by 10 different men and his dad, is like a giant dick with balls for fathering 16... lol...

lmao

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 08:53:55 PM »
Black trash
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

J Bananas

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 10:14:52 PM »
is this some guys marketing scheme for his new cd? it sooo isnt as sellable as getting shot 9 times, but it's a little better than kanyes car crash. i might buy the album

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 01:31:02 AM »
Black trash
:laugh:  this guy's hilarious

Trick Daddy's okay, I don't mind dat guy  8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2005, 07:07:22 AM »
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia