Author Topic: Introducing Peda Man (With Audio Feat. Sean T)  (Read 48 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Introducing Peda Man (With Audio Feat. Sean T)
« on: August 16, 2005, 02:59:33 PM »
www.westcoast2k.net

"Bringing it from the South all the way to the West straight to yo' soul!!"

Peda Man, originally from New Orleans, moved to the Bay Area at a young age. "I moved out here after I was fucking up so much, so I started pursuing my football career. Music has always been my thing and I was always whoopin everybody on the freestyle, but rapping was always second to football. But dreams of being a professional football player ended when my scholarship ran out. So I went right back on the streets again and I hooked up with Black Tie Records. And that was basically our relationship, little music, more street. My whole life been a hustle, whatever it took, it was always a hustle just to make it, period. Hustle hop is the way of life, that's what I live and die by." Peda Man told Westcoast2k.

"So when you finally make it into this rap shit, at least make it to where a muthafucka can never tell you that you sound like this or that rapper. 'Nah this is my shit!' It's the definition of my life." Peda Man continued. "My style ain't like nobody else's. It's Peda Man, cause I took the time to dig into it and create such a style. It's almost the same attitude I took with football, cause I was the shit back then. But nowadays I can't really play football no more. So I gotta use that energy in my rap, it's real competitive."

After being on the same ticket as Ice Cube, Too Short, and Lil' Kee Kee, Peda Man had to have it. Fast forward to present day, Peda Man recorded his debut album entitled "With Intent To Sell" on the San Jose based label Black Tie Records.

"This album is gonna be some shit that's gonna be like no other. You know how every rapper always say the same things? But I'm coming from the heart with this one. The record is basically about coming from nothing, and hustlin in the streets. But I also talk about football. I'm talking about a little bit of everything on there. I ain't finna limit myself. Some of these gangsta rappers are limited to what they talk about. I ain't limited, I'm talking about life." Peda Man continued.

According to Peda, the album is almost completed, but they're putting the finishing touches on it.

"The album is done, but we're working on the odds and evens. We're working out some more features. But right now I got my boy Sean T producing on the album, he did most of the album. Sean is my folks from the 7th grade. He was the first dude I ran into when I moved to California, so we just hooked back up. As far as guest appearances I got San Quinn, my boy Sean T, and a couple folks from my old group Da Committee. But other than that it's all me. I created everything on my own. All the little voices and shit on the album is all me. I ain't hiring no muthafucka to sing no hook for me." Peda Man said.

"With Intent To Sell" is due out in the next few weeks. Westcoast2k got a preview of what you can expect on Peda Man's "With Intent To Sell". Below are 3 tracks up for download:

» Peda Man - Ace In The Hole Feat. Sean T (Prod by Sean T)
» Peda Man - Hustle World (Prod by Q1)
» Peda Man - Night Ryder (Prod by Black Tie)

Hit up BlackTieRecords.com or myspace.com/btr for more information.

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

WestCoasta

Re: Introducing Peda Man (With Audio Feat. Sean T)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 04:39:16 PM »
I've liked Sean T's past productions  :)