Author Topic: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!  (Read 1365 times)

westside159

to all the quik fans please stop pumping him up like he is still the quik of old he has went too soft and i hope he recovers and wakes up from his sleep because his new shit is really wack and chessy sounding

wyclef ???  what the fuck

chingy ???? what the fuck

b- real on his first single fandango ??/ extra what the fuck

face it quik is not the quik of old what happend quik fans ??????????   

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
Re: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 06:33:45 PM »
to all the quik fans please stop pumping him up like he is still the quik of old he has went too soft and i hope he recovers and wakes up from his sleep because his new shit is really wack and chessy sounding

wyclef ???  what the fuck

chingy ???? what the fuck

b- real on his first single fandango ??/ extra what the fuck

face it quik is not the quik of old what happend quik fans ??????????   

go choke on your mamas dick u faggot ass hoe.

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 06:42:22 PM »
some people grow up...
some people change...
that's life...
the 2005 Quik is a lot deeper than the old Quik
It's normal that producers (people) change. you need to produce music that goes with the time.
if you don't do that.. you won't sell any records.
do you think a ''drop it like it's hot'' beat will sell in 2012?  ;)

westside159

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 06:44:02 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D   dont act like a lil mad pussy because quik is wack these dayz and he should definately retire with that new garbage he's been puttin out face it quik is over his time has came & went !!!!!!!!!

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 06:44:46 PM »
although the Wyclef and Chingy thing is extremely gay and puzzling, Quik is Quik and you gotta let THAT slide, it's just for more exposure branching out-wise, but saying he's soft and that he's weak is a bold statement sir  :nawty: :loco:

DJ Quik is a legend and I'll always be bumpin shit he did until now and I'm sure I'll like most of his new album too

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 06:47:38 PM »
;D ;D ;D   dont act like a lil mad pussy because quik is wack these dayz and he should definately retire with that new garbage he's been puttin out face it quik is over his time has came & went !!!!!!!!!

it's all about taste and ear for good music...
and you don't have it

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 06:50:15 PM »
;D ;D ;D   dont act like a lil mad pussy because quik is wack these dayz and he should definately retire with that new garbage he's been puttin out face it quik is over his time has came & went !!!!!!!!!

No. MC Eiht's time came and went

The Predator

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 06:51:28 PM »
I thought Quiks new mixtape was ill. Some real colourful westside sounds.

Cant remember the name of the track but its got that chineese instrumental sample in the chorus from Bruce Lee's Enter The Dragon when they are at the feast just before Han enters the party and those sumos freeze...shit Quiks got an ear for sound. Even when a friend of mine who has limited knowledge of hip-hop captured that sample he was like Woahh!

Allow wack ass Chingy n Wyclef, i wanna hear someone like say Kool G Rap or Scarface on his new shit that would be off the hook
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 06:53:16 PM by The Predator »

westside159

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 06:51:54 PM »
some people grow up...
some people change...
that's life...
It's normal that producers (people) change. you need to produce music that goes with the time.
no rhythm- lism sold a lot of records and that album was alright but this new shit in the past 5 or 6 years by quik is really chessy and corny and h's trying to be to creative and its not working sorry to say quik fans  8) 8) 8)

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 06:57:28 PM »
some people grow up...
some people change...
that's life...
no rhythm- lism sold a lot of records and that album was alright but this new shit in the past 5 or 6 years by quik is really chessy and corny and h's trying to be to creative and its not working sorry to say quik fans  8) 8) 8)

rhythm-al-ism was alright? nah that album was a masterpiece!
and the new Quik sound is not working? for who? only YOU and a couple of people with no ear for good music.
I can give you some advice.. you don't hear Quik! You listen to Quik!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2005, 06:59:43 PM »

you don't hear Quik! You listen to Quik!

:sign_werd:

The Predator

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 07:00:05 PM »
Quiks been puttin in lot of work in the hip-hop game, that cut he did for Jay-Z was more complex production wise then a lot of other songs on that album but peeps just wanted to hate for stupid reasons. Shit that Indian song he did with Rakim n Truth Hurt was one of the biggest hits in the last few years even Dre said yo thats changed the game and did a remix to that song. 

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2005, 07:01:52 PM »
Shit that Indian song he did with Rakim n Truth Hurt....

yeah that track was hot!!! when it came out it was bagnin' in the clubs and still is sometimes

westside159

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2005, 07:07:17 PM »
;D ;D ;D   dont act like a lil mad pussy because quik is wack these dayz and he should definately retire with that new garbage he's been puttin out face it quik is over his time has came & went !!!!!!!!!

No. MC Eiht's time came and went
no thats were your wrong and i have to break some facts down to you since you no nothing about real westcoast hip hop music !!

2004 - mc eiht on the cover of  4 top magazines = the source , xxl mag , and graced the cover of murder dog magazine , and graced the cover of elemental magazine not just his name but he was on the cover !!!!!

2004 - eiht's album veterans day debuted at #67 on the billboard charts without radio or a music video and independent status not easy to do but hes a true legend and he can do that with no problems !!!! unlike quik

2004 - the pinoeers album with spice 1 which staye on the billboard charts 100 for 8 weeks and got lots of praise by critics

2004 - was a main fixtue in grand theft auto san andreas as "  ryder " the guy woh looks like eazy e and eiht won a award for that shit and it sold millons of copys and became the most succesful game of the year !!!!!!!!!

2005 - with the highly anticipated album "' once upon a time in the west "" dropping this year along with

2005 - spice 1 & mc eiht album  called keep it gangsta which is sure to be another westcoast classic this year after the success of there last collabo album !!!!!!

2005 - collabo album with brotha lynch hung & mc eiht this year with talks on the streets and on radio that this will be the biggest sellnig independent album of 2005 and a soon to be classic  cant wait for this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!

2005 - movie this year with eddie griffin & clifton powell from menace ii society which i wanna check out fa so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i'll get back ot you pussy ass hating nigga'z with more eihthype w/s compton news later  >:( >:( >:(

Quadruple OG

« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2005, 07:15:14 PM »
when was MC Eiht on the cover of The Source or XXL?  for that matter, has MC Eiht been on the cover of either magazine in the past decade?