Author Topic: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!  (Read 1369 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2005, 07:19:19 PM »
I never saw him on XXL or Source, having a voice on a game isn`t a big deal or gangsta, debuting at #68 is nt something to be proud of at all, and the last few haven`t even happened yet and you`re using those to hype him up.
Conclusion? You fail

westside159

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2005, 07:36:19 PM »
when was MC Eiht on the cover of The Source or XXL?  for that matter, has MC Eiht been on the cover of either magazine in the past decade?
this goes to show you that you know nothing about this hip hop shit dumb ass learn something before you talk stupid shit bitch

eiht was on the cover with snoop dogg & the game dumb ass

and he was on the source last year dumb ass !!!! :-X :-X :-X

he's been on the cover of the source twice in the 90's gracefully standing on top of the rap game !!!!!!!!

and to the idiot who said #67 on the billboard charts isnt something ot brag about your a big time dumb muthafucka idiot !!

nobody is on the billboard charts at #67 without radio play or a music video you dumb ass and he's independent label you dumb fuck !

if he was with a big label and had vidoes and radio play he would be at the top of the charts like he was back in 1993 , 94 ,95 , 96 ,97 ,98  you dumb ass nigga !!!!  haha ha   thats how i know you idiots dont know shit about this rap game lil homie's !!!!!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2005, 07:53:01 PM »
go to a dj quik concert, you see woman's panties thrown up on stage, my boy said he went to an mc eiht concert last year and you were throwing your shitstained boxers at the man.

get off the man's nuts you male groupie

Quadruple OG

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2005, 07:56:15 PM »

this goes to show you that you know nothing about this hip hop shit dumb ass learn something before you talk stupid shit bitch

eiht was on the cover with snoop dogg & the game dumb ass

you mean this cover?

I see Game

I See Snoop

I see MC...nope, no MC Eiht on the cover of XXL.  Huge difference between having your name on the cover and having a pic.

owned
« Last Edit: August 16, 2005, 08:05:34 PM by The Untouchable... »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2005, 08:02:16 PM »
LMAO!

Quadruple OG

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2005, 08:04:43 PM »
when was MC Eiht on the cover of The Source or XXL?  for that matter, has MC Eiht been on the cover of either magazine in the past decade?
if he was with a big label and had vidoes and radio play he would be at the top of the charts like he was back in 1993 , 94 ,95 , 96 ,97 ,98  you dumb ass nigga !!!!  haha ha   thats how i know you idiots dont know shit about this rap game lil homie's !!!!!

it's not 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, or 1998.  The music industry has changed a lot since the West Coast Gangsta Rap heyday.  Because you're on a major label doesn't mean you're gonna be at the top of the charts.  Ask WC, Jayo Felony, Warren G, Nate Dogg, westside connection, anyone that's been signed to Snoop's label, if being on a major label helped them go platinum plus.

if you knew anything about the rap game, you'd recognize that Eiht is gettin his money on the independent tip and making music FOR the fans instead of goin to a major and making their music

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2005, 08:10:57 PM »
In 2004 DJ Quik was:

- On the cover of Newsweek
- Solved world poverty
- Purchased a fortune 500 company

In 2005 He:

- Won an academy award
- Unified scientific theory
- Had his own sitcom on NBC

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2005, 08:12:28 PM »
I see alot of people posting shit about Quik abd his new CD.There's been like one or 2 about Eiht. Talk about being washed up.

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2005, 08:16:23 PM »
;D ;D ;D   dont act like a lil mad pussy because quik is wack these dayz and he should definately retire with that new garbage he's been puttin out face it quik is over his time has came & went !!!!!!!!!

No. MC Eiht's time came and went
no thats were your wrong and i have to break some facts down to you since you no nothing about real westcoast hip hop music !!

2004 - mc eiht on the cover of  4 top magazines = the source , xxl mag , and graced the cover of murder dog magazine , and graced the cover of elemental magazine not just his name but he was on the cover !!!!!

2004 - eiht's album veterans day debuted at #67 on the billboard charts without radio or a music video and independent status not easy to do but hes a true legend and he can do that with no problems !!!! unlike quik

2004 - the pinoeers album with spice 1 which staye on the billboard charts 100 for 8 weeks and got lots of praise by critics

2004 - was a main fixtue in grand theft auto san andreas as "  ryder " the guy woh looks like eazy e and eiht won a award for that shit and it sold millons of copys and became the most succesful game of the year !!!!!!!!!

2005 - with the highly anticipated album "' once upon a time in the west "" dropping this year along with

2005 - spice 1 & mc eiht album  called keep it gangsta which is sure to be another westcoast classic this year after the success of there last collabo album !!!!!!

2005 - collabo album with brotha lynch hung & mc eiht this year with talks on the streets and on radio that this will be the biggest sellnig independent album of 2005 and a soon to be classic  cant wait for this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!

2005 - movie this year with eddie griffin & clifton powell from menace ii society which i wanna check out fa so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i'll get back ot you pussy ass hating nigga'z with more eihthype w/s compton news later  >:( >:( >:(

that's all fine and dandy but when is your mom and eiht gonna give birth to your new baby brother?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2005, 08:31:05 PM »
Quik is a done deal, fuck him and his disco sound.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2005, 08:33:05 PM »

this coming from a man with daz and kurupt on his profile 

:banana_llama:

yeah dooooood

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2005, 08:42:26 PM »
This Thread is rediculous The maker should Be Banned
 :psych: :loser: :nawty: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim:
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2005, 08:44:11 PM »

yeah dooooood
This is coming from a batch with Benny Hill in her avatar. ROFLMAO
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2005, 08:45:25 PM »
This Thread is rediculous The maker should Be Banned
 :psych: :loser: :nawty: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim: :sign_banhim:
rediculous??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2005, 08:47:57 PM »

yeah dooooood
This is coming from a batch with Benny Hill in her avatar. ROFLMAO

oh how cute, he listens to e 40 and remembers the slang....he's also using chat acronyms.....my little boy is growing up so fast