Author Topic: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!  (Read 1367 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2005, 08:58:44 PM »
E-40? 40 wack, I'm from Oakland you peckerwood, and every slang wack ass 40 say, we were saying 5 yrs. prior. Get a life and some pussy wegro
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2005, 09:00:25 PM »
E-40? 40 wack, I'm from Oakland you peckerwood, and every slang wack ass 40 say, we were saying 5 yrs. prior. Get a life and some pussy wegro

i'm glad school starts for you next month because i couldn't understand a damn thing you said.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2005, 09:02:25 PM »
Pwned^^. Get lost Pw
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2005, 09:04:39 PM »
Quik is dope, simple as that. Is he the same DJ Quik that he was 5, 10, 15 years ago? No, but just because the man likes to evolve and expand his horizons does not mean that he fell off. In some ways he's still the same cat he was, because his records still got that signature funk, that signature style. I'd say he's probably the most slept on producer in the game. Dude's got his flaws, but everyone does. His production and verse on "Loyal To The Game Remix" is fucking sick. It's one thing to not feel his records and leave it at that, but to tell his fans to stop bumping his shit?  :monkey_piss: Fuck that.

Thirteen

« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2005, 09:07:06 PM »
don't be mad cause all the rappers in your area are so garbage that you look up to Kurupt and daz for the future of the west coast... it's ok...all you know is trash.

and what did you try to say earlier? that grammar was fucking horrid... did you try to make a sentence dissing me with all nouns or some shit?

must be that shitty area you grew up in, try to move to a nicer area, collect welfare in Oklahoma or some shit then try and talk shit because i don't pay attention to people that are less than me

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2005, 09:16:11 PM »
don't be mad cause all the rappers in your area are so garbage that you look up to Kurupt and daz for the future of the west coast... it's ok...all you know is trash.

and what did you try to say earlier? that grammar was fucking horrid... did you try to make a sentence dissing me with all nouns or some shit?

must be that shitty area you grew up in, try to move to a nicer area, collect welfare in Oklahoma or some shit then try and talk shit because i don't pay attention to people that are less than me

^Typical P- Dub talk. Go to a Korn forum with that bs wigger^

Thirteen

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2005, 09:25:39 PM »

^Typical P- Dub talk. Go to a Korn forum with that bs wigger^

ahh see that, you're getting better already... i'm glad you care enough about the shit i say to you that you actually follow my directions.

oh and how man "wanna be niggers" actually listen to Korn? you need to get out more

WestCoasta

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2005, 09:36:48 PM »
don't drag Daz n Kurupt in this argument u asshole  >:(

Thirteen

« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2005, 09:48:16 PM »
don't drag Daz n Kurupt in this argument u asshole  >:(

hey he made fun of e40 too

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2005, 09:57:03 PM »
niggers
^^P- Dub's get a kick out that word ^^. Get off my cultures dick honkey

Thirteen

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2005, 09:59:29 PM »
niggers

hey idiot you called me a WIGGER... if i were to break down the word it's Wannabe nIGGER... don't play the race card on me just cause you're a fucked up piece of trash... i probably have more black friends then you've gotten d's in school

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2005, 10:05:32 PM »
I've probably porked more white broads than your total number of chicks/guys you boned in your life. You're pathetic wegro.

Thirteen

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2005, 10:11:55 PM »
I've probably porked more white broads than your total number of chicks/guys you boned in your life. You're pathetic wegro.

first, i don't understand how you can talk shit when i TOLD you to start writing better and you LISTENED... i already own you

well since we're talking about owning and sticking to stereotypes, you're just fucking them 400 pound ghetto poor white pieces of shit cause you're not man enough to handle a black woman. you're actually doing the world a favor cause no smart white man would take them fat white chicks... you just make mixed ugly ass children... stay unemployed so you don't have to pay child support and live in your scummy ass run down part of your city being a burden to tax payers and blaming the white man for all your short comings... you're a slave to your own skin and i enjoy ever second of it...

now get out off the YMCA's computer right now and go look for a job you black bum

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
niggers
::) I don't even think your black cuz you keep saying Wigger &
saying your Black I think you just type it 2 help you Sleep @ Night

rafsta

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2005, 01:19:03 AM »
LOL