Author Topic: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!  (Read 1335 times)

westside159

Re: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2005, 01:29:39 AM »
Quik is dope, simple as that. Is he the same DJ Quik that he was 5, 10, 15 years ago? No, but just because the man likes to evolve and expand his horizons does not mean that he fell off. In some ways he's still the same cat he was, because his records still got that signature funk, that signature style. I'd say he's probably the most slept on producer in the game. Dude's got his flaws, but everyone does. His production and verse on "Loyal To The Game Remix" is fucking sick. It's one thing to not feel his records and leave it at that, but to tell his fans to stop bumping his shit?  :monkey_piss: Fuck that.
man shut the fuck up and stop sucking quiks dick pussy boy ! you wernt even born when dj quik dropped his first album and i was around and he was the shit but the dayz are over and he isnt close to being the same after around 96 when eiht got in his face and eiht turned into a physco path on the death threatz album and quik had no respond to it other than you'z a gangsta when he said ""to mc eiht if you get your head together we can do a record you feel me ""   

quik turned soft & disco after that because eiht was really about gangsta shit and quik didnt want no parts of it and thats the facts lil homie so keep bummpin quik's disco hip hop and let the facts be the facts homie !!!!!!!!!

and if quik's album is decent like rhytm-lism then i might buy it but not if it sounds any thing like that wack ass under the influence bullshit im' a have to say good bye to mr .quik for good !!!!!!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2005, 03:36:28 AM »
I like all dj quik's shit, he just makes music I enjoy to listen, if you a hater fine... go listen to ur gangsta rap then :P

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2005, 04:18:46 AM »
lmao @ this mc eiht dick rider and quik hater ^^

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2005, 06:19:08 AM »
I can't believe I just wasted 5 mintues of my life reading this useless thread. Quit arguing like little girls.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2005, 06:27:41 AM »
Someone close this thread!

Quik hasn't fallen off man!

Hey man, dun dis' Benny Hill, that dude's an icon! :>

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2005, 08:15:40 AM »
Quik is dope, simple as that. Is he the same DJ Quik that he was 5, 10, 15 years ago? No, but just because the man likes to evolve and expand his horizons does not mean that he fell off. In some ways he's still the same cat he was, because his records still got that signature funk, that signature style. I'd say he's probably the most slept on producer in the game. Dude's got his flaws, but everyone does. His production and verse on "Loyal To The Game Remix" is fucking sick. It's one thing to not feel his records and leave it at that, but to tell his fans to stop bumping his shit?  :monkey_piss: Fuck that.
man shut the fuck up and stop sucking quiks dick pussy boy ! you wernt even born when dj quik dropped his first album and i was around and he was the shit but the dayz are over and he isnt close to being the same after around 96 when eiht got in his face and eiht turned into a physco path on the death threatz album and quik had no respond to it other than you'z a gangsta when he said ""to mc eiht if you get your head together we can do a record you feel me ""   

quik turned soft & disco after that because eiht was really about gangsta shit and quik didnt want no parts of it and thats the facts lil homie so keep bummpin quik's disco hip hop and let the facts be the facts homie !!!!!!!!!

and if quik's album is decent like rhytm-lism then i might buy it but not if it sounds any thing like that wack ass under the influence bullshit im' a have to say good bye to mr .quik for good !!!!!!!

Quit hatin u pussy ass nigga,  How many records u made in the last 15 years.  Quik turned soft huh, Niggas kill me -they want a nigga to satisfy they heart's desire- Who the fuck is you??  I personally give it up when somebody has been out of that lifestyle for a minute now and doesn't choose to live of their past- Talkin bout they bangin, shootin niggas, and they slanging work when in reality theez niggas aint cut like that-They live in the Burbs- but spittin bout hood shit.  You talkin bout MC Eiht he's hard but Quik Murked that nigga.  U shouldn't be rappin for 15 years about the same shit. So lil baby yg grow the fuck  up -dumb nigga .    And to that nigga who said 40 was wack. somebody need to break a bottle on em  =and Tap that nigga out while listening to wolf tickets by the click
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2005, 09:17:05 AM »
Quik is a done deal, fuck him and his disco sound.

this coming from a man with daz and kurupt on his profile 

:banana_llama:

yeah dooooood

hahhahahahha......LMAO!!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2005, 09:26:31 AM »
I can't believe I just wasted 5 mintues of my life reading this useless thread. Quit arguing like little girls.
Yep, some members are very immature n dumb. More and more threads turn to net beefs.  Some members are sensitive like girls. This forum needs to be washed  :spam2:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2005, 09:30:10 AM by wcsoldier »

Diggfinger

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2005, 11:44:42 AM »
to all the quik fans please stop pumping him up like he is still the quik of old he has went too soft and i hope he recovers and wakes up from his sleep because his new shit is really wack and chessy sounding

wyclef ???  what the fuck

chingy ???? what the fuck

b- real on his first single fandango ??/ extra what the fuck

face it quik is not the quik of old what happend quik fans ??????????   

go choke on your mamas dick u faggot ass hoe.

^^

That says it all. no time for me to waste time....

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2005, 12:22:43 PM »
i didnt read no other posts in da thread but damn this nigga is trippin quik is tight and even if u think he fell off u can still bump his old shit like ppl do wit pac

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2005, 12:41:53 PM »
man fuck that fool who started this thread....your only fuckin pissed cuz everyone agreed quik was better than eiht on that other thread....jealous hatin ass bitch....talkin bout quik fell off years ago....eiht fell out a decade ago....quik's evolving....while eiht is just saying shit that he dont even do anymore....u got serious issues thinkin quik fell off and rhythm'al-ism was alright lmao....

Quadruple OG

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2005, 02:57:23 PM »
what the fuck is a wegro?

westside159

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2005, 04:22:57 PM »
man fuck that fool who started this thread....your only fuckin pissed cuz everyone agreed quik was better than eiht on that other thread....jealous hatin ass bitch....talkin bout quik fell off years ago....eiht fell out a decade ago....quik's evolving....while eiht is just saying shit that he dont even do anymore....u got serious issues thinkin quik fell off and rhythm'al-ism was alright lmao....
ha the quik dick suckers are mad because the truth has been told !!  quik is not cool anymore and eiht is the same but with a fresh sound and stays true to the westcoast unlike your lil nigga quik !! you lil pussy's need to just face the facts and wake up you bitch boys quik is disco and fell off majorly end of story  period  !!!!!!!!!!!!

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2005, 05:31:36 PM »
Quik is dope, simple as that. Is he the same DJ Quik that he was 5, 10, 15 years ago? No, but just because the man likes to evolve and expand his horizons does not mean that he fell off. In some ways he's still the same cat he was, because his records still got that signature funk, that signature style. I'd say he's probably the most slept on producer in the game. Dude's got his flaws, but everyone does. His production and verse on "Loyal To The Game Remix" is fucking sick. It's one thing to not feel his records and leave it at that, but to tell his fans to stop bumping his shit?  :monkey_piss: Fuck that.

LOL at this little hoe catching feelings like this. Get Eiht's dick outta your mouth, homie. You couldn't be any more obvious, faggot ass mark.

::Bumps Dollaz & Sense::

westside159

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2005, 08:00:23 PM »
Quik is dope, simple as that. Is he the same DJ Quik that he was 5, 10, 15 years ago? No, but just because the man likes to evolve and expand his horizons does not mean that he fell off. In some ways he's still the same cat he was, because his records still got that signature funk, that signature style. I'd say he's probably the most slept on producer in the game. Dude's got his flaws, but everyone does. His production and verse on "Loyal To The Game Remix" is fucking sick. It's one thing to not feel his records and leave it at that, but to tell his fans to stop bumping his shit?  :monkey_piss: Fuck that.

LOL at this little hoe catching feelings like this. Get Eiht's dick outta your mouth, homie. You couldn't be any more obvious, faggot ass mark.

::Bumps Dollaz & Sense::
man stop it quiks is cheesy now and hes not the same its over end of story !!  just bump : mc eiht's death threatz & we come strapped album's !!  haha ha  compton's still in the house you pussy lil tramp nigga'z !!!!!!!!!!!