Author Topic: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!  (Read 1359 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: WHY DO NIGGA'Z STILL BUMP DJ QUIK HE FELL OFF YEARS AGO !!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2005, 08:08:09 PM »
man fuck that fool who started this thread....your only fuckin pissed cuz everyone agreed quik was better than eiht on that other thread....jealous hatin ass bitch....talkin bout quik fell off years ago....eiht fell out a decade ago....quik's evolving....while eiht is just saying shit that he dont even do anymore....u got serious issues thinkin quik fell off and rhythm'al-ism was alright lmao....
ha the quik dick suckers are mad because the truth has been told !!  quik is not cool anymore and eiht is the same but with a fresh sound and stays true to the westcoast unlike your lil nigga quik !! you lil pussy's need to just face the facts and wake up you bitch boys quik is disco and fell off majorly end of story  period  !!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO....man ur so wrong....

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2005, 09:04:43 PM »
Quik is dope, simple as that. Is he the same DJ Quik that he was 5, 10, 15 years ago? No, but just because the man likes to evolve and expand his horizons does not mean that he fell off. In some ways he's still the same cat he was, because his records still got that signature funk, that signature style. I'd say he's probably the most slept on producer in the game. Dude's got his flaws, but everyone does. His production and verse on "Loyal To The Game Remix" is fucking sick. It's one thing to not feel his records and leave it at that, but to tell his fans to stop bumping his shit?  :monkey_piss: Fuck that.
man shut the fuck up and stop sucking quiks dick pussy boy ! you wernt even born when dj quik dropped his first album and i was around and he was the shit but the dayz are over and he isnt close to being the same after around 96 when eiht got in his face and eiht turned into a physco path on the death threatz album and quik had no respond to it other than you'z a gangsta when he said ""to mc eiht if you get your head together we can do a record you feel me ""   

quik turned soft & disco after that because eiht was really about gangsta shit and quik didnt want no parts of it and thats the facts lil homie so keep bummpin quik's disco hip hop and let the facts be the facts homie !!!!!!!!!

and if quik's album is decent like rhytm-lism then i might buy it but not if it sounds any thing like that wack ass under the influence bullshit im' a have to say good bye to mr .quik for good !!!!!!!

LOL at this little hoe catching feelings like this. Get Eiht's dick outta your mouth, homie. You couldn't be any more obvious, faggot ass mark.

::Bumps Dollaz & Sense::
man stop it quiks is cheesy now and hes not the same its over end of story !!  just bump : mc eiht's death threatz & we come strapped album's !!  haha ha  compton's still in the house you pussy lil tramp nigga'z !!!!!!!!!!!

Quik is liked more from everyone including Compton, so stop with your bullshit. He isn't the same no more because like they said he grew up. He doesn't bang no more so why is he gonna rap about it. He ain't stuck in the past like Eiht.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2005, 09:30:11 PM »
exactly^^^^ quik hasnt fallen off...he got mad connections in the rap game (ludacris,jadakiss, etc.) his "trauma" album is one iof the most anticipating albums thats gonna come out....nuff said...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2005, 10:59:08 PM »
to all the quik fans please stop pumping him up like he is still the quik of old he has went too soft and i hope he recovers and wakes up from his sleep because his new shit is really wack and chessy sounding

wyclef ???  what the fuck

chingy ???? what the fuck

b- real on his first single fandango ??/ extra what the fuck

face it quik is not the quik of old what happend quik fans ??????????   

Quik don't drop wack albums.............................. and as far as falling of years ago that's lame.
You seem to be one of those so so music fans that only like an artists just bcoz his name is in tha headlines. I'm a 2Pac fan and he died since 1996 so i guess i should stop listening to his music now coz he's no longer witt us  ::)

Muthafucka, you need to glue a Dunce Cap to your fucking head !!!

westside159

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2005, 04:08:51 AM »
you dudes are still angry because i'm spittin the real like my nigga eiht spits on the mic since 1988  comptons most wanted is still in this bitch in 2005 and aint going nowhere  lil hawk & bird , boom bam , tha chill  , da foe , dj slip , dj mike t   look out for the menace bitch niggaz !!!!!

ya'll dont know shit about real westcoast music lil homies i suggest you read up and learn before you talk bullshit that dont make sense at all cuz quik is not on eihts level and thats the truth face it !!!!!!

reppin since the DAYZ OF 89 ""  NIGGA  COMPTON'S BEST !!!!!!!!!! 

AND EIHT IS THE MOST RESPECTED NIGGA STILL IN THE GAME FROM COMPTON HE GETS WAY MORE LOVE BECAUSE THE CRIPS AND THE BLOODS RIDES WITH EIHT AND FROM COMPTON LIL NIGGAZ SO STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW !!!!!!!

TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS = C.P.T  159TH STREET BK PK  ANYBODY KILLA REAL SHIT !!!!!!!!!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2005, 05:04:05 AM »
^ I bet ur european :D

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2005, 05:40:47 AM »
ban that faggot

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2005, 05:50:03 AM »
LMAO. dude kill the noise, their beef was squashed years ago.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Diabolical

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2005, 07:59:06 AM »
He's just mad no one likes Eiht.

I hate to tell you westside159 but Eiht fell of years ago.

Thirteen

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2005, 08:04:36 AM »

i think eiht has the only slogan that didn't catch on... master p made people say ugggghh, ice cube had that yeah yeaaaaah....

that Gyeah was straight gay... mc eiht is the least influencial rapper in the game

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2005, 08:13:33 AM »

i think eiht has the only slogan that didn't catch on... master p made people say ugggghh, ice cube had that yeah yeaaaaah....

that Gyeah was straight gay... mc eiht is the least influencial rapper in the game

actually, alot of these new rappers say "ghyeah". i dont know if they picked it up from eiht's music but they say it all the time
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Diabolical

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2005, 08:21:15 AM »
Lil John made it more popular, i think.

And probably that Usher song too.

I hate that Yeah Yeah thing Cube does though and i dont listen to P.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2005, 08:31:52 AM »
disco hip-hop LMAO!

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2005, 08:50:36 AM »
Lil John made it more popular, i think.

And probably that Usher song too.

I hate that Yeah Yeah thing Cube does though and i dont listen to P.

there's a difference between gyeah and YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Euski Luv

• Lil Geezy
  • Muthafuckin "Reppin S"
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2005, 02:44:52 PM »
I just noticed this thread man............FUCK OFF to whoever started this bullshit !!!!!!!!!!!!!