Author Topic: Kanye's CD  (Read 251 times)

WeSTSidE_Don

Kanye's CD
« on: August 16, 2005, 07:08:57 PM »
WHENS IT GONNA BE ON  MIRC? I WANNA LISTEN TO THAT CD BADLY IT SOUNDS SOO HYPE!! ANY IDEA?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kanye's CD
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 07:16:32 PM »
It's gonna be there in just under two hours.  You better wait there to get it before the queues get too big.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 08:09:10 PM »
Someone needs to hook it up as soon as they get it.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 08:16:24 PM »
Yeah i can't wait to hear this shit, it's gonna easily be the best release of the year. Wonder if he can top College Dropout with this, a lot of the reviews i've read for the album have said its on par with it. Hopefuly it gets ripped soon.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2005, 08:52:22 PM »
Yeah i can't wait to hear this shit, it's gonna easily be the best release of the year. Wonder if he can top College Dropout with this, a lot of the reviews i've read for the album have said its on par with it. Hopefuly it gets ripped soon.
that title was takin at the begining of the year with the game...."The Documentary"

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2005, 10:07:03 PM »
that title was takin at the begining of the year with the game...."The Documentary"

Yeah that has been my fav. album of the year thus far but i think kanyes will surpass it IMO.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 07:15:09 AM »

Yeah that has been my fav. album of the year thus far but i think kanyes will surpass it IMO.

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 01:43:21 PM »
Did it leak or not?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 02:20:54 PM »
I'ma burn his cd.  He's good mc/producer, but...still. :'(
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]