Author Topic: Any new News on.....?  (Read 242 times)

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Any new News on.....?
« on: August 16, 2005, 08:20:40 PM »
Natalee Halloway?  the teen missing in Aruba

Thirteen

Re: Any new News on.....?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 09:01:50 PM »
yeah she's missing

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 09:32:47 PM »
who gives a shit, its pretty unfair they treat her like a kidnapped princess when people younger than her go missing everyday.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2005, 11:58:39 PM »
who gives a shit, its pretty unfair they treat her like a kidnapped princess when people younger than her go missing everyday.

Yup...i hate that.  I don't like when they treat her "better" than bunch of young kids as well. 
SHe's what?  Sweet 16 or something?  Why isn't news reporting bunch of younger kids? :P
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 12:00:41 AM »

Yup...i hate that. I don't like when they treat her "better" than bunch of young kids as well.
SHe's what? Sweet 16 or something? Why isn't news reporting bunch of younger kids? :P
cuz she's white, blond hair and blue eyes

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2005, 12:02:21 AM »

Yup...i hate that. I don't like when they treat her "better" than bunch of young kids as well.
SHe's what? Sweet 16 or something? Why isn't news reporting bunch of younger kids? :P

most of the kids that get lost or kidnapped are of that descent every time i watch the news

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2005, 12:19:21 AM »
most of the kids that get lost or kidnapped are of that descent every time i watch the news

hmmm, coincidence?

UAK

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2005, 11:59:59 AM »
Natalee Halloway?  the teen missing in Aruba

Check the internet, they have updates.

Compton Casanova

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2005, 12:17:37 PM »

word up.  when something happens in black neighborhood, or area, nothing happens it's just another nigga dead. Now that one of their's has been kidnapped it's he top story. DOn't get me wrong though I am not happy at all that any girl got kidnapped. I'm merely making a point.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2005, 02:33:08 PM »

word up.  when something happens in black neighborhood, or area, nothing happens it's just another nigga dead. Now that one of their's has been kidnapped it's he top story. DOn't get me wrong though I am not happy at all that any girl got kidnapped. I'm merely making a point.
Yeah, i know what you mean.  It's stupid that they don't care about minorities.  Man...I can't believe it's another blonde chick.  I believe there was another white female missing as well.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]