Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6819 times)

SGV

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

The dude is probably the last real nigga repping the west, who cares how old he is.  The dude made some good music.

What makes Eiht more real than say Kam? Or Jayo? Or C-Bo? And yea... He MADE good music... Back in the day. That's the point. He isn't shit now.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2005, 03:55:18 PM »
stop trippin..i feel him even now, he's still down
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2005, 03:57:20 PM »
he's been rapping bout the same shit for 15+ years
he ain't a gangsta anymore & for the record I like MC Eiht but you dickriders piss me off

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2005, 07:04:28 PM »
hes wack now u say, Streets Dont Love You - U Know y - so basicly u aint herd these latist beats produced by the chill there fuckin gangster
and thats what he is hes been arested for carrying straps, member of the crips he has been arrested for grand theft auto in 2003 he keeps his shit gutter ghetto gangster, then we got dj quick djin for the gayme so he looks like the gaymes bitch boy

What makes Eiht more real than say Kam? Or Jayo? Or C-Bo? And yea... He MADE good music... Back in the day. That's the point. He isn't shit now.

lol back in the day this is the day fuck face he is still here he stil lgot laods of peeps down with him and he still bumps and talks the truth MC eiht the last true westcaost gutter gangster

and he is a fuckin legend every mag or site that interview him knows hes a fuckin legend you know it he knows it i know it aint no prick on here who bumps to fuckin gay unit gonna tell me that mc eiht is not a legend cos he is and tahts a fuckin  fact

its allso a fact taht 50 cent gets his eye brows plucked Fagg-et

mauzip

« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2005, 07:07:49 PM »
Do they have schools on Tha WESSSYDE of England?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2005, 07:20:03 PM »
hes wack now u say, Streets Dont Love You - U Know y - so basicly u aint herd these latist beats produced by the chill there fuckin gangster
and thats what he is hes been arested for carrying straps, member of the crips he has been arrested for grand theft auto in 2003 he keeps his shit gutter ghetto gangster, then we got dj quick djin for the gayme so he looks like the gaymes bitch boy

lol back in the day this is the day fuck face he is still here he stil lgot laods of peeps down with him and he still bumps and talks the truth MC eiht the last true westcaost gutter gangster

and he is a fuckin legend every mag or site that interview him knows hes a fuckin legend you know it he knows it i know it aint no prick on here who bumps to fuckin gay unit gonna tell me that mc eiht is not a legend cos he is and tahts a fuckin  fact

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

WestCoasta

« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2005, 07:28:01 PM »
this guy's a retard  :laugh:

I don't have anything against Eiht, but getting caught for GTA in 2003 makes him look like a loser who can't keep his shit straight

this guy said he keeps it "ghetto gutter gangsta" hahahahahha  :D

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2005, 09:36:58 PM »

This is for the educated ones on the board:

This fruitloop is so pathetic, his msn messenger icon says mceiht@blackcity.net ::)  He must've been molested by a tall slim guy that looked like Eiht...no wonder he's so obsessed.

This is for 3rd World Cyco:

Thes fruutluup is so pthakitic, his msw messengir ickon says mceiht#blacksity.et ::) He must'be bin molesteid by a tall slim gui that looked like Eht..no wunder he's so oppeseeded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2005, 09:59:40 PM »
^^^^props  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

westkoastanostra

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2005, 12:34:39 AM »
....wut pisses me off is that u fools (that westside guy and that fool that lives in england) dick ride hard on eiht....which pisses eeryone off....and then yall get the nerve to call quik a sell out and shit....yall mad cuz quik is still the shit...cuz quik killed his ass in "dollaz and sense" and cuz more ppl here feel quik more than eiht....but just cuz that dont meen y'all gotta dickride a muthafucka on eiht....

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2005, 12:35:48 AM »
....wut pisses me off is that u fools (that westside guy and that fool that lives in england) dick ride hard on eiht....which pisses eeryone off....and then yall get the nerve to call quik a sell out and shit....yall mad cuz quik is still the shit...cuz quik killed his ass in "dollaz and sense" and cuz more ppl here feel quik more than eiht....but just cuz that dont meen y'all gotta dickride a muthafucka on eiht....

Tell these dickriders wasup.

SGV

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2005, 09:43:42 AM »

We're not talking about TheChill's beats. We're talking about MC Eiht putting out wack material. By the way, being someones DJ is far from being a "bitch boy." That's you being mad that Quik ripped up MC Eiht... Years ago.

You make no sense... You type too fast, your brain can't keep up. Anyway, MC Eiht is still here, that is true. But, are people still feeling him? Not really. He's not "Gutter," he's not "Gangster." Dude is well into his 30's. Dude lives (according to your dickriding ass) over an hour away from Compton. He doesn't bang. He lives in a nice, newly built, track home. As for people knowing he's a legend... That's debateable. Outside L.A., nobody really knows who he is. Good thing I don't bump "Gay Unit" huh?

LOL @ The 50 Cent fact. You're mad!!

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2005, 11:43:51 AM »
^^ thats what im saying he only raps about shit he did years ago & he don't even live in Compton anymore how retarded does it sound when you are 30+ years saying you are a Gangsta that shit get's played out Eiht is now a Studio Gangsta

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2005, 02:08:44 PM »
eiht is no studio gangster hes kind of retired from bangin he still i nthe game he puts aout a record a few times a year wtf you think he does the rest of the year

if any thing people like 2 pac where studios g straight from the start

eiht was a tree top thug for years cripin it up ganking and gafflin fo years

people like cube after 3 album droped  he probly moved to bel air

mc eihts a Vet along with spice 1 and shit west vets

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2005, 02:12:45 PM »

people like cube after 3 album droped  he probly moved to bel air

And what the fuck is wrong with that?!!!