Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6858 times)

westside159

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2005, 08:27:31 PM »
eiht reps the west, hes from the west, he wrights gangster raps about real life and the struggle

eiht is alwayz gonna be here hes always been good from his last song to his newist there all gangster,

eiht is a legend who cares if a few pricks on here hate on him, every one from Daz, Spice 1, Kurupt, tecnique,  Jayo Felony, kokane Bother Lyunch hung

know eiht is a legend and thay want to work with him, check the 2 new collabo albums luynch hung and spice

the gangster is a fuckin legend and what ever haters in here think or say dont mean shit, eiht is on the sides of all the up comming rappers taht r in the struggle not the ones goin on tour busses takin private flights fuckin with fag lookin fur coats and reppin hoods in ping fag clothes

hes real and one of the last real west reppin gangsters out there
he gets respect from every one in the game, people think a rap should have some really good sounding beat and tahy dont really care what the rapper is saying, with eiht the quality of the rap comes first he talks the truth

i bet most of you have neer herd a mc eiht album apart from we come strapped
they dont know nothing about comptons most wanted homie !! eiht was the main nigga from the west when you was wearing dipaers shittin in your pampers lil niggaz so dont get on here talking shit about the niggaz who put the westcoast on the map !!!!! mc eiht = hip hop legend over 15 million records sold worldwide and been on numerous magazine covers and still has more talent than 90% of your favorite bullshit rappers square niggaz !!!!!!!!!

growing up in the hood nigga  aka compton king all day eihthyp-e 4 life  gyeeah !!!!!! menace ii society cuzz

TRAGNIEW PARK COMPTON CRIPS 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2005, 08:32:27 PM »
eiht reps the west, hes from the west, he wrights gangster raps about real life and the struggle

eiht is alwayz gonna be here hes always been good from his last song to his newist there all gangster,

eiht is a legend who cares if a few pricks on here hate on him, every one from Daz, Spice 1, Kurupt, tecnique,  Jayo Felony, kokane Bother Lyunch hung

know eiht is a legend and thay want to work with him, check the 2 new collabo albums luynch hung and spice

the gangster is a fuckin legend and what ever haters in here think or say dont mean shit, eiht is on the sides of all the up comming rappers taht r in the struggle not the ones goin on tour busses takin private flights fuckin with fag lookin fur coats and reppin hoods in ping fag clothes

he gets respect from every one in the game, people think a rap should have some really good sounding beat and tahy dont really care what the rapper is saying, with eiht the quality of the rap comes first he talks the truth

they dont know nothing about comptons most wanted homie !! eiht was the main nigga from the west when you was wearing dipaers shittin in your pampers lil niggaz so dont get on here talking shit about the niggaz who put the westcoast on the map !!!!! mc eiht = hip hop legend over 15 million records sold worldwide and been on numerous magazine covers and still has more talent than 90% of your favorite bullshit rappers square niggaz !!!!!!!!!

growing up in the hood nigga  aka compton king all day eihthyp-e 4 life  gyeeah !!!!!! menace ii society cuzz

Really, you say CMW put the Westcoast on the map. Well I'm sorry all these years I thought it was Ice-T & NWA. My bad I guess I've been wrong al these years.

Dumbfuck :psych: :loser: :monkey_piss:

westside159

« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2005, 09:48:35 PM »

if you knew your fuckin history lil guy then you would know that these artist put the westcoast on the map and these westcoast artist only

1. n.w.a
2. ice t
3. comptons most wanted & mc eiht
4. ice cube
5. dj quik
6. the d.o.c
7. too short

Really, you say CMW put the Westcoast on the map. Well I'm sorry all these years I thought it was Ice-T & NWA. My bad I guess I've been wrong al these years.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2005, 11:10:45 PM »

Where are guys from Europe claimin LA gangs?  ???
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Scoldie

« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2005, 10:09:14 AM »
eiht is a rich nigga that nigga had money in th rap game since 1990 lil homies before ya'll was born and

mc eiht hits

1.STREIHT UP MENACE
2.GROWING UP IN THE HOOD
3.HOOD TOOK ME UNDER
4. DEF WISH 1, 2, 3
5. ONE TIME GAFFLED EM UP
6. THUGGIN IT UP
7. ALL FOR THE MONEY
8. NIGGAZ THAT KILL
9 .GEEZ MAKE THE HOOD GO ROUND
10. GOIN OUT LIKE G'Z
11. AINT' NUTHIN 2 IT
12. COLLECT THE STRIPEZ
13. DRUGS & KILLIN
14. THE HOOD IS MINEZ
15. KILLIN NIGGUZ
16. ONE LESS NIGGA
17. REPRESENT
18. THICKER THAN WATER
19. THE HOOD STILL GOT ME UNDER
20. DAYZ OF 89 "
21. AUTOMATIC
22. COMPTON 4 DEATH
23. HIT THE FLOOR
24. STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON ( REMIX )
25. N 2 DEEP WITH SCARFACE
26. NUTHIN BUT THE GANGSTA WITH SPICE 1 & REDMAN
27. COMPTON BOMB
28. YOU CANT SEE ME
29. WE GET IT
30. U KNOW WHY
31. LIVIN LIKE GANGSTA'Z
32. WE MADE IT ( 2004 )
33. UNDER ATTACK
34. RETURN FIRE
35. RUN 4 YOUR LIFE

AND MORE EIHT HITS TO COME LIL HOMIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X

2 words and a symbol for this..... "Dollarz+Sense"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2005, 01:22:43 PM »
eiht is a rich nigga that nigga had money in th rap game since 1990 lil homies before ya'll was born and

mc eiht hits

1.STREIHT UP MENACE
2.GROWING UP IN THE HOOD
3.HOOD TOOK ME UNDER
4. DEF WISH 1, 2, 3
5. ONE TIME GAFFLED EM UP
6. THUGGIN IT UP
7. ALL FOR THE MONEY
8. NIGGAZ THAT KILL
9 .GEEZ MAKE THE HOOD GO ROUND
10. GOIN OUT LIKE G'Z
11. AINT' NUTHIN 2 IT
12. COLLECT THE STRIPEZ
13. DRUGS & KILLIN
14. THE HOOD IS MINEZ
15. KILLIN NIGGUZ
16. ONE LESS NIGGA
17. REPRESENT
18. THICKER THAN WATER
19. THE HOOD STILL GOT ME UNDER
20. DAYZ OF 89 "
21. AUTOMATIC
22. COMPTON 4 DEATH
23. HIT THE FLOOR
24. STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON ( REMIX )
25. N 2 DEEP WITH SCARFACE
26. NUTHIN BUT THE GANGSTA WITH SPICE 1 & REDMAN
27. COMPTON BOMB
28. YOU CANT SEE ME
29. WE GET IT
30. U KNOW WHY
31. LIVIN LIKE GANGSTA'Z
32. WE MADE IT ( 2004 )
33. UNDER ATTACK
34. RETURN FIRE
35. RUN 4 YOUR LIFE

AND MORE EIHT HITS TO COME LIL HOMIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X

2 words and a symbol for this..... "Dollarz+Sense"

lol quik's list of songs will shit on all these eiht tracks....

growing up in the hood nigga aka compton king all day eihthyp-e 4 life gyeeah !!!!!! menace ii society cuzz

u just don't know when to quit do ya?

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2005, 05:43:53 PM »
quik the nigga started the beef for no good reason and hes the one who pulled out once he found out it was gettin his homies killed

perm wearin pussy

"i Swear to god ima kill quik"
                                       The Chill

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2005, 06:20:56 PM »
quik the nigga started the beef for no good reason and hes the one who pulled out once he found out it was gettin his homies killed

perm wearin pussy

The Chill

Don't u get it. Eiht dissed Quik first cause he thought Quik dissed him. But he didn't. Eiht said he dissed CMW & NWA. So tell me why did Eazy work with Quik & The Penthouse Players Clique if Quik dissed NWA. 

westkoastanostra

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2005, 12:36:43 AM »

perm wearin pussy

The Chill

this beef ended 10 years ago...get over it dumb shit....

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2005, 07:38:03 PM »

i aint the one who keep bringing it up

dumb fuckin shit read who started it fuckin retard

quik did diss them quik dissed all crips quik was never gangster he is v good at the rap shit but quik started it every one knew he started it chill seid spice new , for no reason i herd it in interviews he started the shit thinkin he al blood he all gagnster he aint shit little dude who hangs with west caost mainstrem sell outs

not like my boy eiht rollin wid spice and lynch keepin it gutter

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2005, 08:16:01 PM »

quik did diss them quik dissed all crips quik was never gangster he is v good at the rap shit but quik started it every one knew he started it chill seid spice new , for no reason i herd it in interviews he started the shit thinkin he al blood he all gagnster he aint shit little dude who hangs with west caost mainstrem sell outs

I'm gonna ask u again since you haven't answered it u ComtonWannabe. If Dj Quik dissed CMW & NWA why did Eazy E sign The Penthouse Players Clique(Playa Hamm was a member and he is real cool with Quik) and have Dj Quik produce on the album. Answer that. And whats wrong with Quik Djing for Game & being cool with Dre. While Eiht is making records with some westcoast vets Quik is actually TRYING to bring back the west with these new guys. Bitches like u piss me off cause someone from the West is making some noise and you dumbfuks just talk shit. Don't speak on something u don't now about u ComtonWannabe.

westside159

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2005, 10:46:58 PM »

cmw & mc eiht were rappin before quik & around the same time as n.w.a came out maybe 1 year after !!!!!

people who  put westcoast hip hop on the map

1. ice t
2. n.w.a
3. cmw & mc eiht
4. the doc
5. dj quik
6. too short

WestCoasta

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2005, 11:13:32 PM »
lol at these fools saying MC Eiht put West Coast on the map!

he's dope...... no hating whatsoever...... but get off his CycoWeener

westside159

« Reply #103 on: August 30, 2005, 12:43:47 AM »
you cant say shit about this conversation unless you were around at the time the westcoast first came on the scene hard so all younster need to shut the fuck up because i was there and witnessed the top niggaz who put westcoast music on the map and eiht was definatley one of those main nigga fa sho if you say he wasnt then you dont know shit about the history of westcoast rap  :-X :-X :-X

like i said this is the list of mc's who blew up first on the west

1. ice t - 1985 - 86
2. n.w.a - 1987 - 88
3. mc eiht & cmw - 1988
4. the doc - 1988 - 89
5. dj quik - 1991
6. ice cube solo - 1990 -91
7. too short - 1987 - 88

and there is the truth now shut up !!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X

westkoastanostra

« Reply #104 on: August 30, 2005, 12:47:36 AM »

i'ma tell u again u dicksuckin pro...it ENDED 10 years ago...and all the shit bout quik supposedly dissing crips is over...u aint no true westcoast fan u fuckin hatin pussy...learn how to spell to u bitch...u dont know shit about quik tryina say hes fake....dude's 6'0... i wouldnt call him little.......so quit bringin this shit up like i told u... now stfu like u shoulda weeks ago