Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6835 times)

WestCoasta

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #105 on: August 30, 2005, 01:35:31 AM »
you cant say shit about this conversation unless you were around at the time the westcoast first came on the scene hard so all younster need to shut the fuck up because i was there and witnessed the top niggaz who put westcoast music on the map and eiht was definatley one of those main nigga fa sho if you say he wasnt then you dont know shit about the history of westcoast rap :-X :-X :-X

like i said this is the list of mc's who blew up first on the west

1. ice t - 1985 - 86
2. n.w.a - 1987 - 88
3. mc eiht & cmw - 1988
4. the doc - 1988 - 89
5. dj quik - 1991
6. ice cube solo - 1990 -91
7. too short - 1987 - 88

and there is the truth now shut up !!!!!!! :-X :-X :-X
:grumpy: this guy acting like people are dissing Eiht...... all anyone is saying is get off his fuckin nutz u fag....

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: August 30, 2005, 02:11:39 AM »
HAHA LOL @ eiht putting West Coast on the map  ::)

Spolja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #107 on: August 30, 2005, 03:10:47 AM »
you cant say shit about this conversation unless you were around at the time the westcoast first came on the scene hard so all younster need to shut the fuck up because i was there and witnessed the top niggaz who put westcoast music on the map and eiht was definatley one of those main nigga fa sho if you say he wasnt then you dont know shit about the history of westcoast rap  :-X :-X :-X

1. ice t - 1985 - 86
2. n.w.a - 1987 - 88
3. mc eiht & cmw - 1988
4. the doc - 1988 - 89
5. dj quik - 1991
7. too short - 1987 - 88

U was there? Cool. What were you like 5 years old. Cause I saw some posts by you on the IC and it says in the avatar- age:23 (and it surprised me cause i thought you was like 14).
My bad. We were babies at that time but you were 5 year old real og on the streets eatin boogers out ya nose. MC Eiht deserves his props, but Quik was/is far more versatile and talented.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: August 30, 2005, 07:18:50 AM »
Naw,that nigga bout 36-37 forreal..........and DAZ is about 32,Kurupt is 31.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #109 on: August 30, 2005, 08:37:18 AM »
you cant say shit about this conversation unless you were around at the time the westcoast first came on the scene hard so all younster need to shut the fuck up because i was there and witnessed the top niggaz who put westcoast music on the map and eiht was definatley one of those main nigga fa sho if you say he wasnt then you dont know shit about the history of westcoast rap  :-X :-X :-X

1. ice t - 1985 - 86
2. n.w.a - 1987 - 88
3. mc eiht & cmw - 1988
4. the doc - 1988 - 89
5. dj quik - 1991
7. too short - 1987 - 88

funny that your timeline has Too$hort as 7th....and he's had shit from the mid 80's lol. i got some  Too$hort compilation shit with tracks from 85 lol.

btw...as far putting the west "on the map", go ahead and take Eiht and Doc off that list lol. They got big out here, but puttin us on the MAP? LOL I dont think so lil homie.

oh yeah....Gyeah...

Spolja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: August 30, 2005, 08:39:37 AM »
Naw,that nigga bout 36-37 forreal..........and DAZ is about 32,Kurupt is 31.

he is 37???? I cant believe some one that age can be actin like he does. Oh well.

Scoldie

« Reply #111 on: August 30, 2005, 10:27:59 PM »
Eiht is a legend, im not hatin.  But As far as him puttin the west on the map?  Thats pushin it a bit too far.  Quik completely thrashed eiht on Dollarz + Sense.  Name a better diss LINE, otehr than "E-I-H-T, now should i continue? yeah u left out the "G", Cuz the "G" aint in you.  And just for good measure, he made let ya hav it, and tore them up in 2 verses.

WestCoasta

« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2005, 10:31:47 PM »
you cant say shit about this conversation unless you were around at the time the westcoast first came on the scene hard so all younster need to shut the fuck up because i was there and witnessed the top niggaz who put westcoast music on the map and eiht was definatley one of those main nigga fa sho if you say he wasnt then you dont know shit about the history of westcoast rap :-X :-X :-X

1. ice t - 1985 - 86
2. n.w.a - 1987 - 88
3. mc eiht & cmw - 1988
4. the doc - 1988 - 89
5. dj quik - 1991
7. too short - 1987 - 88

U was there? Cool. What were you like 5 years old. Cause I saw some posts by you on the IC and it says in the avatar- age:23 (and it surprised me cause i thought you was like 14).
My bad. We were babies at that time but you were 5 year old real og on the streets eatin boogers out ya nose. MC Eiht deserves his props, but Quik was/is far more versatile and talented.
co-sign

westside159

« Reply #113 on: August 30, 2005, 10:43:21 PM »
damn you lil niggaz is still not learning are  you ???

eiht is 33 years old dumb niggaz and thats the truth !!!

eiht made his first album in 1988 with compton's most wanted""  rhyme's too funky ""

he went gold in 1991 with straight checkn em and had the number #1 single in the country growing up in the hood ""  

then the next year he dropped his classic cmw album music ii driveby which went platinum and had the classic song ""hood took me under ""

then the next year menace ii society was the biggest selling movie that year and had the classic streiht up menace"" track the first single off the soundtrack  !!!

the next year he topped the charts at #1 for 5 weeks and went platinum with"" we come strapped " the classic hip hop album that blew the westcoast up even higher !!!!!!

and then droppe death threatz and put quik out of his misery on tracks like def wish tap that azz , run 4 your life , killin nigguz , and collect the stripez  and put quik's gangsta career out of buisness for good now see quik changed his style ever since then and quik apolized to eiht on bet and quik's song you'z a gangsta and plus quik's homies was gettin killed in compton and he didnt wont to be the next one because eiht was very serious about killing quik not just rappin shit !!!!!!!

and snoop dogg is very tight with eiht and eiht was staying at snoops house a lot and so snoop knew quik from the deathrow dayz and snooop brought quik & eiht together and told them they should squash the beef because niggaz was gettin killed on the streets and thats how it ended !!!!!!!

oh and gyeah compton 4 life  aka  tragniew park compton crips 159th street w/s  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #114 on: August 30, 2005, 10:44:58 PM »
they dont wana learn anything man all they wana tell u is eiht's time is up no one cares of what happen 17 years ago get off his dick and move on

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #115 on: August 30, 2005, 10:55:41 PM »

eiht made his first album in 1988 with compton's most wanted""  rhyme's too funky ""

he went gold in 1991 with straight checkn em and had the number #1 single in the country growing up in the hood ""  

then the next year he dropped his classic cmw album music ii driveby which went platinum and had the classic song ""hood took me under ""

then the next year menace ii society was the biggest selling movie that year and had the classic streiht up menace"" track the first single off the soundtrack  !!!

the next year he topped the charts at #1 for 5 weeks and went platinum with"" we come strapped " the classic hip hop album that blew the westcoast up even higher !!!!!!

and then droppe death threatz and put quik out of his misery on tracks like def wish tap that azz , run 4 your life , killin nigguz , and collect the stripez  and put quik's gangsta career out of buisness for good now see quik changed his style ever since then and quik apolized to eiht on bet and quik's song you'z a gangsta and plus quik's homies was gettin killed in compton and he didnt wont to be the next one because eiht was very serious about killing quik not just rappin shit !!!!!!!

and snoop dogg is very tight with eiht and eiht was staying at snoops house a lot and so snoop knew quik from the deathrow dayz and snooop brought quik & eiht together and told them they should squash the beef because niggaz was gettin killed on the streets and thats how it ended !!!!!!!

oh and gyeah compton 4 life  aka  tragniew park compton crips 159th street w/s  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn that is what I call complete bullshit. Ask anyone except an Eiht dickrider who won tha beef and everyone will say Quik.
Dollaz+Sense> Any diss by Eiht, hell it's one of the greatest diss songs ever.Stop saying Eiht was gonna kill Quik. If their beef went on for 7 years ans Eiht didn't kill Quik then what makes you think that he was ever gonna kill him. It's a fukin rap beef, there has been very few occasions in which one rapper killed another over a rap beef. Get off his nuts damn.

westside159

« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2005, 04:07:32 AM »

Damn that is what I call complete bullshit. Ask anyone except an Eiht dickrider who won tha beef and everyone will say Quik.
Dollaz+Sense> Any diss by Eiht, hell it's one of the greatest diss songs ever.Stop saying Eiht was gonna kill Quik. If their beef went on for 7 years ans Eiht didn't kill Quik then what makes you think that he was ever gonna kill him. It's a fukin rap beef, there has been very few occasions in which one rapper killed another over a rap beef. Get off his nuts damn.
damn what the fuck is wrong with lil dudes ???  you keep brining up one song dollaz & sense that wanst even all that fuckin tight like you quik gropuies are hyping it up to be

you dont understand quik & eiht will tell you that it wasnt about rap music it was about quik was from tree top piru reppin his hood and eiht was from tragniew park compton crips 159th reppin his hood and hey so happen to be rappers and there both from compton and they really didnt like each other !!!

and stop saying dollaz & sense killed eiht that is just retarted when eiht dropped the death threatz album talking about real gangsta shit that happend not no fake made up rap shit that quik was rappin about that wasnt even true not one bit !!

you lil square's have to understand that dj quik is a rapper and eiht is really from the streets and still lives in compton right now and quik has never been to jail in his life because he is a rapper being gangsta on records not in real life !!

now on the other hand eiht has been to the county plenty of times while he was on top of the rap game why because the nigga really lives the life unlike your favorite rapper mr. quik aka dollaz & sense  ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

now shut the fuck up and learn something square's !!!  these dudes are really trying to hype up dj quik like he's somebody in these streets !!!!!  ha ha that makes me laugh for real !!!!!!!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2005, 06:22:18 AM »
fuck quik and fuck this no-name guy. now please close the thread, i dont like to see it in my unread messages because of some girlish arguing

please excuse my spelling

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2005, 06:24:59 AM »
eiht is really from the streets and still lives in compton right now

So basically you're saying he's still broke after almost 20 years in the game ?

That's sad.

Scoldie

« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2005, 07:59:52 AM »

damn what the fuck is wrong with lil dudes ???  you keep brining up one song dollaz & sense that wanst even all that fuckin tight like you quik gropuies are hyping it up to be

you dont understand quik & eiht will tell you that it wasnt about rap music it was about quik was from tree top piru reppin his hood and eiht was from tragniew park compton crips 159th reppin his hood and hey so happen to be rappers and there both from compton and they really didnt like each other !!!

and stop saying dollaz & sense killed eiht that is just retarted when eiht dropped the death threatz album talking about real gangsta shit that happend not no fake made up rap shit that quik was rappin about that wasnt even true not one bit !!

you lil square's have to understand that dj quik is a rapper and eiht is really from the streets and still lives in compton right now and quik has never been to jail in his life because he is a rapper being gangsta on records not in real life !!

now on the other hand eiht has been to the county plenty of times while he was on top of the rap game why because the nigga really lives the life unlike your favorite rapper mr. quik aka dollaz & sense  ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

now shut the fuck up and learn something square's !!!  these dudes are really trying to hype up dj quik like he's somebody in these streets !!!!!  ha ha that makes me laugh for real !!!!!!!!!

D+S keeps being brought up, because that right there is what basically shut down Eiht.  Def 3 or any of the other disses werent even as good lyrically, or beat wise.  And if u thynk about it, i thynk Safe & Sound sold more copies without having a Video to diss eiht on.  The only video of D+S that ive seen is at the source awards when he calls eiht his fiancee'.  and how bout that last adlib "and to ur momma baby, when i trip dont even bother/ Im not only your enemy, im also your step father".  Quik obviously won that beef.  Cuz i dont thynk Eiht came back after D+S, or Let You Hav It