Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6831 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2005, 08:10:02 PM »
i dont like either of them but i see quik staying around longer than eith. eith will die and he news wont say anything about it. they will atleast mention quik's death.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2005, 08:18:19 PM »
MC EIHT IS A RAPPER , ACTOR , AND PRODUCER HOMIE THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU IDIOTS KNOW ABOUT ONE OF THE PINONEERS OF THIS HIP HOP SHIT !!

EIHT CAME BEFORE DJ QUIK & WILL BE HERE AFTER DJ QUIK IS GONE YOU HEARD QUIK IS ABOUT OVER WITH FACE IT !!!!!

if quiks next album flops its a wrap !!!!! hate it or love it buddy !!!!!!

mc eiht produced a lot of we come strapped , music ii driveby , & death threatz & a lot of other albums for spice 1 & dfc thing in the hood , caps get peeled song !!!!!!!!!!!

so shut the fuck up & who you think helped produce one of the biggest hip hop hits ever - streiht up menace thats right its his song mc eiht !!  so shut the fuck up quik ass lickers !!!!!!!!!

and im not a quik hater either i like dj quik but you quik fans cant except that mc eiht has done more for the westcoast and is still doing his thang right now as we speak and im from compton homie !!!!!!! t.p.c.c

Your forgetting that Eiht is a crappy actor. Eiht will never come close to being half the producer Quik is. LMAO at you calling us Quik ass lickers. This coming from someone who won't get off of Eiht's nuts. You actually think that Eiht has made a big impact on the west. I live in LA and have yet to meet a Eiht fan. On the other hand I know alot of people who listen to Quik and still hear people bump his shit. Quik is one of the most respected producers in the game.  Your saying if Quiks next album flops that it's over for him, then shouldn't have Eiht's career ended in the mid 90's.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2005, 08:28:08 PM »
if you are going to dick ride do it with some one with talent or someone who has atleast been in the public spotlight atleast once. i had never even heard about eith until someone made some poll sometime last spring. come on now.

i bet they like eith so much because they have infact ridden his dick

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2005, 08:30:41 PM »
if you are going to dick ride do it with some one with talent or someone who has atleast been in the public spotlight atleast once. i had never even heard about eith until someone made some poll sometime last spring. come on now.

i bet they like eith so much because they have infact ridden his dick

Yeah now that KDAY is back they play true hip-hop with some mainstream bullshit and I haven't heard an Eiht or CMW song.

Scoldie

« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2005, 09:26:41 PM »
MC EIHT IS A RAPPER , ACTOR , AND PRODUCER HOMIE THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU IDIOTS KNOW ABOUT ONE OF THE PINONEERS OF THIS HIP HOP SHIT !!

EIHT CAME BEFORE DJ QUIK & WILL BE HERE AFTER DJ QUIK IS GONE YOU HEARD QUIK IS ABOUT OVER WITH FACE IT !!!!!

mc eiht produced a lot of we come strapped , music ii driveby , & death threatz & a lot of other albums for spice 1 & dfc thing in the hood , caps get peeled song !!!!!!!!!!!

so shut the fuck up & who you think helped produce one of the biggest hip hop hits ever - streiht up menace thats right its his song mc eiht !!  so shut the fuck up quik ass lickers !!!!!!!!!

and im not a quik hater either i like dj quik but you quik fans cant except that mc eiht has done more for the westcoast and is still doing his thang right now as we speak and im from compton homie !!!!!!! t.p.c.c

Quik's album wont flop becuz he actualyl has talent.  Name one of his albums that actually flopped.  And im not an eiht hater, but he isnt as talented as Quik.  and by the way Quik Produced ALL but ONE track on his albums and that was Put It On me with Dre.  He did mix it tho.  And besdies, id rather be an asslick of an artist with talent, than a dick rider of a no talent washed up rapper. 

And quit yellin out im from comtpn TPCC, nobody really cares where ur from.  THIS IS THE INTERNET.  I CAN SAY IM FROM TPCC.  AND I MIGHT BE FROM FINLAND.  NOBODY GIVES A SHIT!

WestCoasta

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2005, 09:31:56 PM »
who woulda known that MC Eiht dickriders would be the worst  ???

westside159

« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2005, 10:25:14 PM »
you havent heard eiht & cmw on k day are you fuckin crazy ?/ you havent heard streiht up menace , growing up in the hood , hood tok me under , automatc , the hood is minez , thicker than water , all for the money ?????

you sound like some young lil squares who dont shit about what your talking about fake tramps !!!!!

for the guy who said he never heard of compton's most wanted & mc eiht what fuckin planet are you from ??

becuz if you seen menace ii society, rhyme & reason , thicker than water , hip hop immortals , & boyz n the hood then you would know who mc eiht is becuz he still's the show on all of those movies homie and thats real talk !!!!!!!

and for you fake niggaz talk shit about the compton legend come to the hood on 157th street in the c.p.t & say what your saying on this fuckin internet and see what you get nigga !!!!!!! 

it wont be nice either you can go to any hood in compton right now and they will tell you mc eiht is the shit and is a true westcost legend and has represented compton way harder then dj quik has ever dreamed of !!!!!!!

gyeah comptons in this bitch fa sho my nigga !!!!!!!!!!!

MC EIHT VERSE OFF NIGGAZ THAT KILL -

we in it , to win it , muthafucka it's do or die /
don't fuck around with  eihthype, it's suicide /
how'd you figure , we hold the trigger , & let you slide /
murder raps ,that makes snaps , its a homicide /
you knows not were we from , it's the westside /
muthafucka you gets the boom , ping ,ping , & watch your cranium cling /
mutha fucka you gets chilled , by nigga'z that kill /

gyeah we in the muthafcukin house for the 94" shot niggaz that kill !!!!!!!!!

Scoldie

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2005, 10:37:05 PM »
you havent heard eiht & cmw on k day are you fuckin crazy ?/ you havent heard streiht up menace , growing up in the hood , hood tok me under , automatc , the hood is minez , thicker than water , all for the money ?????

you sound like some young lil squares who dont shit about what your talking about fake tramps !!!!!

for the guy who said he never heard of compton's most wanted & mc eiht what fuckin planet are you from ??

becuz if you seen menace ii society, rhyme & reason , thicker than water , hip hop immortals , & boyz n the hood then you would know who mc eiht is becuz he still's the show on all of those movies homie and thats real talk !!!!!!!

and for you fake niggaz talk shit about the compton legend come to the hood on 157th street in the c.p.t & say what your saying on this fuckin internet and see what you get nigga !!!!!!! 

it wont be nice either you can go to any hood in compton right now and they will tell you mc eiht is the shit and is a true westcost legend and has represented compton way harder then dj quik has ever dreamed of !!!!!!!

don't fuck around with  eihthype, it's suicide /

And that Whole verse is killed with one line
"E-I-H-T now should i continue?/Yeah U left out the G, cuz the G AINT IN YOU"

Even Lloyd banks had a song on Im So Fly

" U Aint gotta go to compton to get your MC ATE/EIHT"

westkoastanostra

« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2005, 12:54:09 AM »

don't fuck around with eihthype, it's suicide /

give it up u fuckin loser....eiht's career is over...dude is a has been...quik is still the shit and ain't falling anytime soon like eiht did a long time ago....i know it...dubcc knows it....L.A knows it....and u damn well know somewhere in ur pathic little mind that he aint biger than quik....and he didnt do anything huge for the west....

westside159

« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2005, 04:24:51 AM »

give it up u fuckin loser....eiht's career is over...dude is a has been...quik is still the shit and ain't falling anytime soon like eiht did a long time ago....i know it...dubcc knows it....L.A knows it....and u damn well know somewhere in ur pathic little mind that he aint biger than quik....and he didnt do anything huge for the west....

if eiht didnt do anything big for the westcoast there wouldnt be a dj quik , 2 pac , snoop dogg , kurupt , daz dillinger , the game , becuz mc eiht & cmw was the mc's who spit about shit that was gonig on in los angeles in the hood not like quik talking about partys & hoes mc eiht & cmw was rappin about police harrasment , growing up in a bad environement , trying to come up and make it big , and gang culture to dark , bass heavy , deep struggle music for the real nigga'z & mexicans who went through it everyday thats what eiht represents !!

so you can hate it or love it but mc eiht & cmw is here to stay and will be here for another 10 years making real life music , talking about real life situtations  homie !!!! 

REAL COMPTON G'Z ARE HERE TO STAY AND AINT GOIN AWAY QUIETLY LIKE EIHT SAID YOU BETTER BELIVE HOMIE !!!!!!!!

VETERANS DAY = BEST WESTCOAST ALBUM OF 2004   PERIOD IT DONT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU SQUARES THINK ITS JUST A FACT HOMIE !!!!    HA HA HA HA  GYEAH COMPTON 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2005, 09:51:01 AM »
Eith is a Pussy

Scoldie

« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2005, 09:55:19 AM »

if eiht didnt do anything big for the westcoast there wouldnt be a dj quik , 2 pac , snoop dogg , kurupt , daz dillinger , the game , becuz mc eiht & cmw was the mc's who spit about shit that was gonig on in los angeles in the hood not like quik talking about partys & hoes mc eiht & cmw was rappin about police harrasment , growing up in a bad environement , trying to come up and make it big , and gang culture to dark , bass heavy , deep struggle music for the real nigga'z & mexicans who went through it everyday thats what eiht represents !!

so you can hate it or love it but mc eiht & cmw is here to stay and will be here for another 10 years making real life music , talking about real life situtations  homie !!!! 

REAL COMPTON G'Z ARE HERE TO STAY AND AINT GOIN AWAY QUIETLY LIKE EIHT SAID YOU BETTER BELIVE HOMIE !!!!!!!!

VETERANS DAY = BEST WESTCOAST ALBUM OF 2004   PERIOD IT DONT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU SQUARES THINK ITS JUST A FACT HOMIE !!!!    HA HA HA HA  GYEAH COMPTON 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

How do u figure there woudlnt be quik without eiht??  Quik probably woulda been as succesful as he is now without eiht becuz he was with Eazy and the PPC.  He was a dope producer.  So he didnt need eiht to begin with.  If anything, EIHT GOT MORE EXPOSURE BY DISSING QUIK.  

And veterans Day was whack as fuck.  Veterans day is for retired vets, so maybe he should jsut retire, cuz he fell off a LONG TIME AGO.  Besides, u said eiht said he aint goin away quietly, but i havent heard anything of him for a while.  He released whack albums and thats it.  The reason eiht fell off is cuz he cant reinvent himself.  He is still stuck in the early 90's.  He cant alter his style to keep it real and still be up to date. Look at quik, hes droppin that heat.  and even tho he aint as gangsta as he was on safe + sound, he still makes quality albums and quality productions.  U cant tell me ur not gonna pick up Trauma.  U know that album will be one of the best by quik even if he does have a variety of artists on it.

Eiht is done with and over.  He should jsut announce his retirement and be done with it.  If he cant come with heat, then come with anything at all.  Thats why it took Quik about2 or 3 years for this album

westside159

« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2005, 02:03:29 AM »
ma nyour still trying to build quik's rapping career up when it ended in 1998 after rhythm-lism it was over and his gangsta style was over after eiht go t at him so gangsta like that he apolized to eiht on his album now what re you saying homeboy didnt i already state the facts and you keep bringing up the same shit like a typical quik groupie by you cant hepl it i guess !!!!!

anyways man eiht's last album veterans day was the shit and reached the billboard charts and stayed for 8 weeks straigt without radio playbecuz eiht is a true legedn and keeps it westcoast since day 1 and he will continue to do so even if you dont like it simple & plain !

veterans day = best westcoast album of 2004  period with street hits like = u know why , living like gangsta'z , gangsta smash , we made it 2004 with tha chill , and streets dont luv you  !!!!!!!!!!! 

gyeah look out for another eiht classic this year and 2 collabo's with brotha lynch & spice 1 gyeah !!!!!!

REAL COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  GYEAH !!!!    TRAGNIEW PARK BOYZ 4 LIFE 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2005, 02:12:44 AM »

EIHT IS A CRAPPY ACTOR ?????   what the fuck are you saying lil guy ????? eiht one a award at the source awards in 1994 for his role in that movie and he got critics talking about his shit and not to mention the government rush limbaugh did a live television show back 1997 specificly saying mc eiht & 2 pac's names as the head rappers in charge for on the vilonce that goes on in america becuz of ther hardcore lyric's and music and thats the real you can do some research on that shit bitch ass nigga you lil dude's are some true square' for real

dj quik is not a thug, gangsta or a actor he never got any scripts becuz he cant act worth shit and eiht has proved that he gots talent on the microphone telling street stories and on the t.v screen homie so shut that bullshit you talking up becuz your not making any sense at all thatsa the truth like it or not homeboy !!!!!!!!!!

real compton all day gyeah what up eiht !!!!!!!!!  i'll see you on the blocc cuzz keep it gangsta and do it your way homie not what these fake ass squares want you to do  ha ha ha !!! gyeah nigga real compton all day

Your forgetting that Eiht is a crappy actor. Eiht will never come close to being half the producer Quik is. LMAO at you calling us Quik ass lickers. This coming from someone who won't get off of Eiht's nuts. You actually think that Eiht has made a big impact on the west. I live in LA and have yet to meet a Eiht fan. On the other hand I know alot of people who listen to Quik and still hear people bump his shit. Quik is one of the most respected producers in the game.  Your saying if Quiks next album flops that it's over for him, then shouldn't have Eiht's career ended in the mid 90's.

Scoldie

« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2005, 07:22:04 AM »
ma nyour still trying to build quik's rapping career up when it ended in 1998 after rhythm-lism it was over and his gangsta style was over after eiht go t at him so gangsta like that he apolized to eiht on his album now what re you saying homeboy didnt i already state the facts and you keep bringing up the same shit like a typical quik groupie by you cant hepl it i guess !!!!!

anyways man eiht's last album veterans day was the shit and reached the billboard charts and stayed for 8 weeks straigt without radio playbecuz eiht is a true legedn and keeps it westcoast since day 1 and he will continue to do so even if you dont like it simple & plain !

veterans day = best westcoast album of 2004  period with street hits like = u know why , living like gangsta'z , gangsta smash , we made it 2004 with tha chill , and streets dont luv you  !!!!!!!!!!! 

gyeah look out for another eiht classic this year and 2 collabo's with brotha lynch & spice 1 gyeah !!!!!!

REAL COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  GYEAH !!!!    TRAGNIEW PARK BOYZ 4 LIFE 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight lets put it to the test.  Trauma comes out next week, and it hasnt had any big promotion.  So lets see how big it hits, and how high he climbs the charts.  Besides Balance & Options was a certified album as well, and its a straight banger.

And who are u callin a groupie?  Ur ridin eiht dick lyke its the best dick in the world.  U hype up eiht to be sum god rapper when he doesnt have the skills to compare to quik.  Lyrically, quik can massacre him.  On production, Quik massacres him.  Hell quik is a better actor than him.  Check him out on The entourage for those 3 seconds.  He was better than eiht in just 3 SECONDS.  H ell check out the clip of him on the Meth N Red Show.  So maybe u should get off a dick before u call sumbody else a dick rider.  Cuz u ridin eihts dick lyke mad, and he probably just thynk ur another groupie