Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 2204 times)

BigBDrugStores

Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #175 on: September 05, 2005, 09:51:01 AM »
Eith is a Pussy

Scoldie

« Reply #176 on: September 05, 2005, 09:55:19 AM »
you havent heard eiht & cmw on k day are you fuckin crazy ?/ you havent heard streiht up menace , growing up in the hood , hood tok me under , automatc , the hood is minez , thicker than water , all for the money ?????

you sound like some young lil squares who dont shit about what your talking about fake tramps !!!!!

for the guy who said he never heard of compton's most wanted & mc eiht what fuckin planet are you from ??

becuz if you seen menace ii society, rhyme & reason , thicker than water , hip hop immortals , & boyz n the hood then you would know who mc eiht is becuz he still's the show on all of those movies homie and thats real talk !!!!!!!

and for you fake niggaz talk shit about the compton legend come to the hood on 157th street in the c.p.t & say what your saying on this fuckin internet and see what you get nigga !!!!!!!

it wont be nice either you can go to any hood in compton right now and they will tell you mc eiht is the shit and is a true westcost legend and has represented compton way harder then dj quik has ever dreamed of !!!!!!!

gyeah comptons in this bitch fa sho my nigga !!!!!!!!!!!

MC EIHT VERSE OFF NIGGAZ THAT KILL -

we in it , to win it , muthafucka it's do or die /
don't fuck around with eihthype, it's suicide /
how'd you figure , we hold the trigger , & let you slide /
murder raps ,that makes snaps , its a homicide /
you knows not were we from , it's the westside /
muthafucka you gets the boom , ping ,ping , & watch your cranium cling /
mutha fucka you gets chilled , by nigga'z that kill /

gyeah we in the muthafcukin house for the 94" shot niggaz that kill !!!!!!!!!

give it up u fuckin loser....eiht's career is over...dude is a has been...quik is still the shit and ain't falling anytime soon like eiht did a long time ago....i know it...dubcc knows it....L.A knows it....and u damn well know somewhere in ur pathic little mind that he aint biger than quik....and he didnt do anything huge for the west....

if eiht didnt do anything big for the westcoast there wouldnt be a dj quik , 2 pac , snoop dogg , kurupt , daz dillinger , the game , becuz mc eiht & cmw was the mc's who spit about shit that was gonig on in los angeles in the hood not like quik talking about partys & hoes mc eiht & cmw was rappin about police harrasment , growing up in a bad environement , trying to come up and make it big , and gang culture to dark , bass heavy , deep struggle music for the real nigga'z & mexicans who went through it everyday thats what eiht represents !!

so you can hate it or love it but mc eiht & cmw is here to stay and will be here for another 10 years making real life music , talking about real life situtations  homie !!!! 

REAL COMPTON G'Z ARE HERE TO STAY AND AINT GOIN AWAY QUIETLY LIKE EIHT SAID YOU BETTER BELIVE HOMIE !!!!!!!!

VETERANS DAY = BEST WESTCOAST ALBUM OF 2004   PERIOD IT DONT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU SQUARES THINK ITS JUST A FACT HOMIE !!!!    HA HA HA HA  GYEAH COMPTON 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

How do u figure there woudlnt be quik without eiht??  Quik probably woulda been as succesful as he is now without eiht becuz he was with Eazy and the PPC.  He was a dope producer.  So he didnt need eiht to begin with.  If anything, EIHT GOT MORE EXPOSURE BY DISSING QUIK.  

And veterans Day was whack as fuck.  Veterans day is for retired vets, so maybe he should jsut retire, cuz he fell off a LONG TIME AGO.  Besides, u said eiht said he aint goin away quietly, but i havent heard anything of him for a while.  He released whack albums and thats it.  The reason eiht fell off is cuz he cant reinvent himself.  He is still stuck in the early 90's.  He cant alter his style to keep it real and still be up to date. Look at quik, hes droppin that heat.  and even tho he aint as gangsta as he was on safe + sound, he still makes quality albums and quality productions.  U cant tell me ur not gonna pick up Trauma.  U know that album will be one of the best by quik even if he does have a variety of artists on it.

Eiht is done with and over.  He should jsut announce his retirement and be done with it.  If he cant come with heat, then come with anything at all.  Thats why it took Quik about2 or 3 years for this album

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2005, 02:03:29 AM »
ma nyour still trying to build quik's rapping career up when it ended in 1998 after rhythm-lism it was over and his gangsta style was over after eiht go t at him so gangsta like that he apolized to eiht on his album now what re you saying homeboy didnt i already state the facts and you keep bringing up the same shit like a typical quik groupie by you cant hepl it i guess !!!!!

anyways man eiht's last album veterans day was the shit and reached the billboard charts and stayed for 8 weeks straigt without radio playbecuz eiht is a true legedn and keeps it westcoast since day 1 and he will continue to do so even if you dont like it simple & plain !

veterans day = best westcoast album of 2004  period with street hits like = u know why , living like gangsta'z , gangsta smash , we made it 2004 with tha chill , and streets dont luv you  !!!!!!!!!!! 

gyeah look out for another eiht classic this year and 2 collabo's with brotha lynch & spice 1 gyeah !!!!!!

REAL COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  GYEAH !!!!    TRAGNIEW PARK BOYZ 4 LIFE 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2005, 02:12:44 AM »
MC EIHT IS A RAPPER , ACTOR , AND PRODUCER HOMIE THAT GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH YOU IDIOTS KNOW ABOUT ONE OF THE PINONEERS OF THIS HIP HOP SHIT !!

EIHT CAME BEFORE DJ QUIK & WILL BE HERE AFTER DJ QUIK IS GONE YOU HEARD QUIK IS ABOUT OVER WITH FACE IT !!!!!

if quiks next album flops its a wrap !!!!! hate it or love it buddy !!!!!!

mc eiht produced a lot of we come strapped , music ii driveby , & death threatz & a lot of other albums for spice 1 & dfc thing in the hood , caps get peeled song !!!!!!!!!!!

EIHT IS A CRAPPY ACTOR ?????   what the fuck are you saying lil guy ????? eiht one a award at the source awards in 1994 for his role in that movie and he got critics talking about his shit and not to mention the government rush limbaugh did a live television show back 1997 specificly saying mc eiht & 2 pac's names as the head rappers in charge for on the vilonce that goes on in america becuz of ther hardcore lyric's and music and thats the real you can do some research on that shit bitch ass nigga you lil dude's are some true square' for real

dj quik is not a thug, gangsta or a actor he never got any scripts becuz he cant act worth shit and eiht has proved that he gots talent on the microphone telling street stories and on the t.v screen homie so shut that bullshit you talking up becuz your not making any sense at all thatsa the truth like it or not homeboy !!!!!!!!!!

real compton all day gyeah what up eiht !!!!!!!!!  i'll see you on the blocc cuzz keep it gangsta and do it your way homie not what these fake ass squares want you to do  ha ha ha !!! gyeah nigga real compton all day

so shut the fuck up & who you think helped produce one of the biggest hip hop hits ever - streiht up menace thats right its his song mc eiht !!  so shut the fuck up quik ass lickers !!!!!!!!!

and im not a quik hater either i like dj quik but you quik fans cant except that mc eiht has done more for the westcoast and is still doing his thang right now as we speak and im from compton homie !!!!!!! t.p.c.c

Your forgetting that Eiht is a crappy actor. Eiht will never come close to being half the producer Quik is. LMAO at you calling us Quik ass lickers. This coming from someone who won't get off of Eiht's nuts. You actually think that Eiht has made a big impact on the west. I live in LA and have yet to meet a Eiht fan. On the other hand I know alot of people who listen to Quik and still hear people bump his shit. Quik is one of the most respected producers in the game.  Your saying if Quiks next album flops that it's over for him, then shouldn't have Eiht's career ended in the mid 90's.

Scoldie

« Reply #179 on: September 06, 2005, 07:22:04 AM »
ma nyour still trying to build quik's rapping career up when it ended in 1998 after rhythm-lism it was over and his gangsta style was over after eiht go t at him so gangsta like that he apolized to eiht on his album now what re you saying homeboy didnt i already state the facts and you keep bringing up the same shit like a typical quik groupie by you cant hepl it i guess !!!!!

anyways man eiht's last album veterans day was the shit and reached the billboard charts and stayed for 8 weeks straigt without radio playbecuz eiht is a true legedn and keeps it westcoast since day 1 and he will continue to do so even if you dont like it simple & plain !

veterans day = best westcoast album of 2004  period with street hits like = u know why , living like gangsta'z , gangsta smash , we made it 2004 with tha chill , and streets dont luv you  !!!!!!!!!!! 

gyeah look out for another eiht classic this year and 2 collabo's with brotha lynch & spice 1 gyeah !!!!!!

REAL COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  GYEAH !!!!    TRAGNIEW PARK BOYZ 4 LIFE 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aight lets put it to the test.  Trauma comes out next week, and it hasnt had any big promotion.  So lets see how big it hits, and how high he climbs the charts.  Besides Balance & Options was a certified album as well, and its a straight banger.

And who are u callin a groupie?  Ur ridin eiht dick lyke its the best dick in the world.  U hype up eiht to be sum god rapper when he doesnt have the skills to compare to quik.  Lyrically, quik can massacre him.  On production, Quik massacres him.  Hell quik is a better actor than him.  Check him out on The entourage for those 3 seconds.  He was better than eiht in just 3 SECONDS.  H ell check out the clip of him on the Meth N Red Show.  So maybe u should get off a dick before u call sumbody else a dick rider.  Cuz u ridin eihts dick lyke mad, and he probably just thynk ur another groupie

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2005, 08:45:41 AM »
why are there 8 pages off this shit

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »
^groupies

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2005, 04:23:57 PM »
The difference between us and you is that we don't care if a rapper is a gangsta, we just like good music. Since when has  streiht up menace been one of the biggest hits in hip-hop. Your saying Eiht is some big time gangbanger but he's doing movies, explain to me how that works? You said Quik hasn't got a script cause he can't act, No shit dumbass. And stop shouting out gangs you dumbfuck. Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? No one but retards like gangs. I would like to walk home without having to look over my shoulder but that don't happen cause of gangs. I hope you get jumped and lets see how much you like them then.

Paul

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Salute
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2005, 04:34:21 PM »
why are there 8 pages off this shit

exactly, jus read it now and like i thought pure shite
funkyfreshintheflesh

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2005, 04:42:50 PM »

Dawg, even if Quiks career "ended", which it DIDNT, after 1998,  better to end there than 1993

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2005, 11:39:42 PM »
The difference between us and you is that we don't care if a rapper is a gangsta, we just like good music. Since when has  streiht up menace been one of the biggest hits in hip-hop. Your saying Eiht is some big time gangbanger but he's doing movies, explain to me how that works? You said Quik hasn't got a script cause he can't act, No shit dumbass. And stop shouting out gangs you dumbfuck. Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? No one but retards like gangs. I would like to walk home without having to look over my shoulder but that don't happen cause of gangs. I hope you get jumped and lets see how much you like them then.

Word.

Ten cents says this westside character is from Europe.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2005, 11:40:48 PM »

since when has streiht up menace been one of hip hop's biggest songs ever ????

where the fuck have you been homie ????

you didnt read the source magazine when they put the top 100 classic hip hop songs of all time ???????

eiht's streiht up menace was like # 50 something out of 100 classics

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2005, 12:04:08 AM »

since when has streiht up menace been one of hip hop's biggest songs ever ????

where the fuck have you been homie ????

you didnt read the source magazine when they put the top 100 classic hip hop songs of all time ???????

eiht's streiht up menace was like # 50 something out of 100 classics

Do you know the difference between a "hit" & a " classic". Anyways this is the source your talking aboout.

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2005, 03:22:06 AM »
YOU CAN ANYWHERE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN HEAR NIGGAZ SAYING GYEAH ASK THEM WHERE THEY GOT IT FROM AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE SONG STREIHT UP MENACE BY EIHT AND I BET YOU THE'LL START RAPPING THE WORDS TO THAT SONG THATS WHEN YOU GOT A CLASSIC & A HIT HIP HOP SONG ALL IN ONE LIL DUDE !!!!!!!!

anyways i'm gonna stop debating this ovious shit to you squares becuz everybody knows that eiht is one of the pioneers of real westcoast hip hop and always will be when he's done 10 years from now still in the hood in compton streets !!!!!!!!

gyeah real compton 4 life compton stand the fuck up  cuzz 159th street all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    they just dont know yet !!!!!!!!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2005, 07:01:52 AM »
i just asked my freind and he said young jeezy

Scoldie

« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2005, 07:27:18 AM »
YOU CAN ANYWHERE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN HEAR NIGGAZ SAYING GYEAH ASK THEM WHERE THEY GOT IT FROM AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE SONG STREIHT UP MENACE BY EIHT AND I BET YOU THE'LL START RAPPING THE WORDS TO THAT SONG THATS WHEN YOU GOT A CLASSIC & A HIT HIP HOP SONG ALL IN ONE LIL DUDE !!!!!!!!

anyways i'm gonna stop debating this ovious shit to you squares becuz everybody knows that eiht is one of the pioneers of real westcoast hip hop and always will be when he's done 10 years from now still in the hood in compton streets !!!!!!!!

gyeah real compton 4 life compton stand the fuck up  cuzz 159th street all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    they just dont know yet !!!!!!!!!!

My cousin lives down on Compton BOulevard and Main.  He drove over to sum hood about 5 minutes west of there.  He asked a few people who they thought was better.  and a few of the crips said they like eiht cuz its "closer to home", but quik has more talent and will outlast him. So it kinda looks lyke "your people" are even goin against you.  So Stop Hatin, u just cant face the fact that Quik is better and has more talent.

And i asked peopel here at USC and they all prefer quik.  Do u want me to go on an expedition just to askpeopel around america?  Hell im goin to mexico in a few weeks, i'll ask them, and i'll play streight up menace for them, then dollars n sense, and we'll see who likes what.

So Quit bitching groupie.  u aint even a dick ryder, urz a groupie cuz u aint ridin eihts dick, u suckin it

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2005, 07:34:34 AM »
close this thread please

Okka

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2005, 01:18:23 PM »
My cousin lives down on Compton BOulevard and Main.  He drove over to sum hood about 5 minutes west of there.  He asked a few people who they thought was better.  and a few of the crips said they like eiht cuz its "closer to home", but quik has more talent and will outlast him. So it kinda looks lyke "your people" are even goin against you.  So Stop Hatin, u just cant face the fact that Quik is better and has more talent.

And i asked peopel here at USC and they all prefer quik.  Do u want me to go on an expedition just to askpeopel around america?  Hell im goin to mexico in a few weeks, i'll ask them, and i'll play streight up menace for them, then dollars n sense, and we'll see who likes what.

So Quit bitching groupie.  u aint even a dick ryder, urz a groupie cuz u aint ridin eihts dick, u suckin it

stop talkin as if u on gay unit

quik aint evan reppin compton no mo
eiht is and ya cousin ya mother fuckin cousin who gives a fuck whos gonna beleve that
quik aint evan reppin the west yea he good but where talkin about gangster rappers not east caost dick ryders

u prob aint evan herd half of eihts shit.....
HALF OUNCE IN THE HOUSE _ LOOK UP

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2005, 06:48:40 PM »

eiht is and ya cousin ya mother fuckin cousin who gives a fuck whos gonna beleve that
quik aint evan reppin the west yea he good but where talkin about gangster rappers not east caost dick ryders

How does he sound like he's from gay unit? Just cause he says something you don't like. Quik ain't even reppin Compton no more? It's already been said that he mentions Compton in Fandango & is helping out Game, who happens to be from Compton. How is he an east coast dick rider? Your just saying anything to talk shit shit at this point.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2005, 06:56:02 PM »
3rd world cyco your a fagg 

Scoldie

« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2005, 07:14:11 PM »

We arent talkin about whos reppin compton u moron.  read the posts.  we talkin about whos a better artist.  ur just another eiht groupie.  and u guys jsut cant admit that eiht was in his prime when he came out and thats it.  So how do u figure that im actin lyke gay unit if im talkin about a guy who has been called Americas Most Complete Artist?  And eiht has been called well nuthin. i cant thynk of anythign he has been called in a positive light.

besdies, im not sayin id ont lyke eiht cuz i lyke some of his stuff, but quik is just better overall. 

"Compton Cyco?? Boy u outta quit, ur records dont hit, and bitches dont jock your shit!"-Dollarz + Sense

westside159

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2005, 09:46:43 PM »
eiht called quik a fake perm wearing pussy that never been in the streets in his life face it quik is a studio nerd and never did any dirt and he raps like he has been in these streets but hes fake like eiht said and even quiks hmoeboys know quik was never a gangsta he just grew up around it so he rapped about it to try and out do mc eiht & cmw and thats real talk !!

so all you quik groupies need to just chill out becuz eiht is in the streets and raps about real shit not fairy tale made up shit ike dollaz & sense witch you think is true just beucz the beat is tight !!!!!!!!

quiks has said he never been to jail or prison and eiht has been to the county while he was on top of the rap game with a number #1 album and it shows you that he just doesnt rap about it he lives the shit hes rapping about and thats real talent to be able to tale deep street stories and have great street music behind it thats dope gyeah compton 4 life ttrick niggaz you cant say anything that will demension eiht's legacy in this hip hop game becuz eiht represent's the people on the bottom and quik is on some outer space disco music bullshit right now and its sad beucz he used to be one of my favorite rappers back in the 90's !!!!!

i hope quik gets back on track though and wakes his ass up from his drought !!!!!!!!!

growing up in the hood yeah boy 1984, was the year my peers didnt no what was in store /
a little hard head kid came of age , time to pay my dues , learn the tricks of the trade /
and at home it's the same old story , my mom's treat me like she don't even know me /

growing up in the hood  gyeah  real compton - MC EIHT , & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED  GYEAH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2005, 10:02:10 PM »
I SEEN QUIK ON STAGE WITH LIKE 4 DANCIN BROTHERS I WAS LIKE JESUS LIKE ALL OF EMM WERAING PINK
and thay call them selves black whereing pink lol

quik started the beef for no good reason to try to look good with the bloods as soon as some of quiks home boys where gettin smoked over it he stoped the beef by saying " i aint a gangster" so he can go on tour with eminem and dance around stage like he destineys child, and eiht gonna keep it gutter ghetto gangster,

"Trying to impress a girl who ain't giving up jack.
And I never see you leave with a girl.
All that sweating dried out your curl.
Too much ants in your pants.
I aint hype, thats why I dont dance"

i hope quik keeps qearing pink and keeps dancing and i also hope he keeps Wearing MANCHESTER UNITED soccer shirts

soccers for fuckin fags. thats y he bumps a fuckin a soccer shirt the same as his bro eminem

eiht rollin with luync hung and spice real west music and u know it
westcaost legend reppin the cpt and LA till the day he dies - will never sell out or dance around stage wearing pink LOLOL he aint a fag

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
eiht called quik a fake perm wearing pussy that never been in the streets in his life face it quik is a studio nerd and never did any dirt and he raps like he has been in these streets but hes fake like eiht said and even quiks hmoeboys know quik was never a gangsta he just grew up around it so he rapped about it to try and out do mc eiht & cmw and thats real talk !!

so all you quik groupies need to just chill out becuz eiht is in the streets and raps about real shit not fairy tale made up shit ike dollaz & sense witch you think is true just beucz the beat is tight !!!!!!!!

quiks has said he never been to jail or prison and eiht has been to the county while he was on top of the rap game with a number #1 album and it shows you that he just doesnt rap about it he lives the shit hes rapping about and thats real talent to be able to tale deep street stories and have great street music behind it thats dope gyeah compton 4 life ttrick niggaz you cant say anything that will demension eiht's legacy in this hip hop game becuz eiht represent's the people on the bottom and quik is on some outer space disco music bullshit right now and its sad beucz he used to be one of my favorite rappers back in the 90's !!!!!

i hope quik gets back on track though and wakes his ass up from his drought !!!!!!!!!

growing up in the hood yeah boy 1984, was the year my peers didnt no what was in store /
a little hard head kid came of age , time to pay my dues , learn the tricks of the trade /
and at home it's the same old story , my mom's treat me like she don't even know me /

growing up in the hood  gyeah  real compton - MC EIHT , & COMPTON'S MOST WANTED  GYEAH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have no right to call anyone a groupie when all you do is just talk about Eiht and constantly suck his dick. You keep on calling Quiks music disco so that shows how much you know about music. He uses Funk you dumbfuck. Get over the fact that Eiht lost the beef, damn it's been over for 8 years.
Let me guess your reply

GYEAH MC EIHT, GYEAH CMW, FUCK DJ QUIK AND HIS DISCO MUSIC, GYEAH COMPTON 4 LIFE GYEAH