Author Topic: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!  (Read 6827 times)

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MC EIHT = 33 YEARS OLD WHICH = THE YOUNGEST LEGEND IN THE GAME !!!
« Reply #180 on: September 06, 2005, 08:45:41 AM »
why are there 8 pages off this shit

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #181 on: September 06, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »
^groupies

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #182 on: September 06, 2005, 04:23:57 PM »
The difference between us and you is that we don't care if a rapper is a gangsta, we just like good music. Since when has  streiht up menace been one of the biggest hits in hip-hop. Your saying Eiht is some big time gangbanger but he's doing movies, explain to me how that works? You said Quik hasn't got a script cause he can't act, No shit dumbass. And stop shouting out gangs you dumbfuck. Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? No one but retards like gangs. I would like to walk home without having to look over my shoulder but that don't happen cause of gangs. I hope you get jumped and lets see how much you like them then.

Paul

« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2005, 04:34:21 PM »
why are there 8 pages off this shit

exactly, jus read it now and like i thought pure shite
funkyfreshintheflesh

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2005, 04:42:50 PM »
ma nyour still trying to build quik's rapping career up when it ended in 1998 after rhythm-lism it was over and his gangsta style was over after eiht go t at him so gangsta like that he apolized to eiht on his album now what re you saying homeboy didnt i already state the facts and you keep bringing up the same shit like a typical quik groupie by you cant hepl it i guess !!!!!

anyways man eiht's last album veterans day was the shit and reached the billboard charts and stayed for 8 weeks straigt without radio playbecuz eiht is a true legedn and keeps it westcoast since day 1 and he will continue to do so even if you dont like it simple & plain !

veterans day = best westcoast album of 2004  period with street hits like = u know why , living like gangsta'z , gangsta smash , we made it 2004 with tha chill , and streets dont luv you  !!!!!!!!!!! 

gyeah look out for another eiht classic this year and 2 collabo's with brotha lynch & spice 1 gyeah !!!!!!

REAL COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  GYEAH !!!!    TRAGNIEW PARK BOYZ 4 LIFE 159TH STREET W/S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dawg, even if Quiks career "ended", which it DIDNT, after 1998,  better to end there than 1993

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2005, 11:39:42 PM »
The difference between us and you is that we don't care if a rapper is a gangsta, we just like good music. Since when has  streiht up menace been one of the biggest hits in hip-hop. Your saying Eiht is some big time gangbanger but he's doing movies, explain to me how that works? You said Quik hasn't got a script cause he can't act, No shit dumbass. And stop shouting out gangs you dumbfuck. Do you realize how stupid that makes you look? No one but retards like gangs. I would like to walk home without having to look over my shoulder but that don't happen cause of gangs. I hope you get jumped and lets see how much you like them then.

Word.

Ten cents says this westside character is from Europe.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

westside159

« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2005, 11:40:48 PM »

since when has streiht up menace been one of hip hop's biggest songs ever ????

where the fuck have you been homie ????

you didnt read the source magazine when they put the top 100 classic hip hop songs of all time ???????

eiht's streiht up menace was like # 50 something out of 100 classics

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #187 on: September 07, 2005, 12:04:08 AM »

since when has streiht up menace been one of hip hop's biggest songs ever ????

where the fuck have you been homie ????

you didnt read the source magazine when they put the top 100 classic hip hop songs of all time ???????

eiht's streiht up menace was like # 50 something out of 100 classics

Do you know the difference between a "hit" & a " classic". Anyways this is the source your talking aboout.

westside159

« Reply #188 on: September 07, 2005, 03:22:06 AM »
YOU CAN ANYWHERE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN HEAR NIGGAZ SAYING GYEAH ASK THEM WHERE THEY GOT IT FROM AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE SONG STREIHT UP MENACE BY EIHT AND I BET YOU THE'LL START RAPPING THE WORDS TO THAT SONG THATS WHEN YOU GOT A CLASSIC & A HIT HIP HOP SONG ALL IN ONE LIL DUDE !!!!!!!!

anyways i'm gonna stop debating this ovious shit to you squares becuz everybody knows that eiht is one of the pioneers of real westcoast hip hop and always will be when he's done 10 years from now still in the hood in compton streets !!!!!!!!

gyeah real compton 4 life compton stand the fuck up  cuzz 159th street all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    they just dont know yet !!!!!!!!!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #189 on: September 07, 2005, 07:01:52 AM »
i just asked my freind and he said young jeezy

Scoldie

« Reply #190 on: September 07, 2005, 07:27:18 AM »
YOU CAN ANYWHERE IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN HEAR NIGGAZ SAYING GYEAH ASK THEM WHERE THEY GOT IT FROM AND ASK THEM ABOUT THE SONG STREIHT UP MENACE BY EIHT AND I BET YOU THE'LL START RAPPING THE WORDS TO THAT SONG THATS WHEN YOU GOT A CLASSIC & A HIT HIP HOP SONG ALL IN ONE LIL DUDE !!!!!!!!

anyways i'm gonna stop debating this ovious shit to you squares becuz everybody knows that eiht is one of the pioneers of real westcoast hip hop and always will be when he's done 10 years from now still in the hood in compton streets !!!!!!!!

gyeah real compton 4 life compton stand the fuck up  cuzz 159th street all day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    they just dont know yet !!!!!!!!!!

My cousin lives down on Compton BOulevard and Main.  He drove over to sum hood about 5 minutes west of there.  He asked a few people who they thought was better.  and a few of the crips said they like eiht cuz its "closer to home", but quik has more talent and will outlast him. So it kinda looks lyke "your people" are even goin against you.  So Stop Hatin, u just cant face the fact that Quik is better and has more talent.

And i asked peopel here at USC and they all prefer quik.  Do u want me to go on an expedition just to askpeopel around america?  Hell im goin to mexico in a few weeks, i'll ask them, and i'll play streight up menace for them, then dollars n sense, and we'll see who likes what.

So Quit bitching groupie.  u aint even a dick ryder, urz a groupie cuz u aint ridin eihts dick, u suckin it

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2005, 07:34:34 AM »
close this thread please

Okka

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #193 on: September 07, 2005, 01:18:23 PM »
My cousin lives down on Compton BOulevard and Main.  He drove over to sum hood about 5 minutes west of there.  He asked a few people who they thought was better.  and a few of the crips said they like eiht cuz its "closer to home", but quik has more talent and will outlast him. So it kinda looks lyke "your people" are even goin against you.  So Stop Hatin, u just cant face the fact that Quik is better and has more talent.

And i asked peopel here at USC and they all prefer quik.  Do u want me to go on an expedition just to askpeopel around america?  Hell im goin to mexico in a few weeks, i'll ask them, and i'll play streight up menace for them, then dollars n sense, and we'll see who likes what.

So Quit bitching groupie.  u aint even a dick ryder, urz a groupie cuz u aint ridin eihts dick, u suckin it

stop talkin as if u on gay unit

quik aint evan reppin compton no mo
eiht is and ya cousin ya mother fuckin cousin who gives a fuck whos gonna beleve that
quik aint evan reppin the west yea he good but where talkin about gangster rappers not east caost dick ryders

u prob aint evan herd half of eihts shit.....
HALF OUNCE IN THE HOUSE _ LOOK UP

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #194 on: September 07, 2005, 06:48:40 PM »

stop talkin as if u on gay unit

quik aint evan reppin compton no mo
eiht is and ya cousin ya mother fuckin cousin who gives a fuck whos gonna beleve that
quik aint evan reppin the west yea he good but where talkin about gangster rappers not east caost dick ryders

u prob aint evan herd half of eihts shit.....
HALF OUNCE IN THE HOUSE _ LOOK UP

How does he sound like he's from gay unit? Just cause he says something you don't like. Quik ain't even reppin Compton no more? It's already been said that he mentions Compton in Fandango & is helping out Game, who happens to be from Compton. How is he an east coast dick rider? Your just saying anything to talk shit shit at this point.