Author Topic: The Bible v The Qur'an  (Read 630 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: The Bible v The Qur'an
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2005, 03:36:43 PM »
Which do you think is the true book ? Here is my view:

The Qur'an: A book that has never been changed by human's. Contain's many scientific fact's only revealed by modern science. Has no error's/contradiction's in it, in fact Allah challenges people to find error's in the Qur'an.

Therefore I think that the Qur'an is the word of God. With you're view's/opinion's could you add any evidence which back's up you're view/opinion.

bullshit,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UAK

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2005, 03:53:31 PM »
Which do you think is the true book ? Here is my view:

The Qur'an: A book that has never been changed by human's. Contain's many scientific fact's only revealed by modern science. Has no error's/contradiction's in it, in fact Allah challenges people to find error's in the Qur'an.

Therefore I think that the Qur'an is the word of God. With you're view's/opinion's could you add any evidence which back's up you're view/opinion.

bullshit,lol

lmao that's the best you could say  ;D tiemtemo

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2005, 04:21:50 PM »
these books were man made like the computer // how can you claim they were the word of god.could computers also be the word of god?? bill gates could've heard things from god like all the other pple who wrote these books

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2005, 05:11:44 PM »
these books were man made like the computer // how can you claim they were the word of god.could computers also be the word of god?? bill gates could've heard things from god like all the other pple who wrote these books
Look homie.  I can understand that you don't know much about bible, but I'll tell you this.
There are translatosr that don't translate right, but that doesn't mean the concept isn't right.
The concept that God gave is still the same, but the translation (meaning word by word or wordings) is little different.
Surrender youself to God.   :halo:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2005, 05:30:10 PM »
i believe in God but i dont believe in any religions. i used 2 b christian cuz my family is but i read and learned shit that showed me the bible has been fucked with way too much. there r a grip of books or chapters missing n shit. and the church been lyin about a lotta shit hiding shit and changing shit around 4 their gain.

"what the industry did to pac, they did to jesus/ raping his vocals and then destroying the message"

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2005, 06:22:19 PM »
Look homie.  I can understand that you don't know much about bible, but I'll tell you this.
There are translatosr that don't translate right, but that doesn't mean the concept isn't right.
The concept that God gave is still the same, but the translation (meaning word by word or wordings) is little different.
Surrender youself to God.   :halo:

how'd u know dat i dont jack shit bout these things ??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2005, 10:23:14 PM »
Man, youre fuckin up my flex with these kind of threads....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
I ain`t biased one bit but...regarding the Bible? How has it been changed at all? The only thing that has happened is they put out versions that will make it easier to read for newer generations...maybe some words were changed, but they still mean the same thing

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2005, 11:38:33 PM »
I ain`t biased one bit but...regarding the Bible? How has it been changed at all? The only thing that has happened is they put out versions that will make it easier to read for newer generations...maybe some words were changed, but they still mean the same thing

missing books or chapters whatever u wanna call em

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2005, 11:42:18 PM »
fuck the bible. besides, even if all that christianity bullshit was true, why is god such an asshole that he cant let us get drunk or be adulterous or do anything else thats in our nature to do? i want one of you churchies to give me a good fuckin reason why he is the one worshipped, what does he do that is so fucking great? please someone give me a legit answer, or does no one really read other peoples posts?

Da Flamboyant 1

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2005, 12:37:32 AM »
fuck the bible. besides, even if all that christianity bullshit was true, why is god such an asshole that he cant let us get drunk or be adulterous or do anything else thats in our nature to do? i want one of you churchies to give me a good fuckin reason why he is the one worshipped, what does he do that is so fucking great? please someone give me a legit answer, or does no one really read other peoples posts?

lmao. u gotta first realize if u believe in god or not. u cant talk about what god does unless u actually believe in him.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2005, 12:43:26 AM »

i heard jesus could levitate and heal people well levitating used to be a great thing but nowadays lots of pple know how to do it and im gona learn it pretty soon too !!!!!!!YEEEEEE. Then i need to learn how to heal people so i can be the next jesus  :D well thats gona be pretty hard but w.e

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2005, 12:47:41 AM »
i heard jesus could levitate and heal people well levitating used to be a great thing but nowadays lots of pple know how to do it and im gona learn it pretty soon too !!!!!!!YEEEEEE. Then i need to learn how to heal people so i can be the next jesus :D well thats gona be pretty hard but w.e

Jesus may have existed, but for all we know, all of the miracles that are talked about in the Bible could be made up so weak minded people believe.

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2005, 03:20:04 AM »
god... we got another infinite ::)

I just assumed it was Infinte.

Anyway, I'll play along.

What unknown sciences did the Qur'an prove?

Well firstly, the Qur'an contain's many scientific revelation's, that were presented to man, however they were not proven to be correct until modern time's due to technological advances which showed direct correlation to Qur'anic statement's and modern science.

Here are some:

1) The Qur'an said the world/earth was a spherical shape, human's did not know this until many hundered's of year's later.
2) The Qur'an say's the world, moon and sun has orbit's. Again, this was not known until many hundered's of year's later.
3) The Qur'an talks about the initial stages of an embryo, it say's the embryo look's like a clot intially and then a leach. Dr Keith Moore, head of embryology in Canada, checked this and prove it to be correct.
4) The Qur'an talk's about mountain's having deep underlying root's in the Earth, the mountain's act like stabilizer's to the Earth. Again this was not known until recently.
5) The Qur'an also states that the atmosphere has 7 different layer's. Due to technological advances this has been proven correct.
6) The Qur'an also states that everything is made in pair's. This was proven correct by Physicist, Prof. Paul Dirac, who siad “...every particle has its antiparticle of opposite charge… …and the uncertainty relation tells us that pair creation and pair annihilation happen in the vacuum at all times, in all places.”
7) The Qur'an also states that the Universe is expanding and because of modern Astronomy this has been proven correct.
8) The Qur'an states that the sea/ocean's can be set on fire, this has been proven correct as scientists have recently discovered that all of the present day oceans and some seas (such as the Red Sea and the Arabian Sea) are physically set on fire, while others (such as the Mediterranean, the Black and the Caspian Seas) are not.
9) The Qur'an states that it is best for a person to sleep on the right side, this has been proven correct as the smaller of the lung's does not then put pressure on the heart and this allows for quicker digestion of food. Also if someone slept on the left side, the heart would be under a lot of pressure from the bigger right lung.

These are only some of the science revealed in the Qur'an. Having said this, I would like you to know that the Qur'an is a book of guidance and not merely a science book, therefore it does not have every science in it, but it gives makind guidance on sciences and on life. Many people convert to Islam on other finding's of the Qur'an and not merely on the scientific facts.

The Qur'an also challenged/challenges people to prove it is not the word of God by creating a book that is equal in liguistic term's to the Qur'an.

The Qur'an/Surah 7/Verse 88:  " Say: If the whole of mankind and Jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they back up each other with help and support."

This challenge was not met for many year's.

The Quran made it easier, Surah 11/Verse 13:  " or they may say, "He forged it" Say, "Bring ye then ten Suras forged, like unto it, and call (to your aid) whomsoever ye can, other than Allah! If ye speak the truth"

Still this was not met. Furthermore the Qur'an made it more easier, Surah 2/Verse 23:  "And if ye are in doubt as to what We have revealed from time to time to Our servant, then produce a Sura like thereunto; and call your witnesses or helpers besides Allah, if what you say is true."

But over 1400 year's have passed and no one has met this challenge and they never will.

I would like you to please visit this link, where 7 of the world's most leading scientist's in different field's where as ked to  study the Qur'an and give finding's to the accuracy of science in the Qur'an.

Link: http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Quran/Science/scientists.html

« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 03:22:44 AM by lazarus »

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2005, 04:31:51 AM »
and what about mistakes?

like thinking the breast or heart (depending upon translation) is where your thoughts come from..

the qu'ran saying there are 7 earths.. where are they?

and the stars are closer than the moon? lol..

Qur'an Contradiction:

Embryonic Development

Take, for example, the Quran's highly controversial statement that human beings are formed from a clot of blood. "Then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood; then of that clot We made a (foetus) lump; then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh" (23:14).

This is hardly a scientific description of embryonic development. It ignores to mention the female egg (the second and equally important half) and the process of fertilization when egg and sperm unite to form one new cell.

It mentions the obvious [the sperm], the visible, that which all mankind knew for a long time that it is necessary to "make" a baby. The Qur'an does NOT mention the invisible, that which we know only through modern medicine. Had God really wanted to reveal something nobody could know at that time, in order to prove the divine origin of his revelation, he would have talked e.g. about the "equal contribution of the female through the ovum to form the new person and how the two come together and form one being".